Cricut Rebate Free Cart

:cheer2: I'm a little worried! I'll have 4 cartridges by the time I'm done and I'm afraid I'll end up with either 4 of the same thing or a bunch that I don't want. We'll have to get a little trading going!

Sounds good to me! So far I do not have duplicates, but again I may get a cart I don't need.

I mailed my rebates in two separate envelopes. The first was mailed on 12/17/07 and I received it on 1/23/08, got my second choice. The second rebate was mailed on 1/8/08 and I have not received it yet.

I got My Community and Paper pups. I wanted Community but not Paper Pups, but they were both new to me os it was ok....
I did open them but have not registared them online yet.

If some one Really wanted Paper pps, I'd be willing to trade, maybe!

a while ago. let's see i just checked my checkbook and i wrote the check on 1/3. should i be worried?????:confused:

a while ago. let's see i just checked my checkbook and i wrote the check on 1/3. should i be worried?????:confused:

I don't think so. It took over a month for my first rebate to be processed. you will probably be notified any day now.

I mailed my rebate around the 18th of December and you see how long it took for mine. Just about a full month. I wouldn't sweat it yet.

nope ... my first one went out - WAY - before christmas and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow so I wouldn't worry quite yet. :thumbsup2

woo hoo ... there here there here! I got Stamped and Printing 101.

I don't understand? Printing 101 was my second choice. Why would I get my last choice?

Glad yours arrived. :woohoo:

i am dying to know which one they are going to send me. i really hope it's not paper pups. i just have no use for it.
i wish something would come soon.

I don't understand? Printing 101 was my second choice. Why would I get my last choice?

Glad yours arrived. :woohoo:

I was looking for my copies last night but couldn't find them to figure out which choices I actually got.

My MIL sent hers in on Monday so we'll see what else I end up with.

PO3, I sent mine in the week before you and I haven't heard anything either, so I wouldn't be too worried yet.

The thing I am worried about is...I bought 4 carts from Creative Xpress on the same receipt so I sent in one form with my one receipt with payment for two rebate carts and listed my choices. Some of you sound like you sent yours in separately. I never found any directions for ordering more than one, so since they were all on the same receipt together, I sent in the rebate together. I hope I didn't mess that up. I don't know if I could even call CX and find out anything since it isn't a regular order.

I've been following this thread as I anxiously await my free cart. At first I wasn't getting too nervous about it since it seemed like those who had already gotten their cart had mailed in a bit before me. But now it's been six weeks, and I've heard nothing... no cart, no email, no cashed check. So now I'm starting to get nervous that it won't arrive. I mailed my rebate out on Dec 21. Anyone out there who sent theirs in on/after that date whose gotten their cart yet? Has anyone received their free cart recently?

Thanks!

I am still waiting for a cart I ordered and paid for a week before Christmas.
This was during the $27 each when you buy 4 sale.
Three of them came, the fourth is still yet to arrive.
I've called them.
Several carts are on major backorder.
I was told mine would be at their warehouse on the 26th, out on the floor by the 29th, and shipped a few days later.
I haven't gotten any shipping notice yet.

just giving this a bump - has anyone else rec'd their free carts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter