Dating Red Flags?

I’ve been on other dates were I have paid or we split that it wasn’t the deal breaker. As I said earlier somethings are real breakers in one relationship but not necessarily in another.

I may have given a second chance if not for the split the check on a lunch I wasn’t planning on.
I would not and could not let a lady pay for a date. I figure now though with the don’t hold the door for me females that maybe they won’t let the guy pay. Even so., I would pay.

Serious question. I look at you as the dis dating expert. If on the first few dates and the guy used coupons for dinner would this bother you? Serious question.

I would not and could not let a lady pay for a date. I figure now though with the don’t hold the door for me females that maybe they won’t let the guy pay. Even so., I would pay.

Serious question. I look at you as the dis dating expert. If on the first few dates and the guy used coupons for dinner would this bother you? Serious question.
Not the poster you asked but yeah, I would think that was weird for first dates. Later on in the relationship I wouldn't give it another thought. I really can't explain why but that's my knee jerk reaction. Gift card wouldn't bother me because I probably wouldn't even notice.

I also would not appreciate splitting the check unless I was certain I wouldn't go on another date with the guy again and it was an expensive meal. Then I would offer to split. If it was a drinks or tea/coffee date I wouldn't worry about it. I wouldn't want someone to feel taken advantage of if I knew for certain I wasn't going to see them again.

For reference I'm an early 40s female, married for the second time....dated DH for for almost 7 years I think before we married 4 1/2 years ago.

I actually thought they were talking about Corn nuts. DH always ate those in his truck when we'd go places. :teeth:
I wasn't think Corn nuts specifically but was thinking that the poster was talking about nuts (like the kind you eat) that you keep in your truck. Why this was so common that it was a "thing" or why it would be a red flag, I couldn't figure out :)

Just popping back in to say "you're welcome ".
I saw your post, and occasionally I see those things hanging off the back of a pick-up truck. And I always think....any dude who feels it necessary to put those on the back of his truck, must have a rather small....ummmm, well, you get my drift. A HUGE red flag for sure ;).

I’m honestly not sure. If the coupon was something like save $10 off $50 or something I might not have an issue with it. If it was a coupon that limited what I could order it might be an issue.

A few years ago the guy I was seeing at the time came up for the weekend. He had coupons for Burger King. So we went to Burger King for dinner. I am not a huge Burger King fan. But I also knew he was making an effort to “treat” me to dinner. As I was usually the one the pay for things when we went out.

lol! He’s just a giant boy! He was probably the biggest male in the litter. He’s not fat either. Just giant. But, he is the most gentle dog I’ve ever had.
That's how our girl is. She's a beast but she's so gentle even when playing with her much more rambunctious sister who is a Dachshund with a 'tude. She also has this knack of jumping over my wife and settling down between us to sleep. Many a morning I've woken up to her spooning me. She's so damn cuddly. She will also jump on our bed and put her front paws on my shoulder so I can give her a hug.

That's how our girl is. She's a beast but she's so gentle even when playing with her much more rambunctious sister who is a Dachshund with a 'tude. She also has this knack of jumping over my wife and settling down between us to sleep. Many a morning I've woken up to her spooning me. She's so damn cuddly. She will also jump on our bed and put her front paws on my shoulder so I can give her a hug.
That’s hilarious. Our other dog is a doxie too! And, yes, the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter