DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, Fellas! Sorry for my absence lately but been spending time in the AM studying lately. This past weekend I took the family to Boston to see the national tour of Anastasia, the Broadway musical based off the 90's cartoon. It was good, I wouldn't go out and see it again, but was good, and glad we went. Outside that, all is well. My studying is ramping up, so I'll pop in from time to time to say hey. Well, off to work. Have a good day.

Morning, Fellas! Sorry for my absence lately but been spending time in the AM studying lately. This past weekend I took the family to Boston to see the national tour of Anastasia, the Broadway musical based off the 90's cartoon. It was good, I wouldn't go out and see it again, but was good, and glad we went. Outside that, all is well. My studying is ramping up, so I'll pop in from time to time to say hey. Well, off to work. Have a good day.

Good luck!

So is joining a prison gang, but you know, some honours we can do without.
Agreed, but I'm more use to being ignored entirely, so even a dubious bit of recognition is acceptable from time to time.

Yeah... Not happening.

Wait! There is a new Top Gun?
Seems like I might have heard mention of such a thing but I figured it to be just another rumor.
If it actually exists it'll show up on one the streaming services we have access at some point in the future.

Were I'll likely ignore it for another six months or so after that.

Agreed, but I'm more use to being ignored entirely, so even a dubious bit of recognition is acceptable from time to time.
It’s not that we’re ignoring you…

Oh wait… maybe it is.
If it actually exists it'll show up on one the streaming services we have access at some point in the future.
Unless Sir Tom prevents it.
Were I'll likely ignore it for another six months or so after that.
:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter