Cricut owners - How many carts do you have?

I have 25 carts, the big bug, and the Design Studio software. at one point or another I have owned almost every cart, but I didn't like some of them so they went on ebay. On my wish list right now is Joys of the Season and the Pooh cart when it is released. Oh, and it is rumored there is a sports cart coming out soon too, that is definitely on my list too!

I have 11 and design studio. I'm going to prob be selling 1 because I really don't like Jasmine...But I want to try it on design studio before I sell.

On my list... Mickey Font ( I asked for it but DH got confused and got me M&F again), Joy of the Season, and the new Pooh ones. I checked the princess ones, and they are a go if we win the lottery...otherwise, I'm going to cuttlebug it...

But Since I just got my Big Bug for Christmas, it seems like a lot. 3 came with my Expression from Ebay, One from My Mom for Christmas and 4 I bought for myself( to be part of my Christmas Present) during Dec. to get the free ones.

So I have:
Cricut Expression™
Mickey Font
Mickey and Friends
Plantin Schoolbook
Accent Essentials
Christmas Cheer Cartridge
Doodlecharms Cartridge
Jasmine Cartridge Dreams Come True
Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More Cartridge
Happily Ever After
Paper Pups
My Community

I guess I'll need the Pooh ones too!

So my sweet dear eldest DS says to DH, "guess how many carts Mommy has, give up, you'll never guess - 27 - She has TWENTY-SEVEN carts."
So me, being all defensive stutter, "Well, someone else has 31"
DH says he didn't know it was competition and did I really have to try to win?

:rotfl2:

Then he starts saying Thirteen Hundred and Fifty, over and over. Yup, that is about how much money I have invested in carts. I did get most of them under $50, but he likes to round up. :confused3 Yeah, I don't get manmath either.

So, about that cart My World.

:rotfl:

That dear sweet boy needs to go to military school.;) :laughing:

If this is a contest, I need to go shopping! :lmao: BAMB, LoganandTylersMom, whatcha doing today? Let's go shopping!:rolleyes1

So my sweet dear eldest DS says to DH, "guess how many carts Mommy has, give up, you'll never guess - 27 - She has TWENTY-SEVEN carts."
So me, being all defensive stutter, "Well, someone else has 31"
DH says he didn't know it was competition and did I really have to try to win?

:rotfl2:

Then he starts saying Thirteen Hundred and Fifty, over and over. Yup, that is about how much money I have invested in carts. I did get most of them under $50, but he likes to round up. :confused3 Yeah, I don't get manmath either.

So, about that cart My World.

:rotfl:

OMG AWM! you're killin' me!!!!!!:laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :laughing:

If this is a contest, I need to go shopping! :lmao: BAMB, LoganandTylersMom, whatcha doing today? Let's go shopping!:rolleyes1

wait for me.......running to catch up........

Wait, AWM...didn't your hubby just call and get you some carts? He has no business complaining.

Why yes he did!

I need to bring that little fact up the next time he rolls eyes at my collection.

100_1731.jpg

sorry, no shopping today. Yesterday was my MIL's b'day so we are taking her out to lunch. I have to be a good little DIL today.

swim at 9:00 then good for the day. this sounds like fun!!!!

Okay, you hear that PN96, the eastcoast girls are getting together.

Us Midwesterns should do the same. ::yes::

I believe I am free that day.:goodvibes Where and When?

Okay, you hear that PN96, the eastcoast girls are getting together.

Us Midwesterns should do the same. ::yes::

The St. Louis area is a great midwestern place for scrapping.;)

Thanks everyone for the My World recommendation. I'm leaning that way now.

:sad1: I am too far away from anyone to play. :sad1:

Ashley, the next time I go to Austin for business, we'll get together and wreak havoc on the town!;) :laughing:

JK, I am a country bumpkin, my idea of a night out on the town is dinner by 6:00 and back home by 8:00 pm. That is a late night for me.:laughing:

Ashley, the next time I go to Austin for business, we'll get together and wreak havoc on the town!;) :laughing:

JK, I am a country bumpkin, my idea of a night out on the town is dinner by 6:00 and back home by 8:00 pm. That is a late night for me.:laughing:

OOOOOOooooooh, when are you coming next??? :goodvibes Don't worry, I usually have the same schedule! I was out until 9 the other night and it felt like it was midnight! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter