December 2007 trips lets chat

We are going 12/4-12/12. First two nights are at the Poly: me, 27, DH, 31 and DD 19 mos at that point. On 12/6, my parents come in: DMom and Ddad, both 50 something, and then we move over to what will most likely be OKW, even though they are on waiting list for BW Villas now. Go DVC!
I love to cross-stitch, read, and hang out online ALOT! I belong to a few message boards and when I get into them I get obsessed!
My fav Disney movie is Toy Story 1 & 2. I love Bullseye :)
BTW, we are driving from Rockland County NY (just over the border of NJ and about 20 miles or so outside of NYC). We'll be stopping in Florence...let's see what time we get there :rolleyes:

So lets start off with a few questions:

1. number in your party and type:
2. When you are going:
3. Where you are staying:
4. What is you hobbies:
5. What is your favorite disney movie:

QUOTE]

Well now, then, there, hummm .... answers ....

1. Solo trip for this old grandpa type person.
2. Dec. 10 - 15
3. Contemporary Tower
4. Collecting beer steins and mugs
5. Mary Poppins

:santa:

We're very excited to be going back to the World in December. Our favorite time of the year. And we are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary :cool1:

1. Number going: 2 adults
2. When are you going: Nov. 29 - Dec. 16th
3. Where are you staying: CBR
4. What are your hobbies: All things Disney, reading and golf
5. Favorite Disney Movies: Lion King and Fantasia

Congratulations!!! We will be at Disney Nov. 30 - Dec. 7 and celebrating our 20th also.
Number going: 2 adults and DS (12); I know it's our anniversary,but couldn't go to Disney and leave him at home. We will be celebratinghis 13th birthday while we are there too.
When: Nov 30 - Dec 7
Where: Coronado Springs, had POP but changed with Disney VISA discount. This is the only moderate we haven't visited, so we're excited.
Hobbies: SPORTS--DS plays football, basketball, baseball and runs track. We LOVE watching him participate in these. In fact, he asked us if he could play soccer too, I replied, "when would you fit it in?"; fishing, and Disney
Favorite Disney Movie: Me--Little Mermaid, DH--Emporor's New Groove, DS--Toy Story

1. number in your party and type: 2 - me(27) and DH(29)
2. When you are going: Dec. 15-26
3. Where you are staying: Beach Club Villas
4. What is you hobbies: scrapbooking, reading, TV watching, DISing
5. What is your favorite disney movie: oh, I love so many of them! I think I love the princess movies and Monsters Inc. best - but don't hold me to it!

We're doing MVMCP Dec. 18 and the Candlelight Processional Dec. 24. We were down there last year Dec. 30 - Jan. 7, but we're looking forward to being more immersed in all the things a Disney Christmas has to offer. :santa:

:wave2: Just want to say hi mommylovesdisneymore. We are at Windsor Hills at the same time as you. I'm so excited.party:

we are 4 adults and 3 children
arriving December 1-8
We are staying in Windsor Hills
I live scrapbooking and photography but being a mom most
favorite Disney movies Little Mermaid & Beauty and The Beast but pretty much love all of them

Wow there are alot of us! Hopefully it's because we're smart disers, and no one else knows the secret of low crowds in Dec! I really hope it's not too crowded when we go. I want to keep this thread going. More plan sharing, and get to know ya stuff.

Is anyone trying to attend Fantasmic and Osbourne lights on same night?

What are you most looking forward to?

What restaurant are you looking forward to dining at?

For me I'm most excited for my kids. My son will be 6, and can ride almost everything. My daughter will be turning 2 there, and I'm just excited to see her reactions.

We're on the dining plan so we're eating at places we'ver never tried before. I guess I look forward to Chef Mickey's the most.

I'm just so excited to be going!!!:banana: :yay: :woohoo: :santa:

Is anyone trying to attend Fantasmic and Osbourne lights on same night? We are hoping to do the lights during a Fantasmic one night and go to Fantasmic a different night. But it depends if we have the time.

What are you most looking forward to? The Christmas decorations and atmosphere

What restaurant are you looking forward to dining at? Our new ones for this trip are Crystal Palace and Le Cellier

:headache: :rolleyes1 :mad: :headache: :rolleyes1 :mad: :headache: :rolleyes1 :mad:

Is anyone trying to attend Fantasmic and Osbourne lights on same night? We are. We only have 4 day base tickets, so we are doing one park per day. We have the Fantasmic dinner package booked, so it is definitely going to happen, and I am hoping to see the lights after the show.

What are you most looking forward to? That is a toss up between CP with Stephen Curtis Chapman and MVMCP

What restaurant are you looking forward to dining at? Hmmm... all of them!!!

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

1. 3, 2 adults and a tween
2. Dec 10-20th
3. Windsor hills, don't hate me.
4. Computers, reading, hockey
5. Litle Mermaid

MVMCP - Dec 14th.

We aren't going to do Fantasmic, I'm to nervous my kids will be frightened, But I can't wait to see the Osborne Lights. I think I am most excited to eat at Flying Fish. We tried to get adr's for Le Cellier, but the first day we were able to call to make the adrs, they were totally booked. We are going to keep trying, then the date we had planned for it, we are going to see what it's like to wait for it...
I just can't wait for all the Chrsitmas decorations. We've never been to WDW at christmas time, so it's all so exciting for us. I'm really excited that my DS gets to celebrate his 8th b-day there, we are going to have a cake brought to the room for him. I"m also looking forward to this becasue it will be the last trip for us for a while. I am due with #4 in february, so we won't be doing the "big" vacation for a few years.

I was just looking through old photos, from our last trip, I'm just so excited for this trip!

Oh yeah I'm excited about the Candlelight Processional too! I am nervous that my kids might get restless though. I guess it's almost 45 min? Last I heard they didn't have a reader lined up yet. Our luck we'll end up with Pee Wee Herman or somebody weird!:rotfl:

We're going to Le Cellier too. We've never eaten more than 1 or 2 TS meals while we're there so this feels like a big spluge! I read every menu for every TS and CS restaurant before putting together an itenerary!

We are on Nov 30. I have 4:50 ADR at Hollywood and Vine, if we miss the first show we will see lights first. 2005 we hit the lights right after Fantasmic. It was a little crowded but beautiful

Is anyone trying to attend Fantasmic and Osbourne lights on same night? NOpe, we are lucky that we have so much time. We are able to spread it out. I was debating about whether to do Fantasmic becuase I didn't want my little one to be scared. But I've been to DL 3 times and never seen it so have decided that I am not missing out again. Who knows when I will get back.

What are you most looking forward to? Everything. Its our first trip here so it will all be new. Particularly though, MVMCP (we are doing this on the 18th) and taking the girls (4 of them) to BBB. They are doing the castle package and I cant wait to see their faces.

What restaurant are you looking forward to dining at? To quote Brandijo5"Hmmm... all of them!!!" We are doing CRT, Princess Storybook breakfast, Boma(dinner) Chef Mickeys, CP, Ohana, 50's PTC, Playhouse Disney Lunch. Will probably add more when we get there if we can get in.

DM & I should be there Dec 21-26, staying at CSR. We're mostly looking forwards to the Obsorne Lights and the Candlelight Processional which we have booked for Christmas Eve!!

Since we're not staying very long at all we'll have to do Osborne Lights & Fantasmic in 1 night or skip Fantasmic. Right now the plan is to see the 6.30 show of Fantasmic, spend an hour or so gazing at the Osborne Lights and take the bus to CR around 8 for our 9PM ADR at Chef Mickey's.
Sounds relaxing,right?! :hyper2:

1. We are 2 adults and 2 kids
  2. We will be in disney Dec 15 - 22
  3. We are staying at the CR . We were at WL and AKL in June we got the 40% off.
  4. I enjoy planning dis trips and cruises
  5. I like mary poppins
  6. We will be le cell for the C.P. and go to fantasmic after at 8pm. We will also do hoop de doo and Cali grill . I hope to slow down and enjoy the decorations since we are able to go twice this year

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

We are 2 adults, 2 dk's Ds 9 and DD 6

We will Be there Dec 8-15

We are staying ASMU never been on property before:banana:

Scrapbooking, internet, ebay, garage sales, auctions, FUN!

Probably Mary Poppins, but Fox and the Hound was the first one I saw in the theather.

I am most looking forward to staying on property, all the decorations and MVMCP on Dec 11

We will probably walk through Osbourne Lights after Fantasmic.

We are on the dining plan and trying lots of new places. I am most excited about them all!

2. When you are going:
4. What is you hobbies:

We are 2 adults, 2 dk's Ds 9 and DD 6

We will Be there Dec 8-15

We are staying ASMU never been on property before:banana:

Scrapbooking, internet, ebay, garage sales, auctions, FUN!

Probably Mary Poppins, but Fox and the Hound was the first one I saw in the theather.

I am most looking forward to staying on property, all the decorations and MVMCP on Dec 11

We will probably walk through Osbourne Lights after Fantasmic.

We are on the dining plan and trying lots of new places. I am most excited about them all!

You'll be there exactly when we will. You'll love staying on property! We like the All Stars. We will be at DW Dec 9-15.

I am soo glad that I found this thread! :banana:

It will be me, dad, and 2 boys ages 10 and 12
we will be going as they say the "worst" time to go which is 12/23-12/29, I didn't know that until AFTER we decided to go then..so now I am really worried that the parks are going to be so crowded that we are going to go crazy!! :headache:
we are staying at the All Star Movies Resort
hobbies are Disboards and anything disney related right now, I like to read, and watch movies
fave movie is Mary Poppins, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast

even though we are going to be there at the busiest time of the year, we are sooo excited..well, I am..my kids don't know yet, we are going to surprise them and my DH hasn't been since 1980 so he doesn't know what he is missing..:woohoo:

so does anyone have any advice for going this time of year?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter