Cricut owners - How many carts do you have?

2 machines plus one cuttlebug :scared1:
34 carts plus 1 free one on the way:rolleyes1
I am addicted and I can't stop
I blame my father for feeding my addiction
I would love to get strech and will wait for the new pooh ones to come out
I use them all. Love planting. And Disney ones also like cutting up
my name is jennifer and I need a 12 step cricut program

So is the expression not as portable? I figured it was heavier (and bigger obviously) but I thought I could still carry it around when I went to crops.

ETA: I'm so glad I'm a perfectly normal cricut cart collector. :lmao:

I bring my expression to crops. I would rather use the 12 x 12 mat and not have to cut down the paper. I really should think about selling the baby bug ( so I could buy more carts)
jennifer

sorry lisa - couldn't go shopping today. I had weight watchers (down 25 PBS since nov.) and the grocery shopping and laundry! Did u go on your own?
buy something fun!!!!
jennifer

sorry lisa - couldn't go shopping today. I had weight watchers (down 25 PBS since nov.) and the grocery shopping and laundry! Did u go on your own?
buy something fun!!!!
jennifer

Are you serious?!
You've lost 25 pounds?

That is sooo cool. Good for you!

I guess I am doing good with only 9 carts but I want the Pooh picture one when it comes out. Of course I also have a craftrobo pro so i don't worry about font cartridges. By the way I actually had people from Provo Craft at my conference and they asked about the markers (which I have but hadn't tried to use) and they showed me how to use them.

Rebecca

St. Louis is only a hop (to OK), skip (to MO), and a jump (to the other side of MO) away!

I think it is like 10 or so hours up there. I had a co-worker that was from St. Louis and would drive home sometimes. It's quick once you get of Texas, it's the getting out of Texas that takes so long! ;)

I think it is like 10 or so hours up there. I had a co-worker that was from St. Louis and would drive home sometimes. It's quick once you get of Texas, it's the getting out of Texas that takes so long! ;)

tell me about it!!! DH and I drove 10 on the way home from Hawaii, we were in Texas for 2 very long days. Had an 18 wheeler drive us off the road and almost into an underpass near the Statue of Liberty replica. That was fun! NOT!

but we did get some really cool stuff at a market (tourist trap) in El Paso.

tell me about it!!! DH and I drove 10 on the way home from Hawaii, we were in Texas for 2 very long days. Had an 18 wheeler drive us off the road and almost into an underpass near the Statue of Liberty replica. That was fun! NOT!

but we did get some really cool stuff at a market (tourist trap) in El Paso.

Yeash, that is a long lonely stretch of road from El Paso! My dad's family takes a trip to Santa Fe, NM every couple of years and we usually drive. Day one is all Texas, spend the night in Lubbock, day two... yep you guessed it, more Texas. Halfway through day 2 we finally reach the New Mexico border. It's nuts. Love my state, though.

Wow, I've never been to Texas. I didn't realize it was so big that it takes several days to get thru. Someday I'll have to get there.

I've never driven Texas, but Montana is horrible too. My parents are originally from WI/IL and we lived in WA. So we drove it many, many times to visit the family. The goal was to try and make it straight through, but it would never happen.

When I drove to FL with my Dad from WA when they moved, the trip wasn't bad, but the last day driving through Georgia...It seemed like that state went on forever! But by then we were pretty tired: 4 days of loading moving trucks and then 4 days of driving.

Po3 and Buffy, someone pm me with P03's town. I've probably been told before but am having a brain pouf.

Jennifer has lost 25 pounds, I can't imagine she needs to lose much more. She:thumbsup2 look fabulous.

I was good, didn't go anywhere yesterday, due to some sn*w. Worked on my WDW and for some reason:confused3 felt inclined to tidy up my ribbon and fiber basket. Thanks, Buffy. :laughing:

Well, thanks to you ladies, and this "inspiriing" thread.....I bought 4 new carts on ebay last night!!!! hahahahah

Stretch your Imagination
locker talk
paper pups
& Stamped.

I got all 4 for $160 + $15 shipping...not that bad...

so now I'm up to 14 carts. :goodvibes

Yeah, I knew it was a long shot. I'm just jealous of all those east coasters who have a DIS scrapping buddy nearby them.

WTG Jennifer! Let's see some pics! :thumbsup2 I need to loose about 30 lbs too. Just need to get my butt in gear.

I'm on the east coast, but AFAIK, there are no Dis scrappers nearby me. :sad1: I wish I was closer to the CT girlies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter