DDA Chapter 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Amy :goodvibes

I am doing as well as I can. We are planning a reception for Steve and his bride Michelle tomorrow. It will be a drop in for all of his friends and our relatives who could not make it to Florida. I promise I will take pictures and post them.

Chanon cute picture. I was just getting ready to ask everyone to post kid pictures.

Theresa:hug::hug::hug:

Heidi:hug:Hope you get good news on your Mom soon!:wizard:

Tammi-:woohoo:Congrats to Nicholas & Alyssa:woohoo:

Deb-:wizard:Hope you're feeling better!

Elin-belated bday wishes for yourBob. We took Dorinda out for her 60th last night. We went to a Thai place we had never been. It was excellent!!!!

Amy-hope everyone gets over their colds soon!

I bought a new iMac this morning and seem to be staying logged on to the Dis!!!!:banana: Now I have to get used to the new keyboard and mouse. I think I need new cords for my external hard drives too. I really hope my office can somehow recover my old hard drive.

Good afternoon, DDA!

Theresa, :hug:

Deb, I hope that you are feeling better!

Elizabeth, congrats to your ds on the great performances. It's such a different feeling to sit in the audience and watch a child act, isn't it?

Amy, I hope everyone is all better soon. We've had lots of "nasal drainage" at the preschool this winter. I'm ready for it to end!

Dh, Miles, and I watched Up last night. Laura saw it when it was in the theaters and said it was too sad to watch again. I didn't realize how much I'd cry. I have to agree that in ways it was very sad, though very happy at the same time.

i'm feeling better, thanks all. I took 2 multi vitamins last night and another this morning, maybe that is the key :confused3 Chris gave me a stress test today as we tapped the Maple orchard and spent 5 hours climbing up and down the steep hill. He said if I survived that then I don't have heart issues :goodvibes The sap is already running. It was a long day,thankfully we got it all done

We spent the day shopping for the kids clothes for our trip...painful....

It took 5 hours to find 1 dress for each of the girls. :eek: Yeah, Dana loved that!:laughing: The mall was packed.

Proud Mommy alert. I just got a call from the school that Nicholas has placed in the Science Fair! They don't tell the kids but call and alert the family. There is an awards ceremony at school on Tuesday that parents are invited to, and and we'll find out what place he got. I think they do 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. I'm not going to tell him that he won something.

Woohoo Nicholas! :woohoo: Tell him congrats after he finds out!

Got some news......

A few years ago mom fell and broke her arm up near her shoulder, the doctor said he wouldn't do anything it would heal on its own. Lately its been giving her trouble, she had an MRI and they found a spot and it also looks like the blood flow has not been getting up to that area very well and the bone could be dying.

She went yesterday for a complete bone scan because of the spot they had found with the MRI and now they have also found a spot on her skull. Won't have the results till Tues.

Of course I am a worrier and have always had this nagging in the back of my mind, that mom would get cancer again. Of course now its in the front screaming like a banshee.

Sorry to be a downer, but I need to tell someone. John will be very suportive if its bad news, but until then he is they type - no sense in worring can't change the outcome.

Prayers for your mom and you. :grouphug: I'm also a worrier so totally understand. Chuck is also like John so I also understand that.

Thanks for all the congrats for Nicholas. I'm very proud of him. He did essentially all of his project himself, with VERY little help from me.

Beth - I liked Deb's phrase of "bureaucratic brilliance." I'll have to remember that one. Good luck.

I also found out that Alyssa's is student of the month for February. February's theme is "respect".

Thanks for starting the new thread, Heidi.

Good night all.

Awesome job Alyssa!!!! :cool1:

It's been a rough day for me today. I nearly passed out this morning, I made it to the couch as the room shrunk to black. I have no idea why, but needless to say it was a bit unsettling. After the blackout I was super hot then had dry heaves. I've been shakey the rest of the day. I did work tonight and I was buys, somehow I made it through. I haven't been taking an vitamins so maybe that's off :confused3 I did start taking them tonight in hopes that it will make a difference.

I used to have spells like that when I was anemic (low iron). Make sure you are taking your vitamins and make sure they include iron (or add some).

I had my "visitor" for 16 days. It finally ended on Wednesday. It better not come back before I get back from Disney. I'll be very unhappy! I am not sure if it was related to me not taking my vitamins and iron because I had got out of the habit as well. Once I started taking them again, it started to slow and finally ended. Not sure if it was related but I will not stop taking my vitamins again!

Continued prayers for my uncle. Things are quite bad for him. Chemo has started but it sounds like the cancer is spreading rapidly. Becky is really falling apart over this. She has lost both her grandpas and Uncle Bob is all that she has left that comes close. He is a special man. He has had a great life though but he is too young - only in his early 60's.

Extra prayers needed for my favorite cousin. She is getting a divorce after 34 years of marriage. They have been together since she was 14. It is something that has been coming for a long time. She seems to be handling it fine but it is still a serious change in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter