DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Found this shirt at Joe's Crab Shack in Nashville yesterday. No political commentary whatsoever. I absolutely agree this is the best campaign slogan ever. Make Crab Great Again. :lmao:

WP_20170805_16_55_46_Pro.jpg

Awesome mate, I just typed in 'Happily Ever After' into the Apple TV and we had a great show....
Food was pretty good, went for it and did the Kona Cafe honey bread with the macadamia nut butter as well. You know, the one you saw my kids inhale.
Sounds like you had a good trip to Nashville.

Yes, that bread and butter are good. Glad you found the fireworks.

Afternoon Gents.

Quite day in Winnipeg at the Games. Week two teams arrived yesterday and today is a practice day for all of them. I'm working with wrestling this week and they practice until Tuesday and start to compete on Wednesday.

Hope everyone is doing well and are avoiding the hot, dry days that we've been getting for the last month or so.

Wrestling? Is that girl's bikini beach wrestling? :goodvibes:goodvibes :cheer2::beach:

Last edited:
'Morning all...
Workdays start at 5am for me this week.
Do hope all y'all are getting more sleep than that.

well, guess I better get...

<<stretch>>

back to...

<<yawn>>

wor...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning all, just sitting in a gym watching a bunch of wrestlers go through an early morning practice. Good times!

Wrestling? Is that girl's bikini beach wrestling? :goodvibes:goodvibes :cheer2::beach:

Not bikini beach wrestling but the singlets are rather form-fitting, on both the men and women. :scared1:

Pretty sure they could all pin me without much problem so I will just quietly stay out of the way and watch.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Looks like everybody had a good weekend around here and, Rob, sorry about your's ending earlier than most with a 5:00 a.m. office start time - ugh. Here's some pics of the Disney snacks we did Saturday night while listening to night time shows, followed by a rather large Mickey cinnamon roll for Sunday breakfast and capped off with a ham on the grill including grilled pineapple spears:
IMG_2972.JPG IMG_2975.JPG IMG_2976.JPG IMG_2977.JPG

We are having Steak and Shrimp Skewers, Pineapple Salsa, Noodles, Lapu Lapu's, Captains Mai Tai's, Kona Beer, and a cheat Bread pudding. Enjoy yours mate, sounds lovely. We might put the fireworks on at 9.
Sounds like you did that up right - good luck with getting back to the regularly scheduled program today.
Afternoon Gents.

Quite day in Winnipeg at the Games. Week two teams arrived yesterday and today is a practice day for all of them. I'm working with wrestling this week and they practice until Tuesday and start to compete on Wednesday.

Hope everyone is doing well and are avoiding the hot, dry days that we've been getting for the last month or so.
Enjoy - how much longer you there?
<wanders through. pauses a moment>

Hi all. Dole whips for all.
Congrats or condolences as needed.

<lets himself out the door.>
Trust all is well with you, thanks for stopping by.

Made it to the gym this morning. I still have a small hole in my toe, but it's recovered enough now to stop using it as an excuse not to go the gym. :lmao:

Made it to work and changes my password. That's all on my work to do list today. You all have a good day. Local tennis tournament this weekend for charity. Playing two divisions, one is mixed with daughter. That one should be interesting.

<wanders through. pauses a moment>

Hi all. Dole whips for all.
Congrats or condolences as needed.

<lets himself out the door.>

Welcome home. Hope to see you back soon.

'Morning all...

I've tried explain to management than long work days usually don't result in increased productivity, just increased time because everyone is so tired. They don't care, or need to have another meeting about it.

Not bikini beach wrestling but the singlets are rather form-fitting, on both the men and women. :scared1:

Pretty sure they could all pin me without much problem so I will just quietly stay out of the way and watch.

I'll just go with pictures of the female wrestlers, thanks.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Looks like everybody had a good weekend around here and, Rob, sorry about your's ending earlier than most with a 5:00 a.m. office start time - ugh. Here's some pics of the Disney snacks we did Saturday night while listening to night time shows, followed by a rather large Mickey cinnamon roll for Sunday breakfast and capped off with a ham on the grill including grilled pineapple spears:

Trust all is well with you, thanks for stopping by.

I should have driven done a bit further to Mike's. Those are some mighty fine vittles there.

Morning all. That's about it.

All is well Here, Cj. Jodi liked your hug and tell the employed PP hello and congratulations on the new job.

Glad Jodi enjoyed the hug. All is not quiet on the job front. Could have some interesting news later this week. Discovery Channel is in the lab today to talk to her and others about the work they are doing. They were on the boat last week to film them tagging. The kid might get some airtime. If they show it, I'll let everyone know.

'Morning all...

I was up before then but thankfully dozed off for a couple of hours. Sucks.

Both you and Dan did it right over the weekend. Marinating a London Broil for dinner tonight. Since I am the only meat eater in the house there is going to be plenty of leftovers.

Made it to the gym this morning. I still have a small hole in my toe, but it's recovered enough now to stop using it as an excuse not to go the gym. :lmao:

Well done sir.

Thanks guys. Who knows? Maybe I can keep up around here for a bit.
Just been busy. Mostly good stuff.

At least it wasn't something we said. Glad it is mostly good stuff and check in when you can.

Both you and Dan did it right over the weekend. Marinating a London Broil for dinner tonight. Since I am the only meat eater in the house there is going to be plenty of leftovers.
You wouldn't want an unexpected dinner guest would you? :rotfl2:
Good to know I'm not the only one who does that. Sometimes I'll slow cook it in the crock pot and even better.

Good to know I'm not the only one who does that. Sometimes I'll slow cook it in the crock pot and even better.

Don't own a crock pot so that option is out. There is going to be plenty, LB, boiled potatoes and grilled asparagus. Come on down, dinner is around 7.

I guess it's good to be busy when it is good stuff.

I got dibs on mooching off CJ. He has camper hookups for me when i park the camper in his front yard and empty the chemical toilet into the storm drain.

Don't own a crock pot so that option is out. There is going to be plenty, LB, boiled potatoes and grilled asparagus. Come on down, dinner is around 7.

You don't own a crock pot? I think i got two of them. I'll bring you one when I pull the camper in. :lmao:

Crock pots are good, but we use our instapot a lot more than our crock pot now. Instapot is basically a computer controlled, hybrid, crock pot/pressure cooker.

Had to look that one up. Good eatin'!!
It's a bit ironic. When I looked up what we call London broil 6-8 months ago, it's what the butchers call a particular cut of meat (top round steak typically 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick) where it should be how the meat is prepared. Someone FROM London has to look it up and you know we've got a problem. :lmao:

'Morning all...
A bleary eyed morning, but good none the less

So, kind’a the same thing then.

img_2975-jpg.259576
Extra points for the presentation…
Lot of good lookin’ vittles you’re servin’ up, there.

Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink, Say no more?
So, what’s it like?

Those blown out crocks sure did a lot of damage in a short space of time.
Good that you’re back into you routine.

I've tried explain to management than long work days usually don't result in increased productivity, just increased time because everyone is so tired. They don't care, or need to have another meeting about it.
Nope…
No manager cares.
They’re, generally just following orders themselves.

The up side of this early morning schedule for me is that they let me out in mid-afternoon to compensate for it. Well…
That is unless there are numbers that I need back from them that don’t arrive until 2:57pm.
Then it’s just another long day.

Mostly good stuff is good.
Mostly…

May the “mostly” bit of it continue.

Morning all. That's about it.
Yep.
But it beats the alternative, so it’ll do.

For now.

I was up before then but thankfully dozed off for a couple of hours. Sucks.
I may or may not have dozed off at my desk as well.
There’s no CCTV to prove it one way or the other though, so it really just an unsubstantiated rumor being propagated by unsubstantiated rumorers.

Come on down, dinner is around 7.
If only…

Had to look that one up. Good eatin'!!
I do believe that this is certain proof that the name actually has nothing to do with London.

Crock pots are good, but we use our instapot a lot more than our crock pot now. Instapot is basically a computer controlled, hybrid, crock pot/pressure cooker.
Don’t let my Missus know there’s such a thing or well be needin’ a new device for our kitchen.
But then again, she’s already got a computer controlled pressure cooker.
I bet it’s actually the same thing.

Beside, she’s an excellent cook, so I don’t quite know what the heck I’m complaining about here.

Never mind…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter