DDA Chapter 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicki how is your trip preparation coming? You must be getting excited now.

Continued prayers for my uncle. Things are quite bad for him. Chemo has started but it sounds like the cancer is spreading rapidly. Becky is really falling apart over this. She has lost both her grandpas and Uncle Bob is all that she has left that comes close. He is a special man. He has had a great life though but he is too young - only in his early 60's.

Extra prayers needed for my favorite cousin. She is getting a divorce after 34 years of marriage. They have been together since she was 14. It is something that has been coming for a long time. She seems to be handling it fine but it is still a serious change in her life.

:wizard::wizard:For you uncle Bob and also for your cousin. Changes like that are never easy, but after that length of time has to be even harder.

I used to have spells like that when I was anemic (low iron). Make sure you are taking your vitamins and make sure they include iron (or add some).

I had my "visitor" for 16 days. It finally ended on Wednesday. It better not come back before I get back from Disney. I'll be very unhappy! I am not sure if it was related to me not taking my vitamins and iron because I had got out of the habit as well. Once I started taking them again, it started to slow and finally ended. Not sure if it was related but I will not stop taking my vitamins again!

I suspect Anemia as I'm not eating a lot of green veggies (never Have) and I eat less red meats and more chicken now. the multi vitamin that I'm taking has 100% daily iron so that should help. I talked with a GYN Doc on Thursday and we suspect that I may be in the very early stages of menipause. Lots of little changes that are starting to add up. I suspect you may be there too.

Vicki how is your trip preparation coming? You must be getting excited now.

Things are pretty much all set. I'm very excited. Lots of work to do before I leave though. Good thing Chuck & I packed last week-end. We don't usually pack until the day before we are leaving. We leave Tuesday night for Green Bay. We'll fly out of Green Bay on Wednesday morning. Shortly after noon, we should land in Orlando. My brother is excited about seeing us next week-end. I am looking forward to seeing my nephew again. I haven't seen him since Becky's graduation.

:wizard::wizard:For you uncle Bob and also for your cousin. Changes like that are never easy, but after that length of time has to be even harder.

I suspect Anemia as I'm not eating a lot of green veggies (never Have) and I eat less red meats and more chicken now. the multi vitamin that I'm taking has 100% daily iron so that should help. I talked with a GYN Doc on Thursday and we suspect that I may be in the very early stages of menipause. Lots of little changes that are starting to add up. I suspect you may be there too.

My doctor definitely think I'm in perimeonpause and so do I. My "visitor" no longer stops by regularly and stays either for a very, very short time or an extra long time. I also have some mini hot flashes. I was NEVER warm in the winter before. I have always worn long sleeves in the winter or I freeze. This winter I spend quite a bit of times in short sleeves.

Things are pretty much all set. I'm very excited. Lots of work to do before I leave though. Good thing Chuck & I packed last week-end. We don't usually pack until the day before we are leaving. We leave Tuesday night for Green Bay. We'll fly out of Green Bay on Wednesday morning. Shortly after noon, we should land in Orlando. My brother is excited about seeing us next week-end. I am looking forward to seeing my nephew again. I haven't seen him since Becky's graduation.

That will be so nice. It will be nice just to spend a straight week with Chuck :love:

My doctor definitely think I'm in perimeonpause and so do I. My "visitor" no longer stops by regularly and stays either for a very, very short time or an extra long time. I also have some mini hot flashes. I was NEVER warm in the winter before. I have always worn long sleeves in the winter or I freeze. This winter I spend quite a bit of times in short sleeves.

I've been hot all winter and the night sweats are driving me crazy. Layers are definitely my friend. My doctor explained the heavy one month light the next as the body no longer ovulating every month. It seems I'm in an every other month cycle now. Whatever, the sooner it starts the sooner it will end (I hope so).

Deb and Vicki, hope you both are less affected by menopause. Maybe you two need to stop by the old faithful gyn and get some drugs. I didn't do that and it is one of the few things I regret in life. You two are young with husbands, you don't want to lose your sex drive. :cloud9::love::cloud9::love:

Hope all the kids feel better soon!:sick:

I have insominia.

Good morning. :)

Vicki - lots of prayers for your family. :hug: I hope you and Chuck have a magical trip. You guys deserve it!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Continued prayers for my uncle. Things are quite bad for him. Chemo has started but it sounds like the cancer is spreading rapidly. Becky is really falling apart over this. She has lost both her grandpas and Uncle Bob is all that she has left that comes close. He is a special man. He has had a great life though but he is too young - only in his early 60's.

Extra prayers needed for my favorite cousin. She is getting a divorce after 34 years of marriage. They have been together since she was 14. It is something that has been coming for a long time. She seems to be handling it fine but it is still a serious change in her life.

Hi, everyone. I see we have a new home. Thanks, Heidi, for helping us out here.

Sorry, I haven't been posting lately. No real reason, except the same old ones: I'm up to my eyeballs in studying (not going well), the kids are busy with play practices (that will end this week), and major teen age attitude from my oldest (anyone want a 12 year old girl who thinks she knows everything?)

On top of all that, I'm dealing with some seasonal depression, and I just can't seem to shake it. I'm pretty sure that's why the studying isn't going well, and why my kids are annoying the heck out of me. Oh well, it will pass. It always does.

I do want you all to know that I'm reading along, and praying for all of you.

Another busy day. We cleaned under the fridge and then proceeded to take the back off and vacuum it well. I'm not sure that we've ever done that. We also had the drain plug break in the main bathtub so that had to be fixed. That led to fixing the drain drip which required 2 trips to Home Depot. This afternoon, Colby had his last snowboard lesson of the year. We all went and bought twilight tickets. It was great spending time on the slopes with Chris and the boys. We let Hunter go even though he is 2 weeks froming being "cleared" to go. I don't think that there will still be snow in 2 weeks. He did well and did not get injured. We were all super happy. Nice weather, nice conditions and plenty of exercise for us all :cool1:

Bob said to thank you all for the birthday wishes. :goodvibes

I have read all your posts and want you to know that I am thinking of you all every day. The pre-Festival recitals are all over. I had a concert this evening following a full day of adjudication and am beat.

Kristin greeted me at the front door with a glass of Rosa Regale! :love:

Good morning. :)

I'm off today and tomorrow. YAY!

Glynis - I hope you get out of your funk soon. At least you realize what is the cause, so that's half the battle!

Elin - Your life sounds very busy right now. When it slows down some, we'll have to get together soon.

Tammi - enjoy your weekend ;)

We will have to get together sometime after March 6th! Lunch or dinner or kybecca... we wil definitely work it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter