DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Sunday all.

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend. Been quiet here, just a nice 5.6k walk yesterday with DW, watched some tennis and college football. Finished the day with some Zoom with some of the Dads.

Today is the Dutch F1 race and maybe some kayaking later.

Have a good one all.

Hey, guys. Just a quick stop to say hey and a quick update. Spent this weekend studying (most of today), and relaxing. Had breakfast with a group of friends on Saturday, this group has been doing this for over 17 years now, COVID quarantine being the exception, of course. Sunday was the usual Sunday, laundry, some cleaning, pawning the kid off on Nana for a sleep over, getting sucked into the Picard series on Paramount Plus. The DW having a gig for over 10 hours allowed me to get sucked into this Picard series. Did meet up with the breakfast crew this morning for a special get together breakfast with some old friends who came into town for a visit. I then spend most of the day studying. Now I prepare for work tomorrow. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

Last edited:
pre hump-daaaayy!! - Geico Camel Hump Day | Meme Generator

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter