DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, folks.
Back from the World. (Actually back Tuesday, but was busy all day yesterday unpacking/chores/shopping/etc.)
Time to start packing for Alaska. My time in 95 degree heat should serve me well. It's hot everywhere in the US, right?

Morning, folks.
Back from the World. (Actually back Tuesday, but was busy all day yesterday unpacking/chores/shopping/etc.)
Time to start packing for Alaska. My time in 95 degree heat should serve me well. It's hot everywhere in the US, right?
Welcome home! Hope it was a great time.

I think we have a new worthy successor to the "Life of CJ" crown.

Evening All, work week is over for me. Heading out camping tomorrow until Sunday. Hope it doesn't rain too much.

Morning, folks.

Welcome back and safe travels.

Hey guys! Been away a while. I went to Kansas City a couple of weeks ago for a work conference and ate way too much brisket while I was there. I regret nothing. Last week I volunteered at the PGA golf tournament in Wilmington, DE, so I got a chance to work inside the ropes for a few days. That was a lot of fun. Anyway, now I have nothing left to look forward to and no other ways to avoid being in the office, so it's back to the grind.

Welcome back. Question: Can you really eat too much brisket? And totally cool that you worked a PGA tournament.

Morning, folks.

Welcome back. And Alaska, huh? That's cool. See what I did there? :teeth:

Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone? Anyone?

Only got stressed out pretty badly once and assaulted once. (Different days)

Only assaulted once? That's got to be a record for you.

Just wish this sort of thing happened all the time... and I didn't have to work so darned much first!

So say we all. I just come to work so I can pay for the next vacation.

Heading out camping tomorrow until Sunday. Hope it doesn't rain too much.

I just want to say good luck. We're all counting on you.

Question: Can you really eat too much brisket?

The answer is no. No, you cannot.

Last day of vacation then it's back to work... for 4 days before vacation starts.

You're even talking like CJ now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter