DDA Chapter 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi - although it wasn't your winery... I tried this dolcetto d'alba last night:

95165.jpg

Pretty good!

We also tried the new Orin Swift Zinfandel "Saldo" in it's inaugural release. I liked it better...

winesaldo82x320.jpg

But my favorite of the night was this one:

44694.jpg

OMG! It was out of this world... and it should be. It was $6 a tasting in the enomatics! And looks like it retails for over $75 a bottle. But... oh my. I might consider buying a bottle of it!

I thought you might be downt here. I was going to call you on my way home (I worked late) but I ended up with Alyssa last night. Nicholas was having a friend sleep over with him at his dad's place, so he let her stay with me.

During the week its even earlier.

you are one early riser Heidi! This is waaay to early for me :)

In answer to your other post. :)
We get up early during the week as John likes to get his overtime in the morning.
And for the weekends well most times we just can't sleep late.

:confused3 Angels and Demons is the new Tom Hanks follow-up to The Da Vinci Code.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks for the update on Potomac Mills... we never go up there to shop anymore either. It is not worth the drive.

My comment about playing nice was meant to remind you to hold hands on date night! :rotfl2: :flower3: :goodvibes

I thought you might be downt here. I was going to call you on my way home (I worked late) but I ended up with Alyssa last night. Nicholas was having a friend sleep over with him at his dad's place, so he let her stay with me.

We would have loved to have you join us although we were home by 7:30 and on the patio drinking a nice little white wine they were offering in their Friday Night tastings and eating some fruit and cheese for dinner. But I know you loved having Alyssa with you so I am glad it worked out well.

Well, we are home from a yummy dinner at Cracker Barrel, a quick trip to pick up Ted Drewes and a drive through a nasty storm to get home. I was hoping we'd make it home before the crazy rain hit, but to no avail. An episode of Gidget while we ate our ice cream and the night was all good.

Now I'm sitting at my beautifully clean desk and basking in the peacefulness of a clean room. (I hadn't cleaned off the desk originally, but decided to do that quickly this evening as it was deterring from the cleanness of the playroom.) All is good! I'm also going to take the clean desk and uncovered photo box as my impetus to start scanning and organizing photos again starting tomorrow morning. For now, I think I'm going to head to bed and enjoy my cake for breakfast tomorrow.

Good night all. Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes here and on Facebook!!! It's great to celebrate with wonderful friends.

Doesn't it feel good to have a big project out of the way :goodvibes I bet it look terrific. I have a bunch of those project to do too.

DS was hollering at 6:30 AM that there was a bug on him. Of course he and DH were already up at that hour. :rolleyes:

Now I am WIDE awake, it is POURING rain, and the mall won't open for almost 2 more hours. I have errands to do in the mall!!

I told DH there is a 5 page thread on the Resort board where people are fighting over whether or not it is an acceptable practice to take a big bottle of water to your room from the concierge lounge. If the CMs tell you it is fine, then I tend to think it is fine. So DH comes over, plops down next to me, and wants to read the thread. :headache: It is 5 pages of "yes, it's fine" vs. "no, it is rude and hoarding". That's all. And it is locked now. But he is mad that we didn't read each individual post together as some sort of bonding activity. :rolleyes1

The mall REALLY needs to open now.

You are too funny :rotfl:

Good morning. :)

I have a hair appt. at 11 for color and a trim. I desperately need it. Then I have to go get the oil changed in the van and do laundry. I think Bob and I are having what he has termed "date night" tonight, which means dinner and a movie. I'm thinking Angels and Demons.

Have a great day. It sounds like a fun way to spend the day and evening :thumbsup2

good-morning-doll-ag1.gif

I even snuck this in before Noon :upsidedow

I've actually been productive this morning. Colby and I played a couple of games of alphabet go fish while laundry was running. Then I started putting away all the rain gear. That led into picking up the entry. From there I pulled all the winter clothes from Hunter's room followed by Nick's room. They actually had a bunch of stuff that they'd grown out of so they had to try stuff on (they did not appreciate that :confused3) Now I need to bring up last year's summer stuff to see what still fits. Have I mentioned how much I HATE doing this :sad2:

Info on the Spoodles/Cat Cora switch:

Spoodles will not be serving breaking from July 1 through mid August. Breakfast will be served daily at Flying Fish Cafe from 7:30- 11:30 AM. From July 6 through August 1, a buffet diiner will be served at Spoodles. There will be no ala carte dining. Starting August 2 through mid August the restaurant will be completely closed.

Doesn't it feel good to have a big project out of the way :goodvibes I bet it look terrific. I have a bunch of those project to do too.

That it does! It's been weighing on my for weeks, but I just couldn't get up the energy/desire to tackle it. Now I've done even more than intended and am so much happier! Sounds like you had a nice productive morning too.

I bet you had a nice night with just Alyssa.

During the week its even earlier.

In answer to your other post. :)
We get up early during the week as John likes to get his overtime in the morning.
And for the weekends well most times we just can't sleep late.

I apparently can't sleep late either. I tried my sleep-in declaration again last night and swore I'd be really mad if I was up before there was a 7 on my clock. Wouldn't you know 7:01 is when I work up. I made sure the sleep gods knew that I was not amused. ;)

I think that today gets to be my take it easy day. Last night I ended up cleaning the bathroom while Terra got ready for bed. I also got all of the dishes rinsed and a few more little things done in preparation for our company. This morning I hit Target to pick up my work list and also bought a new shower liner and hand towel. I put those up and now the bathroom is Granny-ready. I need to go make sure that the washer spun Rachel's clothes and throw them in the dryer, but other than that I'm done! Woohoo!

I'm taking a little break :angel:

Bernadette Jo looks so cute in all the outfits you made him. I really liked your photos. The fireworks with Walt and Mickey are so creative. Kudos to you. I also liked the one from One Man's Dream of Joe, Walt in a doorway and the shadow of Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter