**daisy77's (January) Journal:Gotta Lose this Pregnancy Weight**((Comments Welcome!))

Well I'm here to give you a big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

When you're ready to talk it through, we'll be here!!!!!!

:hug:

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Thanks, Chris! I love you girls on here! You are all awesome!! :grouphug:

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: apple slices and a granola bar

Lunch: WW Turkey Breast w/mashed potatoes added a salad

Snack: yogurt w/Slim Fast snack bar

Dinner: Low-fat meatloaf, baked potato w/FF sour cream, and broccoli

Dessert: 98%FF/Sugar-free Ice cream sandwich

I will try to catch up on everyone's journal tomorrow morning! C-ya! :cheer2:

Hi, girl!

You are so amazing and such an inspiration! If only I could be as successful as you! I'm trying to get there... :)

Keep up the great work! :)

I'm so proud of all your hard work! I saw your counter when I posted on your Going to POFQ in December thread and came over here to see what was going on. I'm so inspired! I may start my own journal. Thanks for posting your progress!! :flower:

~~Lynn~~

Hi daisy!!!

You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments...I have been away...I will update and visit journals later! I missed you guys! :wizard:

How are you doing? I hope things have calmed down for you. You are doing so great, don't let the stress get to you!

Hang in there!

Hi, everyone! It has been crazy here! We were out of town since Friday and I wanted to get online last night to journal, but I fell asleep. I am still going strong and I am losing still....I have not weighed myself, but I feel like I am losing. I plan on weighing myself next Tuesday because Tuesdays are weigh-in day.

I can't believe it is half-way to October!! This year is going by so fast! I will talk to you all later and try to visit your journals.

January

Hi, all!
Here is what I've had today to eat:

B: Hard-boiled egg and an apple
L: Blimpie sandwich-Turkey no mayo or cheese
D: LC Mac n Cheese added Broccoli
S: 98%FF SF Ice Cream sandwich

I hope ya'll are having a great day!

Hi Daisy!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you are having a great Tuesday!

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, ladies for visiting my journal! I am sorry that I have not been entering anything into my journal, my computer was moved to our new office and I am at home most of the day, so I have not really had time to keep up with everyone. I am still going strong although not being able to be on the WISH boards everyday makes it a lot harder! I hope to get a new computer at home soon! Miss ya'll!!

:earsgirl:

Hope you get that new computer soon! It really helps keeping a journal. Of course you can always keep your own journal at home too! the most important thing is that you are still exercising and eating right, great job!!

Keep up the good work!

Just stopping by to say "HI" :wave2: You have lost more weight since I last "talked" to you! Did you get your scale weighing correctly? I hope that you get your computer where you can keep in touch! It's amazing at how dependent we become on these things. Keep up the great work and have a good weekend! :flower:

Hi Daisy!!!

Hope you get your computer fixed! I know how hard it is to be without one!

Keep up the good work! Hope you are having a great week!

Looks like you had been continuing to do really well. Hope everything is still going good and you are doing okay. Keep up the good work!!!

Chris

Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope everything is okay.

Chris

I am back after a long time away! Thank so much for all of your comments and keeping me going. I am at the office now, so I have a computer again! Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Slim Fast meal bar and 1 carton of FF yogurt
Lunch: Subway Club Sandwich with few bites of my baby girl's soup & a diet Coke
Dinner: ?

I have been losing weight, but not as fast as I once was. I am almost in my old pants before I got pregnant. So I have lost about 10 sizes! I stopped weighing myself about 2 weeks ago. I am scared to get on right now b/c I feel so bloated. Anyways, I hope to stay on here and I will try to get to everyone else's journals....I have to get back to work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter