DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

UPDATED........new goal & recommitment to excercise :yay:

January 13, 2006
Goal: Look better, feel better, weigh less :teeth: Buy an even sexier dress for my 40th bday cruise on the Disney Magic & have a blast wearing it.
Diet: Weight Watchers-started November 15th, 2005 Weekly weigh-ins on Tuesdays.
Excercise: Walk or Firm 3x a week
PROGRESS SO FAR AS OF 1/23/2007: 43 pounds gone!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :mickeyjum :goofy: (a smilie for every 10 pounds lost)

UPDATED........new goal & recommitment to excercise :yay:

That is amazing!!! 43 lbs since Nov. I am so impressed. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I only lost .2 lbs in the last 2 weeks :confused: Better than a gain I guess.
I need to get back to exercise. I already have a walk planned for tomorrow :thumbsup2

Deb if I had done 42 lbs since Nov I would be :banana:....you do realize that is since Nov 2005. I have been doing this for over a year now & it is coming off very slowly. I better check my post & see that I need to edit it. :lmao: That would be some darn fast, no surgery, no pills weight loss wouldn't it????????? :rotfl2:

Update, another 2 pound loss this week(I was hoping for 3, but I will take 2!).

Hi everyone! I am really going to set my mind & do this.

First Goal: Lose 10 pounds by March 1st
Second Goal: Lose another 20 pounds by Dec. 1st

I am going to watch what I eat & curb the sweets. I will also drink more water. I will try to start walking more for exercise & then once I lose some weight, I will concentrate more on exercising.

I want to be able to fit into my smaller clothes & not cringe when I look at myself in the mirror. I tell everyone that I am happy with myself & this is me. But I am not & I need to quit trying to kid myself.

Start weight: 1/02/07 - 160 lbs
1/9/07-158 lbs Loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:
1/16/07- 157 lbs Loss of 1 lb :cheer2:
1/23/07 - 155 lbs Loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:
1/30/07 - 153 lbs loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:

Deb if I had done 42 lbs since Nov I would be :banana:....you do realize that is since Nov 2005. I have been doing this for over a year now & it is coming off very slowly. I better check my post & see that I need to edit it. :lmao: That would be some darn fast, no surgery, no pills weight loss wouldn't it????????? :rotfl2:

That is not impossible. I lost 50 lbs in 4 months on Atkins in 2003. Kept it off too for about 1 1/2 years, then I slowly regained 12 lbs and joined WW. Those 12 lbs are gone and now I'm working on what I didn't lose the first time.

Update, another 2 pound loss this week(I was hoping for 3, but I will take 2!).

2 lbs is great. I'd be happy with that. I seem to be lucky to lose less than a lb a week at this point :confused3 Oh well, it will all be gone someday

This what I keep trying to tell myself!

2 lbs is great. I'd be happy with that. I seem to be lucky to lose less than a lb a week at this point :confused3 Oh well, it will all be gone someday

Update: I have lost 20 lbs on Weight Watchers and 60 lbs overall since 2004

Since I'm starting a new program I'm starting a new post. My new weight from the Weight Watchers scales as according to mine I weigh exactly the same as I did on January 1 :confused3 Oh well, here goes:

Program of Choice: Weight Watchers. Started on 9/5/06

Starting Weight: 159.2 lbs
Weight Watchers Goal: lose 15 lbs
Weight Watchers Lifetime Goal: 135 lbs.
Personal Goal: 130 lbs.

Plan: follow diet and add in excercise as time permits and diet wanes.

9/12/06: 157.8 Loss of 1.4 lbs :thumbsup2
9/19/06: 155.2 Loss of 4.0 lbs : :thumbsup2
9/26/06: 153.8 Loss of 5.4 lbs : :thumbsup2
10/3/06: 152.4 Loss of 6.8 lbs : :thumbsup2
10/10/06: 150.2 Loss of 9.0 lbs: :cool1:
10/17/06: 149.6 Loss of 9.6 lbs: :smooth:
10/24/06: 149.0 Loss of 10.2 lbs: :cheer2:
10/31/06: 146.8 Loss of 12.4 lbs: pirate:
11/7/06: 147.2 Gain of .4 lbs: :sad2:
11/21/06: 143.6 lbs loss of 3.6 lbs since 11/7 and 15.4 lbs overall :dance3:
11/28/06: No Change, but maintained over Thanksgiving!!
12/5/06: 142.8 lbs = loss of .8 lbs this week and 16.2 lbs overall
12/12/06: 142.6 lbs = loss of .2 lbs this week and 16.4 lbs overall
12/26/06: 142.8 lbs = gain of .2 lbs in two weeks and loss of 16.2 lbs overall (Not bad considering it was Christmas)
1/2/07: 143.2 lbs = gain of .4 lbs. That means I gained .6 lbs between Thanksgiving and New Years. I'm ok with that.
1/9/07: 140.0 lbs = loss of 3.2 lbs.
weight.gif
Only 10 lbs to go!!!
1/23/07: 139.8lbs = loss of 0.02 lbs
1/30/07: 138.8lbs = loss of 1 lb This marks my 20 lb lost at WW and my 60th lb lost overall:woohoo: :woohoo:

Update, I have met my 1st goal with a loss of 10 lbs!!!!!!! :cool1:

I am going to watch what I eat & curb the sweets. I will also drink more water. I will try to start walking more for exercise & then once I lose some weight, I will concentrate more on exercising.

I want to be able to fit into my smaller clothes & not cringe when I look at myself in the mirror. I tell everyone that I am happy with myself & this is me. But I am not & I need to quit trying to kid myself.

1/09/07-158 lbs Loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:
1/30/07 - 153 lbs Loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:
2/06/07 150 lbs Loss of 3 lbs Met 1st Goal :yay:

I haven't lost anything this week, but that's ok, I know it goes in spurts...I m going to continue to watch what I eat, drink lots of h2o and excercise.

Good job everyone, keep up the good work.

Update, I have met my 1st goal with a loss of 10 lbs!!!!!!! :cool1:

Way to Go Janet. Your first Goal is met, now on to smaller goals :rotfl:

I haven't lost anything this week, but that's ok, I know it goes in spurts...I m going to continue to watch what I eat, drink lots of h2o and excercise.

Good job everyone, keep up the good work.

That's a good attitude. I know that I am up this week too. I've been bad and my pants are a little tight. Good motivation to get back on track. I will weigh in today and see how bad it really is.

Deb

You ladies are very motivational -- I just wanted to say what good jobs you are doing, and to keep it up!

MY GOAL: To lose 15-20 pounds

MY PLAN:
Exercise: 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week, with weight training twice a week
Diet: Weight Watchers flex
64 ozs of water a day

PROGRESS:
1/7/06: 20 pounds to go
1/14/06: 19 pounds to go, exercised only 2 times
1/21/06: 19 pounds to go, sick (Sinus Infec)
1/28/06: 18.5 pounds to go, no exercise b/c SI
2/25/06: 17.5 pounds to go, elliptical 5x week
6/22/06: 7.5 pounds from WW goal!!!
02/07/07: AT Goal (but only first thing in the morning)

Now I need to lose 3 or 4 more so that I weigh at goal with clothes on as well as after a cup of coffee!

As many of you know, my weight started going down again when my mother got sick. I suddenly realized I was at goal, but it's been so hard the last couple of months to keep the weight off. I really don't think I was ever meant to be a small person.

Once I'm healthy again (rid of the sinus infections and current flu bug) I'm going to try to help control it with exercise. I really need to commit to the exercise if I want to keep the weight off. Also, I think getting involved in this thread again will help.

Now I need to lose 3 or 4 more so that I weigh at goal with clothes on as well as after a cup of coffee!

As many of you know, my weight started going down again when my mother got sick. I suddenly realized I was at goal, but it's been so hard the last couple of months to keep the weight off. I really don't think I was ever meant to be a small person.

Once I'm healthy again (rid of the sinus infections and current flu bug) I'm going to try to help control it with exercise. I really need to commit to the exercise if I want to keep the weight off. Also, I think getting involved in this thread again will help.

the exercise commitment is the one that seems most difficult. I have the worst time making myself exercise even though I know that I must if I want to make and stay at goal. I keep hoping that warmer weather will bring motivation. I'm sure I'll come up with some other excuse when the warmer temps come :rolleyes1

I can finally say that I have met one of my goals. Stephanie and I have been doing Weight Watchers. I have been losing a little at a time but not as much as I would like. I know it takes time but I guess I wanted bigger results.
When I went to the Dr recently, I realized that back in August I weighed 170 lbs. Now I weigh 153 lbs. In fact, my blood pressure is back down to normal. :banana:

The best was when Stephanie and I went shopping tonight. I have been wearing size 14 pants and knew they were looking baggy. I tried on a pair of 12 jeans and they were a little big. Stephanie brought me a size 10 and they look great :cool1: :cool1:
That was just the boost I needed. Now back to work to tone up and maybe go down another size. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Update, I am down another pound this week! I have lost a total of 11 pounds & now weigh 149 :woohoo:

1/09/07-158 lbs Loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:
1/30/07 - 153 lbs Loss of 2 lbs :cheer2:
2/06/07 150 lbs Loss of 3 lbs Met 1st Goal :yay:
2/13/07 - 149 lbs Loss of 1 lb :cheer2:

I lost the .4 lbs that I gained last week. Unfortunately I made cupcakes and homemade frosting today so I probably have erased that :sad2: They were yummy though

Yay! I plan on making cherry chip cupcakes tomorrow with diet vanilla Dr Pepper, yum!

I have been craving chocolate, so tonight I had sugar free peanut butter cups, they were pretty good.

I lost the .4 lbs that I gained last week. Unfortunately I made cupcakes and homemade frosting today so I probably have erased that :sad2: They were yummy though

Hi Girls you guys are doing so great its been a while since I checked this thread! I ve been trying to loose this extra weight for a long time now! Im on track with my exercise I exercise almost every day- I just eat too much!
So Im going to join WW on Tuesday next week! I hope this is the kick in the pants I need! Thanks for the motivation! Ill let you know how I do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter