DDA Chapter 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky-have a fantabulous!! time in Florida. I hope you get the rest and rejuvenation you so need.

It is not unusual for us to have snowstorms into May here. Those don't last long, but can have accumulations.

I heard that the state of California will also be looking at that in the near future. Let's hope you all have lots of late winter storms and many inches of spring rains!

if we have water restrictions most of the west will...our water is "bought" by other states.

Though we have a decent snow pack up in the mountains.

Amy- :wizard: for your brother.

Debbie- :hug:'s

Jennifer- I am so glad that everyone is feeling better. You all are going to have such a magical trip. :yay: on the new IMac, I am just the tiniest bit jealous.

Becky- Have a great trip!!!!

Elin and Tammi- I think this is "IT" I am so excited. It's finally snowing here!! Lucy may actually get to play in the snow.

Kristine- I'll trade you a surly DH for a stressed out DH ;)

Tom- the dresses are fabulous!!! You are so talented and so very generous.:goodvibes

:wizard: To all those searching for jobs in this tough economy :wizard:

I got all my tax info together tonight. It is on its way to the accountant. Hopefully the government will be nice to us :wizard:

One bright note this weekend....I was awakened last night by voices outside my window (right at midnight). It was Cassidy and her boyfriend....he walks her to the door every time:goodvibes I said what a considerate boyfriend...she said "he doesn't want me to get shot":rotfl: and "he is considerate"

One bright note this weekend....I was awakened last night by voices outside my window (right at midnight). It was Cassidy and her boyfriend....he walks her to the door every time:goodvibes I said what a considerate boyfriend...she said "he doesn't want me to get shot":rotfl: and "he is considerate"

she picked a good one! :thumbsup2

Here's another sampling.

Without flash:
P1060065.jpg

P1060066.jpg

With flash:
P1060064.jpg

P1060063.jpg

Well, they are switching them around as I type. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter