**daisy77's (January) Journal:Gotta Lose this Pregnancy Weight**((Comments Welcome!))

Glad to see you checking in. You and I appear to be in the same boat. Losing but not as fast as use to - but wasn't that great!!!!! :)

Hang in there - I seem to be :)

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hi, again! Last night for dinner I ate a turkey sandwich w/a side salad and for dessert I had some FF Strawberry Sorbet. It was pretty good. I am drinking 2 bottles of "light" cranberry juice, I feel like I am getting a UTI :scared: . Those hurt! Anyways, I will let that be my breakfast along with a Slim-Fast snack bar since there are so many calories. 240 calories for 2 bottles!! Anyways, I will talk to you ladies later! :cheer2:

So far today here is what I have had:
Breakfast: 2 bottles of Light Cranberry juice
Snack: Slim Fast snack bar
Lunch: Salad w/chicken and ff dressing
Dinner:?

I hope everyone is having a great day! Bye for now!

So glad to "hear" from you again! You are an inspiration to me!

~~Lynn :flower: ~~

Hi Daisy,

So glad to see you posting again!!! You have done a great job! Keep up the good work

Hope you had a great day

Good morning! I had a lean cuisine for dinner last night. Today for breakfast I had a Slim Fast meal bar. Exciting! Anyways, I better get back to work, I will pop in later! C-ya! :goodvibes

Hello, on a break, thought I'd catch up with my journal! Here is what I have had today so far:
Breakfast: Slim-Fast meal bar-peanut butter granola flavor
Snack: Slim fast snack bar
Lunch:6" Turkey sub w/lots of veggies, Baked BBQ lays, diet Coke
Dinner: ? I have no idea! Maybe chicken w/rice and veggies.

Well talk to you ladies later! Have a great day!

It is so good to see you back on here. I'm glad you appear to be doing well. Keep up the good work!!!!! And the good eating.

Chris

Good Monday to all the ladies on here! I had a good weekend, I hope that everyone else did, too! Here is what I have had so far:
Breakfast: Slim fast Shake and a cup of yogurt
Snack: String cheese
Lunch: Slim Fast bar and a side salad w/ a diet Coke
Dinner:
We are going to take Maddie trick or treating w/friends and I am hoping that my husband eats all her candy! I just realized we are leaving for WDW in less than a month!! Yea!!

Hi, again! Well, once again I am out of a computer! I only come in to work 530-7am to print shipping labels. We hired employees so that Maddie is not at the office all day long. Mu DH said we will have to get a desktop for the apartment...who knows when that will be. I will check in every morning M-F.
So far I today I have not had anything to eat. It is too early. I am planning on having a SlimFast shake and a yogurt. Then for lunch, a lean cuisine and salad. I miss the DIS!!! I am sad about it. My trip to WDW is at the end of the month and I want to be on here reading about all the updates and stuff. Oh, well....I just may have to come in at 5:00am to get a little extra time in. Have a great day everyone!!! :banana:

Hope that you are doing well. Haven't checked in for a while and wanted to see how things were going.

Take care
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter