DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

PNO4TE said:
GOAL - 60 pounds

DIET - NutriSystem "Take the Weekends Off"

EXERCISE - mainly walking 20-30 minutes a day with weight training and resistance training 3 times a week.

PROGRESS -
1/18/06: - 4.5 lbs (55.5 to go)
1/24/06: - 2.4 lbs (53.1 to go)
1/31/06: - 3.3 lbs (49.8 to go)
2/07/06: - 2.6 lbs (47.2 to go)
2/14/06: - 1.8 lbs (45.4 to go)
2/21/06: - 1.4 lbs (44.0 to go)
2/28/06: - 4.8 lbs (38.8 to go)

Elin,

Congratulations on the awesome progress! You must feel really great! Way to go!!

ellenbenny said:
Elin,

Congratulations on the awesome progress! You must feel really great! Way to go!!

Thanks, Ellen!

Good job. It is great to see people making progress. Mine has been in the opposite direction :confused3 . I intend to keep trying and hope that spring will provide the exercise component.

Deb

I want to lose weight with you guys. What do I do? Just weigh myself and then post it? Do you guys chat somewhere I am so new to on line. Help

We have a New Year's Weight loss accountability thread that we chat on. We give each other support and encouragement. Welcome aboard.

Deb

denisewagner said:
I want to lose weight with you guys. What do I do? Just weigh myself and then post it? Do you guys chat somewhere I am so new to on line. Help

We try to use this thread as a weekly weigh in place. Weigh yourself, post your goals, etc. and then edit it weekly. As Deb said, come over to the Weight loss accountability thread to chat and get encouragement. We celebrate all the losses, and support through all the gains. We'd love to have your company! All are welcome here!

Hello everyone, I'm Ashley and I just started dieting/exercising last week. Actually, It's not really a diet, just eatting healthier, drinking ALOT less soda and more water, and exercise every night with my husband. We started last week, were doing really well going to our apartment community gym for 2 nights in a row, until I got a horrible cold! Last night was our first night going back to working out.

My Goal: Lose 40 pounds before my Disney trip (September 22), get used to walking so my legs don't ache so bad during our trip!!!

I actually lost 3 pounds last week because I was sick and didn't eat much! Hey that counts right?? =)

hellokitty86 said:

Hello everyone, I'm Ashley and I just started dieting/exercising last week. Actually, It's not really a diet, just eatting healthier, drinking ALOT less soda and more water, and exercise every night with my husband. We started last week, were doing really well going to our apartment community gym for 2 nights in a row, until I got a horrible cold! Last night was our first night going back to working out.

My Goal: Lose 40 pounds before my Disney trip (September 22), get used to walking so my legs don't ache so bad during our trip!!!

I actually lost 3 pounds last week because I was sick and didn't eat much! Hey that counts right?? =)

Ashley :welcome: We have all been working on and off on this weight loss thing since Jan 1st. I've been more off then on, but I'm doing better now. Join us on the weight loss motivation thread for comfort and motivation and great recipes :thumbsup2 . Use this board to give updates on your progress. Some post weekly others when they have something to report. I hope you find this community as useful as we all do. Nice to meet you.

Deb

A quick update since I forgot to do it on Tuesday! I lost another 2 pounds this week for a grand total of 32 pounds lost. Even better than that is that I am down FOUR sizes in jeans! I cannot believe how well this walking is working out :)

A welcome to our new members too :wave2:

PNO4TE said:
A quick update since I forgot to do it on Tuesday! I lost another 2 pounds this week for a grand total of 32 pounds lost. Even better than that is that I am down FOUR sizes in jeans! I cannot believe how well this walking is working out :)

A welcome to our new members too :wave2:

Congratulations. That is a huge achievement. Do I hear a new wardrobe coming this summer :thumbsup2 . You sure earned one.

Deb

my3princes said:
Congratulations. That is a huge achievement. Do I hear a new wardrobe coming this summer :thumbsup2 . You sure earned one.

Deb

Since I teach, I needed to go ahead and buy a few things already. So, I have four new pairs of pants, a pair of jeans and 5 new tops. Ought to get me through the end of the school year! Next time I shop I think I will be out of the plus sizes. And, thanks again, Deb :blush:

Hi! :wave2:

I have been back to doing WW's & doing good so far..It's day 3 for me.

I hope to lose at least 30 lbs by my August trip.

I will be weighing in on Wednesday so I'll post my loss (hopefully) then.

MY GOAL: To lose 15 pounds (have lost 40 with WW from Sep 04-Sep05)

MY PLAN: To stay on track and try not to loose sight of what I want for myself and kids. I can’t very well run and play if I am to heavy.

Exercise: With the winter almost over (very hard to stay out of the blues) I hope to take the girls on more walks, this should be good exercise. Along with showing the girls a few exercises we can do in the house together. Crunches, push-up, leg lifts and the best…. Dancing to Disney Songs!

Diet: Stay w/I my pts for each week and not beat myself up when I don’t.

PROGRESS:

4-22-06 to

My Progress:

4/19/06: Start
4/26/06: -9 (-9)
5/3/06: -3.5 (-12.5)
5/10/06: -3.5 (-16)
5/17/06: -2 (-18)
5/24/06: -2 (-20)
5/30/06: -1 (-21)
6/7/06: -4.5 (-25.5)
6/14/06: -2.5 (-28)
6/21/06: -0.5 (-28.5)

Beth

bethbuchall said:
My Progress:

4/19/06: Start
4/26/06: -9 (-9)
5/3/06: -3.5 (-12.5)

Beth

WOW! Well done, Beth!

I have forgotten to keep this current... sorry about that! But, here is my updated info.

GOAL - 60 pounds

DIET - NutriSystem "Take the Weekends Off"

EXERCISE - mailnly walking 20-30 minutes a day with weight training and resistance training 3 times a week.

PROGRESS -
1/18/06: - 4.5 lbs (55.5 to go)
1/24/06: - 2.4 lbs (53.1 to go)
1/31/06: - 3.3 lbs (49.8 to go)
2/07/06: - 2.6 lbs (47.2 to go)
2/14/06: - 1.8 lbs (45.4 to go)
2/21/06: - 1.4 lbs (44.0 to go)
5/2/06: -24 more pounds since 2/21 (20 pounds to go)

I just read through this thread looking for updates. These people have either posts an update or joined recently. So these are the ladies that appear to still be working toward that New Year's Resolution (or new day's which is sometimes the case :lmao: ) I just want to say kudos to all of you for sticking with the plan. We are all here supporting you and look forward to hearing how you are doing. If you need a kick in the butt we are here for that too. So here is our current participants:

Beth
Paula
Elin
Melanie
Beckywhy (sorry I don't know your real name though I suspect Becky)
Deb
Nancy
Jen
Glynis
Ellen
Lynn

If anyone else is still with us then give us an update or consider this your kick in the butt then give us an update :rolleyes1

You go girls.....I personally know that kitchensinkguy is struggling with this whole diet exercise thing so he is on again off again and I am purposely excluding him :rolleyes1

Deb

Hi Deb! I am still here! :wave2:

I am on day #15 of my 100 day challenge & I am down 7 lbs so far. Today was my weigh in day. Doing WW's (no meetings though, just on my own). I got a 2 mile walk away the pounds video that I tried this week for the 1st time & its really good.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Princess Nancy said:
MY GOAL: To lose 30 pounds

MY PLAN:
Exercise:30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week
Diet: eliminate most whites

PROGRESS:
1/1/06: 30 pounds to go
3/6/06: 26 pounds to go LOST 4!
4/25/06:25 pounds to go LOST 5! (I think I am on a real plan now and have some good support and a real exercise plan!!)
5/1/06 23 pounds to go LOST 7. Gained muscle, clothes fit better. On SOuth Beach, it isn't easy.

Yay, Nancy!! Looks good! It's nice to see you posting again!

This is REALLY weird... I hav eposts from 4/22 and then today, but nothing in between. Including the post that Glynis quotes Nancy from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter