DDA Chapter 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theresa hope the girls weren't up to late, or were quiet enough for you to get some sleep.

Poor John he wanted chicken jambalaya for dinner last night and even though he took a Pepcid, its not agreeing with him this morning.

you are one early riser Heidi! This is waaay to early for me :)

Hopefully the cab will be on time...I always have that what did I forget vibe...

talk to you all soon

Bernadette you captured some lovely photos! My favorite are the castle shots during fireworks, beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

I just made one of my students day-- and it feels great! A few of my kids play little league together and one of the moms sent in a flier for another mom about a fundraiser they were having--it was at chickfila-a portion of the check goes to the little league..So i just went with my mom and one of my kids was there..he came running out of the play area with a huge smile and jumped on me! He was so excited to see me--His mom said I absolutely made his day :goodvibes:

Nah... he was just shocked to see you out of the school. Your kids think you live there, don't you know? :rotfl2:

Chris has his 20th High School reunion coming up and it is at a pond :scared:

My 20th is coming up too....I ain't doing it....$70 per person for a cash bar and schmoozing with people I didn't like the first time around? No thank you!!

My 40th (FORTIETH!!!) high school reunion is in July. Instead of the club where they have always been held, they decided to go with a buffet at a local hangout that has been around forever. Cost is only $20 pp and they will have a cash bar. I think more people will come and this is why they are trying something different this time. Bob and I haven't decided whether or not we are going since it is two weekends before MagicMeets. And there is the issue of where we would stay. I know his Dad will be hurt if we don't stay at the house, but we both have discussed that staying there with Bob's completely crazy brother is just not an option.

DS was hollering at 6:30 AM that there was a bug on him. Of course he and DH were already up at that hour. :rolleyes:

Now I am WIDE awake, it is POURING rain, and the mall won't open for almost 2 more hours. I have errands to do in the mall!!

I told DH there is a 5 page thread on the Resort board where people are fighting over whether or not it is an acceptable practice to take a big bottle of water to your room from the concierge lounge. If the CMs tell you it is fine, then I tend to think it is fine. So DH comes over, plops down next to me, and wants to read the thread. :headache: It is 5 pages of "yes, it's fine" vs. "no, it is rude and hoarding". That's all. And it is locked now. But he is mad that we didn't read each individual post together as some sort of bonding activity. :rolleyes1

The mall REALLY needs to open now.

Ahhhhhhhhhh..........it feels so good to sleep in. I wish I could do it more often.

Good morning. :)

I have a hair appt. at 11 for color and a trim. I desperately need it. Then I have to go get the oil changed in the van and do laundry. I think Bob and I are having what he has termed "date night" tonight, which means dinner and a movie. I'm thinking Angels and Demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter