DDA Chapter 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow may be interesting as they are calling anywhere from no to 12 plus inches of snow for my area. They are calling for blizzard like conditions. Depending how the storm tracks. This is no surprise as I always tend to end up flying out in snow storms during winterish months.

Everything else is done besides putting things in the bags they will travel in. AKA I am not packed yet. LOL I am still hunting for a pair and a half of shoes.

It would be silenced here then! :rotfl:

I would yank out the batteries and be done with it.

One bright note this weekend....I was awakened last night by voices outside my window (right at midnight). It was Cassidy and her boyfriend....he walks her to the door every time:goodvibes I said what a considerate boyfriend...she said "he doesn't want me to get shot":rotfl: and "he is considerate"

A boy who will take a bullet for you is always a keeper. ;)

The kids got home safe and sound.

Glad they are home! :goodvibes

Tomorrow may be interesting as they are calling anywhere from no to 12 plus inches of snow for my area. They are calling for blizzard like conditions. Depending how the storm tracks. This is no surprise as I always tend to end up flying out in snow storms during winterish months.

Everything else is done besides putting things in the bags they will travel in. AKA I am not packed yet. LOL I am still hunting for a pair and a half of shoes.

Becky, I hope you do not have travel delays!! :wizard:

I just spent 2 hours doing a major cleaning of my room and threw out a ton of junk that i didnt need anymore. I guess i cannot wind down tonightsince i am anticipating a snow day...we have nothing yet , snow just started, but the latest report still says 6-10 inches

without flash and on a slow setting...

554ce479.jpg

52115ca8.jpg

0894cd0d.jpg

15624a91.jpg

It would be nice if our stupid school district posted the cancelation. :mad: I'm sure there won't be school, but I'd like the confirmation.

Becky - I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Most schools aruond here---in NJ and PA have closed already....all districts around me are closed--nothing on mine yet! I would love to know tonight!

Becky I hope you have no flight delays!

Deb hope you are not getting sick :wizard:

To all that are getting snow, stay safe & :wizard: that there is no school tomorrow!

So i was checking our local news stations list of school closings--there is another district in south jersey with the same name as mine (which i didnt know!) I got all excited and realized it was the wrong county haha

So i was checking our local news stations list of school closings--there is another district in south jersey with the same name as mine (which i didnt know!) I got all excited and realized it was the wrong county haha

That is tough!! I hope yours is next!

And I got myself one of these.

D10_WineGlassHoldersthatyouwear_3.jpg
Is this a joke?:confused3 Do you wear it with wine in it? How many glasses of wine before you start spilling it?

Adorable!!!! I have that same Pooh fabric but what I made didn't look that cute!

Do you guys remember me talking about my SIL's sister and her family buying a house nearby. They moved in last summer. It turns out that her DH has now asked her for a divorce and he won't give her any reasons as to why. So now they have a new house with a $265,000 mortgage. They have 4 kids, 17, 12 and 10 year old twins. Needless to say things are a mess around here right now. The oldest daughter took the lifeguarding class with me last weekend and is also working at the aquatics center. Apparently they told the kids last week so now she is an emotional wreck. I'm going to talk to her and let her know that she can come to me if she needs to talk. Otherwise I'm staying out of it. Who knows what really is going on. The girl told me last weekend that the 12 year old is Dad's favorite and the twins are Mom's favorite so I know that she is fragile and already having issues without this. :hug: The couple was married a couple of months after we were and they've always seemed happy. It makes me appreciate my DH even more.
Sorry for your SIL and nieces and nephews.

I hope everyone is having a decent weekend. Thanks for the well-wishes for my trip with the kids. I'm looking forward to getting away, and I'm hoping we are creeping back toward being healthy again. Poor Noah has a horrible diaper rash since he has MANY small dirty diapers day and night (I almost wish I was dealing with massive blow-outs!). Meanwhile, Matty's antibiotic, Primsol, is killing his appetite and causing stomach queasiness. All of his bananas came up at lunch yesterday, and somehow he didn't get a single drop on him. Talented boy! ;)

May I please ask for some prayers for one of my siblings...he was just layed-off, too. He didn't have a single inclination it was coming. :(
Poor Noah & Matty. Hope everyone is all better soon.

Sorry about your brother. Hope he finds something new soon.

We are expecting less than 6 inches and it should start around 1 AM. The roads should be fun heading to work in the morning.
We had about an inch or two today but are expected to get 10-15" tonight/tomorrow. I haven't watched the news since this morning to get an update.

:wizard: Hope your flight isn't delayed! Good luck finding your shoes!

I've been doing laundry and working on photopass. I had 290 photos taken then 2 friends added about 30 more. I am now on photo 1559 of 1624. If my friend's photos are the last 30 then I've got about 40 more to go.:upsidedow I'm not sure I can do it and keep my sanity. AND.... while I have used these photos to make say autograph books I have never actually gotten any printed out. I just don't have it in me to just add one border and move on to the next photo. I don't add every border but I do add several and sometimes change the cropping and then add more. Maybe this is just they type of self torture I need to make it through post Disney depression.:laughing:

Is this a joke?:confused3 Do you wear it with wine in it? How many glasses of wine before you start spilling it?

Not a joke at all... it would actually keep many people from spilling wine!

I hope you finish up your photos soon so your sanity is restored, Bernadette.

Spotsylvania is closed, Tammi (and Nicholas and Alyssa...) ;) I bet Stafford and the city schools will follow soon.

Well, I have to admit that our one kitty, Cobain is going downhill fast. He looks like a skeleton with a fur coat. If he weighs 6 lbs I would be surprised. I called Guenna and told her to come over so we can make a decision. We had gotten him a steroid shot but he cries when Miles tries to clean him and he has stopped caring for himself. Last night I told him that after almost 15 years, he can let go. :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter