DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Larks tongues! Wrens Livers! Wolfs nipple chips, get 'em while they're hot, they're lovely....
Oh. Morning boys. Sunny and Mild in London today. Rest Day so no running. Have a great day Y'all, and good luck to Doc on his interview.

Had to take a dump.
That early morning coffee will always get ya.....:rotfl:
Too slow. Any other takers?
About 120 in an BMW M3 on the autobahn.....but I'm guessing that's not gonna cut it

Last edited:
Morning, gents. It is officially too early.
Duty calls....

(So why am I on here? :rolleyes1)

That was as fast as it could go.
I have no doubt! :laughing:

Larks tongues! Wrens Livers! Wolfs nipple chips, get 'em while they're hot, they're lovely....

I'll take a pass, but thanks for the offer...

What's a good wolf nipple chip go for nowadays?

About 120 in an BMW M3 on the autobahn.....but I'm guessing that's not gonna cut it

Nope!

:rotfl:
If y'all could just send me a list of what is more preferable in the culture of my forefathers and I, I'll make sure I avoid such calamities in the future.
Oh, that's easy.
Holy Grail > Meaning of Life > Life of Brian > Jabberwocky

Thanks guys. Preliminary info. Apparently, this was a 15 year old, who was shorter, overweight, red hair, and played the tuba. He was bullied at school. He only took a handgun into the school to target those bullying him and did not fire many shots. The injuries were from people running. Not that it justifies the actions, but trying to make sense of these things.

Oh, that's easy. Just call a moving company and they'll take care of it for ya.

DW insists that I have a job and we have a place to stay. That's what i need.

Hi Mike, and everyone. Sorry, don't know some of you, I don't get over here to much and kinda lost touch here on the Dis boards. I stopped in to talk to a friend on another thread and when I sign up on the dis, the dads page comes up. Good to see you guys.
We are all doing fine. Heading down in 37 more days. Stopping in Bradenton fl.to visit the in-laws for a few days and then off to the Poly. for our 33rd wedding anniversary.
Plans are well on there way for our annual two week vacation at the Boardwalk, hurricane or no hurricane.
Last few years, it's just been the two of us going. dd goes down once a year to meet up with her college program friends. She has more fun with them alway. Lol
I was just doing our adrs for September and geez, I have to make 21 of them.Every year the list keeps getting longer and longer of must does. ( Not one at CrackerBarrel) lol
Work has been crazy for all three of us. DD is working for a medical company and is doing well. There has been hints of an engagement being tossed around...... He graduates in May from Penn state and has started looking for a job. He is a pharmaceutical engineer. I ask him what is that, a drug dealer? Lol He designs pill bottles. Lol
He's a good kid, I have no idea how he puts up with her crap but he does.
Anyway, hope all you guys are doing well. I didn't get past the end of the last page. Lol
Have fun !!!

Congrats to her and maybe her future nuptials. I imagine Zerfs will be spoiling his grandchildren a lot at WDW when the time comes.

Apparently, this was a 15 year old, who was shorter, overweight, red hair, and played the tuba. He was bullied at school. He only took a handgun into the school to target those bullying him and did not fire many shots. The injuries were from people running. Not that it justifies the actions, but trying to make sense of these things.
How does anybody get to a place where the only option is to take a gun into a school?
Fmuh. Mere Details.
Hi Mike, and everyone
Hello mate, enjoy the Poly. Keep the chairs warm I'm over there start of April.

No, just no...........

Shall we put it to a vote?

Thanks guys. Preliminary info. Apparently, this was a 15 year old, who was shorter, overweight, red hair, and played the tuba. He was bullied at school. He only took a handgun into the school to target those bullying him and did not fire many shots. The injuries were from people running. Not that it justifies the actions, but trying to make sense of these things.

No... not justified and yet..... Both my girls were bullied to one extent or another. We had to involve the police and move one out of the city in one case.

Details, details....

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter