DDA Chapter 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud Mommy alert. I just got a call from the school that Nicholas has placed in the Science Fair! They don't tell the kids but call and alert the family. There is an awards ceremony at school on Tuesday that parents are invited to, and and we'll find out what place he got. I think they do 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. I'm not going to tell him that he won something.

:yay: :dance3: :yay:

Got some news......

A few years ago mom fell and broke her arm up near her shoulder, the doctor said he wouldn't do anything it would heal on its own. Lately its been giving her trouble, she had an MRI and they found a spot and it also looks like the blood flow has not been getting up to that area very well and the bone could be dying.

She went yesterday for a complete bone scan because of the spot they had found with the MRI and now they have also found a spot on her skull. Won't have the results till Tues.

Of course I am a worrier and have always had this nagging in the back of my mind, that mom would get cancer again. Of course now its in the front screaming like a banshee.

Sorry to be a downer, but I need to tell someone. John will be very suportive if its bad news, but until then he is they type - no sense in worring can't change the outcome.

Prayers for your mom and you. :grouphug: I'm also a worrier so totally understand. Chuck is also like John so I also understand that.

Proud Mommy alert. I just got a call from the school that Nicholas has placed in the Science Fair! They don't tell the kids but call and alert the family. There is an awards ceremony at school on Tuesday that parents are invited to, and and we'll find out what place he got. I think they do 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. I'm not going to tell him that he won something.

Woohoo Nicholas! :woohoo: Tell him congrats after he finds out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter