DDA Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like fun.
we are going to my cousins and trick or treat with her girls, my Brother and nephew as well as my mom will go with us and possibly another cousin and his kids( 3 girls and 1 boy). Then we are having a halloween ball after for the girls. Just some games for the kids and healthy snacks us adults are going to dress as Disney princess and princes. Got to figure out mine and Jeffs costumes.
How about Belle and the Beast?

There are a couple of different threads on the CB, about Halloween.

One asks do you open your door to trick or treaters? Of course I do, I love seeing the costumes, especially the ones that make them. Also people did if for me when I was young, so I do it now that I am the adult.

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? How about 4?!?!

P1030003.jpg

P1030002.jpg

P1030005.jpg

P1030004.jpg

Oh NOOOOOOO!!! She's almost got a mullet though:lmao: :sad2:

The second ask what do you hand out? I give out treat bags with bite size candy and gum, and the bags must have at least one chocolate item. This year its peanut M&M's.

Speaking of Christmas gift, I have no idea what to get my sister. :confused3

I think I am going to give my brother A Disney gift card to get him started saving for his trip.

I know I am going to give my nephew some disney dollars and a couple of coloring books. For Christmas. My nephew's Birthday is Dec. 17 so I will get him a toy.

Does anyone have their Christmas Ornament for the exchange yet? I hope the stores get Christmas items out soon, because I don't .

Does anyone have their Christmas Ornament for the exchange yet? I hope the stores get Christmas items out soon, because I don't .

I have 2 of them that I got at Disney. Target has their disney ornaments out. I saw some nutcrackers sat at a store. their was a mickey, tigger, cinderella, belle and aurora

Jennifer I was thinking Disney dollars, but we are not sure when we will be going back. :(

One asks do you open your door to trick or treaters? Of course I do, I love seeing the costumes, especially the ones that make them. Also people did if for me when I was young, so I do it now that I am the adult.

We used to put a bowl on the porch since we were out with the kids. Now that Nick doesn't trick or treat he will open the door for people. We don't get many trick or treaters though

The second ask what do you hand out? I give out treat bags with bite size candy and gum, and the bags must have at least one chocolate item. This year its peanut M&M's.

I haven't thought about this year. In the past we have done pencils, play dough, candy, gummi bears. It's different every year.

Thanks I will have to check out Target.

I have 2 of them that I got at Disney. Target has their disney ornaments out. I saw some nutcrackers sat at a store. their was a mickey, tigger, cinderella, belle and aurora

Aw how come Nick's not going out this year?
We used to put a bowl on the porch since we were out with the kids. Now that Nick doesn't trick or treat he will open the door for people. We don't get many trick or treaters though.

I haven't thought about this year. In the past we have done pencils, play dough, candy, gummi bears. It's different every year.
I always give candy, guess because that is what I always got.

Since we are talking Christmas presents: I've got Cassidy's all done but I've only got one little thing for Abi....I need ideas. My neices and nephews are going to get a little thing (other than my sister's three...we've got the 2 older ones Speed Racer cars) and I will be done.

I haven't even started yet, and I have no ideas!!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I am afraid of the number 13? :scared:
I don't ever sit in the 13th row, I won't fly on the 13th of any month, I won't put the radio in the car on volume 13 (12 or 14, never 13), I avoid that number whenever possible.

So, chop chop, DDAers! Let's get through these 250 pages quickly! :banana:

The number 13 doesn't bother me, but I'll answer each post separately instead of multi-quoting for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter