Cricut Rebate Free Cart

TN Dreamer

Mouseketeer (When did that happen?)
Has anyone received their free Cricut cart from the rebate promo? I just received a shipping notification from Creative Express by email, that a package has shipped to me via FEDEX. I have not placed an order with them in awhile and I don't remember a backorder. Could this possibly be the rebate offer? :confused3 If it is the rebate free cart, why it would be coming from Creative Express.

Well, it is Saturday and Creative Express is closed and I can't phone them to see what it is. I guess I will have to wait to Monday. :rolleyes1

i think people on the cricut board stated that they were getting their free rebate carts. from Creative Express.
Let us know which one you got -
hope mine will come soon
Jennifer

I think CreativeXpress is the official online shopping site for Provo Craft. I don't know if PC owns CreativeXpress or what. That's why they stopped selling Sizzix, because PC didn't co-own Sizzix anymore. And I think I read on either Twopeas or the Cricut board that they are handling the distribution of the free cart.

ya hooo! i can't wait to see which one they send me!

I just noticed that my CC has been charged for the $14.95 by Creative Express (twice - I sent in two forms :)). Hopefully they'll be here soon!!!

Me too. I will have 4 free ones by the time I'm done. Two from carts I bought and two from carts my MIL and GMIL got me for christmas. :)

We'll have to get a swap thread going to trade our duplicates if we end up with any. ;)

Just got my shipping notice. Says it is due January 29th.

Wonder which one it'll be. :confused3

My package from Creative Express came today. It was my free rebate cart:woohoo: I received Stamped. It was not my first choice, I believe it was either my 2nd or 3rd, but that's ok. I have one more free cart coming and I am hoping for All Mixed Up next time.

oh i can't wait for mine. they have not cashed my check yet and i did not get any shipping notice yet. i just waiting..............

I paid by check and my check has not been cashed yet either. But I received email notification of shipment and did receive today. I thought that was odd they shipped before check cleared.

I also sent in checks ... not sure what my MIL will send in.

I went back in my email and found that I did get one shipping notification. They did two charges, same day, but I only got one notification. I wonder if they combined my carts into one package? The pkg is supposed to arrive the 25th. Can't wait!

who is the notification from??? maybe i deleted mine, because i thought it was junk mail!

WOO HOO!!! I got a shipping notification today. I could have carts by next week. I sent two rebates in but in separate envelopes so I'm not sure what's heading to me!

still nothing for me....:confused3
i'm waiting.........(taping my foot)

Mine came today!!!! :) BTW I sent two separate envelopes, too, but they both came in one box. I got Printing 101 and Community. Printing was like my 3rd choice on one form, Community was like my last on both forms. Oh well! I am going to see if I can bring it to Mike's or HL for store credit and if not, ebay ;)

Mine came today!!!! :) BTW I sent two separate envelopes, too, but they both came in one box. I got Printing 101 and Community. Printing was like my 3rd choice on one form, Community was like my last on both forms. Oh well! I am going to see if I can bring it to Mike's or HL for store credit and if not, ebay ;)

:cheer2: I'm a little worried! I'll have 4 cartridges by the time I'm done and I'm afraid I'll end up with either 4 of the same thing or a bunch that I don't want. We'll have to get a little trading going!

still nothing again today.......no notice.....no cart in the mail........

just w-a-i-t-i-n-g........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter