DDA Chapter 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about what happened at my job the angrier I get, :mad: , it was wrong and there's no way around it.

And there is probably nothing you can do about it, right? :hug: :sad2:

Visibility is so poor that I don't have a satellite signal. No tv for me. I hope I have a signal by 8PM. Gotta watch Amazing Race.

Elin - I take it Kristin did not go to Richmond today?

Yes, in May for the East Coast Yamaha National Concert. I have had a student selected to perform (but you all are the only ones who know that so far).
1.gif

O thats great! FDU is about an hour north of me...maybe if you have time we can meet up for dinner or lunch or something?!

Last update tonight, I imagine! 6:15 PM

4801ff90.jpg

1d60ce17.jpg

a555deb8.jpg

Visibility is so poor that I don't have a satellite signal. No tv for me. I hope I have a signal by 8PM. Gotta watch Amazing Race.

I hope so too, but I am betting not. :(

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about your sibling, :wizard: , lot's of PD for him.

The more I think about what happened at my job the angrier I get, :mad: , it was wrong and there's no way around it.

Amy, good thoughts that a new job comes along soon!

Debbie, :hug: I'm sorry.

Yes, in May for the East Coast Yamaha National Concert. I have had a student selected to perform (but you all are the only ones who know that so far).
1.gif

How exciting! Congrats! :banana:

That's not good! I hope it comes back on soon! :wizard:

O thats great! FDU is about an hour north of me...maybe if you have time we can meet up for dinner or lunch or something?!

When I find out the particulars for the trip I will let you know and we can see if it will work out! :goodvibes

I don't post today and you all go on a posting frenzy:lmao:

Jennifer & Tom-those outfits are absolutely precious:goodvibes

Deb-the family will be in my prayers...poor kids.:hug:

Amy-your brother and his family will be in my prayers.:hug:

I love looking at your snow pictures....we should be gettting those kind of snow storms...instead our weather is warm. I really do see water restrictions in our future.

One of my friends on Facebook just posted this status update..."Robyn's friend" is making milk sandwiches and sitting on the toliet. I thought I would use the bread, milk, and TP all at once.

The visual is pretty disturbing but I cannot stop laughing. :rotfl:

I love looking at your snow pictures....we should be gettting those kind of snow storms...instead our weather is warm. I really do see water restrictions in our future.

I heard that the state of California will also be looking at that in the near future. Let's hope you all have lots of late winter storms and many inches of spring rains!

One of my friends on Facebook just posted this status update..."Robyn's friend" is making milk sandwiches and sitting on the toliet. I thought I would use the bread, milk, and TP all at once.

The visual is pretty disturbing but I cannot stop laughing. :rotfl:

That is hysterical! When everyone goes out to get those items we call it the "BMT run" around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter