December 2007 trips lets chat

Hey :santa: I'm going to Disney during the Christmas Holidays!

1. number in your party and type: Me, myself, and I
2. When you are going: Dec. 4-11
3. Where you are staying: Pop
4. What is you hobbies: reading, scrapbooking, surfing the net, podcasts
5. What is your favorite disney movie: I'd have to say Nemo.:fish:

1. Number in your party and type: 5... Me, DW, DS-5, DS-3, DD-1
2. When you are going: December 2 - 8
3. Where you are staying: SSR
4. What are your hobbies: Surfing the internet
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Pete's Dragon

Does anyone else even remember Pete's Dragon??

1. number in your party and type: 1 maybe 2 - both adults

2. When you are going: Dec. 11th - 15th

3. Where you are staying: Animal Kingdom Villas

4. What are your hobbies: "Hobbies"? What are those? :lmao:

5. What is your favorite disney movie: If I HAD to pick, it would be between Cinderella and The Lion King. OH! and Monster's Inc.

Glenda,

I will be in the Animal Kingdom Villas on the 10th chicking out on the 12th, so Maybe I will get to say "HI"
Misty

Glenda,

I will be in the Animal Kingdom Villas on the 10th chicking out on the 12th, so Maybe I will get to say "HI"
Misty
Hey! I hope so! As soon as I finish my trip report - I'm on the last day - I'm going to start to find out who will be there when I am, so maybe we can meet up!
:wave:

1. number in your party and type: 1.5-first half's a solo, second half my mom is coming
2. When you are going: 12/8-15
3. Where you are staying: POFQ
4. What is you hobbies: Reading knitting, gpts, blogging, my cats
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Beauty and the Beast

We aren't going to do Fantasmic, I'm to nervous my kids will be frightened, But I can't wait to see the Osborne Lights. I think I am most excited to eat at Flying Fish. We tried to get adr's for Le Cellier, but the first day we were able to call to make the adrs, they were totally booked. We are going to keep trying, then the date we had planned for it, we are going to see what it's like to wait for it...
I just can't wait for all the Chrsitmas decorations. We've never been to WDW at christmas time, so it's all so exciting for us. I'm really excited that my DS gets to celebrate his 8th b-day there, we are going to have a cake brought to the room for him. I"m also looking forward to this becasue it will be the last trip for us for a while. I am due with #4 in february, so we won't be doing the "big" vacation for a few years.

I was just looking through old photos, from our last trip, I'm just so excited for this trip!

Hi, when are you going to Disney. We are going Dec 8th-17th. I have reservations that I am going to cancel at LeCellier. I can't remember what night it is but if you are going to be down there at that time let me know and we can call on the same night. Hopefully then you would be able to get it. Stephanie

Count us in too!

12/16-12/21 with first-timer friends 6 adults & 4 children (4-9yo)

Sunday 12/16 arrive,
Check in Pop Century (requested 50's building)

Monday 12/17 Magic Kingdom
breakfast Cinderella's Royal Table (8:20am)

Tuesday 12/18 Animal Kingdom
breakfast Tusker House/Donald's Breakfast Safari (8:15am)

Wednesday 12/19 MGM
Dinner & Show Fantasmic Dinner Package Hollywood & Vine (4pm)

Thursday 12/20 EPCOT (no ADRs)

Friday 12/21 EPCOT
breakfast Akerhus Royal Banquet Hall (10am)

12/22-12/28 7 (6 adults, 1 child: includes myself, DH, 9yo DS, my parents and my brother & sister-in-law)

Saturday 12/22 Magic Kingdom lunch Liberty Tavern (2:30pm)

Sunday 12/23 MGM/DSdinner 50's Primetime Cafe (4:40pm)
*still trying for Fantasmic Dinner Package @Mama Melrose!
Monday 12/24 EPCOT
(Christmas Eve) Candlelight Processional dinner Package (Biergarten, Germany 5:45pm, 8:15pm show)

Tuesday 12/25 dinner Artist's Point, Wilderness Lodge (5:30pm)
(Christmas Day) Sleigh ride, Wilderness Lodge (7pm)

Wednesday 12/26 EPCOTlunch Rose&Crown (2:50pm)

Thursday 12/27 Animal Kingdom dinner Tusker House (5pm)
*will try to change to Yak & Yeti when becomes available!
Friday 12/28 Magic Kingdom
dinner Tony's Town Square (6:30pm)

Saturday 12/29 Check out
shop Downtown Disney
lunch Earl of Sandwich

Hi, when are you going to Disney. We are going Dec 8th-17th. I have reservations that I am going to cancel at LeCellier. I can't remember what night it is but if you are going to be down there at that time let me know and we can call on the same night. Hopefully then you would be able to get it. Stephanie

Stephanie!

We had wanted to do Le Cellier on thursday 12/13. Let me know when you have ADRs for it! I would love to try and swap it from you! Thanks!

1. number in your party and type: 3 (19, 18, 18)
2. When you are going: 12/9-15
3. Where you are staying: CR
4. What is you hobbies: Disney!
5. What is your favorite disney movie: The Lion King and Finding Nemo

EDIT: Changed resorts!

1. number in your party and type: 3 for (4) nights and 4 for (2) nights. Me 27, DW 29 and DS 12mo for 4 nights. Best friend, his wife, his little brother and his 9 month old for 2 nights
2. When you are going: 12/15 - 12/19
3. Where you are staying: Swan
4. What are your hobbies: Scuba, Softball, racquetball, running, ect......
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mary Poppins and Pirates. If I was going strictly animated, I would have to say Lion King and Aristocats

1. number in your party and type: 2 - me31 & DS8
2. When you are going: Dec 8-12
3. Where you are staying: BWV - Preferred view studio
4. What are your hobbies: Crafts, collecting DVD's, trip planning & all things DISNEY!!!
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mulan & Bridge to Terabithia

ADR's:
12/8 - Chef Mickey's 7:40 pm
12/9 - 50's PTC 7:10 pm
12/10 - Le Celier 8:50 pm
12/11 - Chef Mickey's 10:10 am

It will be fun for everyone to see the park in holiday cheer. Have a great trip.

Stephanie!

We had wanted to do Le Cellier on thursday 12/13. Let me know when you have ADRs for it! I would love to try and swap it from you! Thanks!

Hi, I haven't forgotten about you. We are planning to go to Seaworld, I believe, that day. How funny. As soon as I find out, I will let you know. I can't remember the time but I think it's around 6pm for four people. Stephanie

I have yet to find a place where those going in December can chat. So I figured I would start one :).

I was thinking we could use this as a place to get to know eachother and maybe create meeting places if peoples trips happen to co-mingle :).

So lets start off with a few questions:

1. number in your party and type:
2. When you are going:
3. Where you are staying:
4. What is you hobbies:
5. What is your favorite disney movie:

1. number in your party and type: 2 adults
2. When you are going: December 15-22
3. Where you are staying: Coronado Springs
4. What is you hobbies: Scrapbooking and scuba diving
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Mulan and Finding Nemo

1: WHO: 4 ADULTS AND THREE KIDS
2: WHEN: NOVEMBER 29TH TO DECEMBER 8TH
3: WHERE: ALL STAR MOVIES
4: HOBBIES: SCRAPBOOKING, MOVIE TRIVIA, PHOTOGRAPHY!
5: FAV DIS MOVIE: HOME ON THE RANGE, SLEEPING BEAUTY, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE AND SNOW WHITE!

1. number in your party and type: Just me :)
2. When you are going: Dec 8-16
3. Where you are staying: All Star Sports
4. What is you hobbies: Work...haha I guess that's not a hobby. Anything outside festivals and things. I love to cook and read.
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Snow White (some say I look like her) Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast...

1. number in your party and type:
Traveling solo, but meeting up with Disney fans from this website every day!
2. When you are going:
December 4-15
3. Where you are staying:
Split stay at POFQ and POR
4. What are your hobbies:
walking, dining, church, music, and - of course - Disney parks
5. What is your favorite disney movie:
Cars

Is anyone trying to attend Fantasmic and Osbourne lights on same night?
No, I've seen Fantasmic many times and while it's great, I'm actually tired of it. Last year was the first time I saw the Osborne Lights, and I'm eager to see them again.

What are you most looking forward to?
Dining and park touring with other Disney fans. Also my first Illuminations Cruise.

What restaurant are you looking forward to dining at?
So hard to choose just one! I'm revisiting some old favorites like Kona Cafe and Biergarten, and trying some for the first time like Flying Fish and Artist Point.

Daisy

There's so many of us! I'm getting so excited!:banana: Make sure you are all displaying your LGMH's so we can find eachother! I'm going to have a sign in our resort window at POR and I'll have them on our stroller and bags. I'm debating if I'll put my screen name on them.

I really hope the weathers nice. Not too hot, not too cold and NO RAIN!!

Anyone else attending the MVMCP on Dec 9th?

1. number in your party and type:4-me-40, DH-40, DS-11, DD-7
2. When you are going:December 20th- January 2
3. Where you are staying: BWV, Dolphin, AKL
4. What is your hobbies: DW planning
5. What is your favorite disney movie: Lady and the Tramp

So happy to have found this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter