Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

So Holly overdoses. Poor Tate He had nothing to do with it but is going to get blamed. Not sure why Rafe read him his rights.

So Holly is coding and the nurse slowly comes in the room with the machine and has time to take Nicole to the door, than Tripp giving CPR while she is still sitting up. He almost put her flat.

Not sure why Ava doesn’t come clean to Harris and take down Clyde.

The whole Paulina and Abe conversation was weird. Come over go away….really don’t care about this story line . Paulina is always over the top.

So Holly overdoses. Poor Tate He had nothing to do with it but is going to get blamed. Not sure why Rafe read him his rights.

So Holly is coding and the nurse slowly comes in the room with the machine and has time to take Nicole to the door, than Tripp giving CPR while she is still sitting up. He almost put her flat.

Not sure why Ava doesn’t come clean to Harris and take down Clyde.

The whole Paulina and Abe conversation was weird. Come over go away….really don’t care about this story line . Paulina is always over the top.
So annoying. Poor Tate (although he should never have picked up the bag), first he is getting blamed, and then he ends up having to confess to save his stupid dad. Dumb. Hopefully the coma doesn't last long and Holly will clear it off.
the CPR scene made me CRAZY! She was sitting up and he was practically doing compressions on her neck. That was terrible.
Poor Nicole has really been through the ringer the last couple of months.

Even though I‘m shaking my head at Brady saying it was him and now Tate saying he was him is crazy. This is keeping me watching wandering what is next.

They really are making Alex a you know what… stay out of it. Christmas was just as bad with him. He is really going to fall on his face.

Don‘t care about Paulina or Chanel’s love life. No need for flashbacks. That goes for Trip and Wendy too.

Xander and Sarah conversation was dumb too, they lived together before no need to say what were deal breakers for living together.

Nicole is really killing these scenes with Holly. E.J is losing it ….

I stopped watching for a few month, but have started back up.

Question- Did Susan survive the crash? I know they said she died, but did she instead get whisked away to recover? I recall EJ having anger at Ava for her death, but stopped watching.

I stopped watching for a few month, but have started back up.

Question- Did Susan survive the crash? I know they said she died, but did she instead get whisked away to recover? I recall EJ having anger at Ava for her death, but stopped watching.
Yes, she survived. She was being held in England ( I believe) by some ex boyfriend. Ava and Harris found her. I can't even remember if they found out who paid the guy to keep her hidden.

So Eric makes a point to say 8 years ago he killed Daniel. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Daniel was dead before Holly was born? Wasn't Chloe a surrogate, and didn't get pregnant until later? Maybe not pointing out that she is supposed to be less than 8 years old, isn't a good idea.

So Eric makes a point to say 8 years ago he killed Daniel. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Daniel was dead before Holly was born? Wasn't Chloe a surrogate, and didn't get pregnant until later? Maybe not pointing out that she is supposed to be less than 8 years old, isn't a good idea.
That's how I remember it. If I recall correctly, Nicole was unaware that Chloe was a surrogate for her at first. That Daniel had asked her to carry a child for him and Nicole. Now what I cannot recall is if he and Nicole were engaged or just dating? I don't think that they had reached married status.

Regardless, this is a lack of backstory continuity at its finest. :rolleyes:

Anyone remember the drunk priest donating at the fertility clinic? I’m thinking we’re finally going to find out Eric is Holly’s father. Hence the addiction storyline and medical storyline. There’s going to be some kind of medical emergency. The mention of 8 years is oddly specific though. Days always blurs timeframes and ages.

Alex is being such a butthead. Justin does not deserve to be treated like that.

Anyone remember the drunk priest donating at the fertility clinic? I’m thinking we’re finally going to find out Eric is Holly’s father. Hence the addiction storyline and medical storyline. There’s going to be some kind of medical emergency. The mention of 8 years is oddly specific though. Days always blurs timeframes and ages.

That was before my time, but that would be very interesting. Poor Eric would have two kids he didn't know about?
I also thought the 8 years was odd, for any soap. They all blur timelines, and that laid it out flat.

Please get Tate out of jail, this is stupid.
Alex is stupid as well, when did he get so mean?

Oh I think you may be on to something now, judging by Erics conversation with Holly today.

Oh I think you may be on to something now, judging by Erics conversation with Holly today.
I’ve been waiting on this storyline for (apparently) eight years. I think he’s going to find out about them both in rapid succession. That or EJ will. Don’t forget Jude’s DNA results are in the safe. Sloan almost got busted and only thinks she switched them, they have the notes on them EJ started to write.

I just saw that. So sad. I thought he looked darn good for 98 at Christmas.
For sure but you could see he was increasingly frail over the last year. Off screen a lot, always seated. The biggest clue was they did not sing on Christmas Eve. He was always one to take that opportunity so was most likely not up to it. I turned to my DD and said, “I don’t think he’s going to with us much longer.” 98 though. That’s a life well lived.

I just came to post that Bill Hayes had died. I too didn’t think he’d be around much longer. So sad. Hopefully they bring characters back for his memorial. We’d better get Hope and her family as well as Jen and Jack.

I wonder if they were anticipating this, by Julie asking Chad and the kids to movie in with her.

For sure but you could see he was increasingly frail over the last year. Off screen a lot, always seated. The biggest clue was they did not sing on Christmas Eve. He was always one to take that opportunity so was most likely not up to it. I turned to my DD and said, “I don’t think he’s going to with us much longer.” 98 though. That’s a life well lived.
I thought the same thing . He always sings.

So sad but knew it was coming. Wonder if they will let him die on the show, I hope they do and don’t keep him upstairs forever or playing with the kids.

I thought the same thing . He always sings.

So sad but knew it was coming. Wonder if they will let him die on the show, I hope they do and don’t keep him upstairs forever or playing with the kids.
The fact that the Christmas 2023 flashback was about him led me to think that they realized this was probably his last Christmas on the show.

Hopefully they give him a good send off, just like they did Victor. He's earned it. Who would you like to see return?

My list:
Hope/Bo
Shawn/Belle/Claire
Ciara/Ben/kids
Jen/Jack/JJ
Mike
Lucas
Will/Ariana

Is that about all that remains of the Horton family connections?

The fact that the Christmas 2023 flashback was about him led me to think that they realized this was probably his last Christmas on the show.

Hopefully they give him a good send off, just like they did Victor. He's earned it. Who would you like to see return?

My list:
Hope/Bo
Shawn/Belle/Claire
Ciara/Ben/kids
Jen/Jack/JJ
Mike
Lucas
Will/Ariana

Is that about all that remains of the Horton family connections?
Eli/Lani/kids
Mike
Ali and Henry
Maggie’s other girls

Definitely Hope , Ciara/ Ben , Eli, Jack and Jenifer.

Wonder how far ahead they are these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter