Cricut Rebate Free Cart

:woohoo: I got my package today! Two carts. Both were the top two choices on my list.

As a point of reference for those still waiting, I mailed mine on Dec. 31.

which ones did you get??? I am REALLY hoping I get my top choices on my second sets of rebates (yes, I had 4 all together - 2 from me and 2 from my MIL from Christmas gifts) I know I'm spoiled!!!

i mailed mine on jan 3rd and still nothing.........

hoping sometime soon!

which ones did you get??? I am REALLY hoping I get my top choices on my second sets of rebates (yes, I had 4 all together - 2 from me and 2 from my MIL from Christmas gifts) I know I'm spoiled!!!

I got my first two choices, My Community and Paper Pups. The only one I already had at the time was All Mixed Up, so I would've been fine with just about anything from the list.

I got mine yesterday: Paper Pups (my first choice) and My Community (my fourth choice b/c I had the others). Even though My Community is cute, I have absolutely no need for it so I guess I'll sell it... or trade if anyone is interested!

i got my paper pups yesterday. i sent for it at the end of december.

but, i had bought this cart at the begining of february when hobby lobby had a cart sale of buy 2 for $99. i needed it :lmao: and didn't know when or what i would be getting.

so, i took my receipt and the new cart (put their price tag on it) and exchanged it for the mickey and friends cart.

not a problem. well within the 60 day exchange policy and it was the same packaging, etc.

it worked out quite well for me.
cheryl

but, i had bought this cart at the begining of february when hobby lobby had a cart sale of buy 2 for $99. i needed it :lmao: and didn't know when or what i would be getting.

so, i took my receipt and the new cart (put their price tag on it) and exchanged it for the mickey and friends cart.

not a problem. well within the 60 day exchange policy and it was the same packaging, etc.

cheryl

Now that's thinking!!! :-):lmao:

cheryl
I still have my receipt from when I bought Paper Dolls from HL at the end of January and was keeping it in case my free cart ever comes and its one that I already have. I still haven't heard anything or received anything. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since it was mailed. Very disappointing. :(

i mailed mine out on 12/27. it came on 2/28. so, don't worry you should be getting something soon. i figured mine took about 9 weeks.

i got an email from them saying it was being shipped and would arrive within a couple days. at first, well, until i got it, i didn't have a clue what i ordered that was being shipped :rolleyes: .

cheryl

well i finally got an email saying it's been shipped. and my check has been cashed too! can't wait to see what comes.......

still waiting for mine...but I didn't mail it until early January, so I guess I still have a few weeks to wait...need to check my bank statement...

Thanks for letting me know that some of you have received the cartridge...

I just got my second set of cartridges in the past two days - got my first choices on both of them - Going Places and Tags Bags n More :-)

Sorry, new to this board. what cricut rebate? Do you get something when you buy the cart. or was it a one time thing? I just got a cricut a few weeks ago and have purchased 2 cart. (disney) but didn't see anything about a rebate.

Thanks for any info!

It was a special holiday promotion. They offered another one with walmart in January, but I haven't heard of another since.

As for me, I got Going Places which was my first choice :woohoo: , although it is not as cute as I thought it would be, so I am not sure if I will ever use it! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter