Cricut owners - How many carts do you have?

PoohBearLovinMama

DIS Veteran
I think I need cricut cart anonymous! I have 17 carts. :scared1: :rotfl:

I sold my dust covered wishblade earlier this week and decided to get the Cricut Expression (b/c you know, I absolutely, postively *must* be able to cut out a 12" Cinderella or something :rolleyes1 ). My ACM is have a sale on their bundle in 2 weeks so that will come with 4 more carts. That would make 21 carts (where's a fainting smilie when you need it, lol)

Okay, so I am planning on selling one of those ACM bundle carts and when I sell my baby cricut one of my carts will go with it. But then you know, I'll turn right around and buy those 2 Pooh Bear carts. So again, 21 carts. :upsidedow I'm running out of room on my shelf.

Please tell me I'm not the only one? :rotfl2:

Well. I only have 10....

BUT on my list to buy is the Paper Dolls, the 2 pooh, the sports, and Cursive 101.

I have managed to not buy the big bug......

but it's getting harder......

I wanna come play at your house!

2 machines and 21 carts. . .and I'm getting those 2 Pooh ones as soon as they come out! ;)

I have 13 carts currently, but should be getting one from the rebate soon.

The ones I currently have are: Alphalicious, Animal Kingdom, Base Camp, Cutting Up, Dreams Come True, George, Happily Ever After, Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, Opposites Attract, Paper Doll Dress Up, Printing Press, and Stamped. I will definitely be getting the Pooh carts! Those are a must have.

I have 11.

My wants list is: Mickey font, Stretch Your Imagination and Joy of the Seasons

I think I also want: Christmas Cheer, Doodlecharms, Animal Kingdom and Jasmine, My Community

There are some others I'm not sure about: Fabulous Finds, the Tags and Boxes one, and other fonts.

i have the baby bug and 10 carts. waiting for the free one.

my wish list consist of paper dolls (really bad), and the new pooh ones for sure. i also think i'd like the princess ones. i don't have them now, because i was not sure i'd use them with only having a boy, but i think i will the more i see them in use.

what's everyone's wish list? i like to see what other people are hoping for and which ones they have and what's their favorite.

oooohhhh and of course i'd love the BIG bug! but i'm not sure it's in the budget!

I have 2 machines and 17 carts. I have free use of BFF's Alphalicious, but I want to get it for myself someday. If we decide to go to Crystal Palace on our trip, then I'll want the Pooh shapes cart. I'd also like to get Joys of the Season to make Christmas cards for a few people this year. BFF has Christmas Cheer, so I can still make cards if JOTS doesn't happen for me. I'll have to take a good look at the sports cart when they release it. My girls play basketball and soccer, so I have to see if there's enough on the cart for just those two sports to justify it.

I have the expression and the 2 carts that came with it! That's all!

Do you have a fav that you use all the time?

Whew! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! :teeth:

But you all bring up an interesting point, 2 machines. Humm, I never really thought about not selling my baby cricut. What made you all decide to keep the little one after getting the big one? I ask this with much trepidation b/c it wouldn't be all that hard to convince me to keep the little one.

Honestly right now there's not much on my wishlist except for the Expression and the Design Studio. Plus the Pooh bear ones. Maybe Cursive 101 too

Not one favorite, but for font's I love Alphalicious, Opposites Attract and Printing 101
For shapes, Paper Dolls and Doodlecharms, Plus all the Disney ones.

Just the Pooh ones are on my wish list.

I still about 6 that in their plastic cases not ever used.

I seem to like both Mickey's, BaseCamp, Doodlecharms, & George the best so far.

If the one I get from the free rebate is not a duplicate, I will tie AWM. I currently have 26. But all of mine are out of the plastic and I have used them all at least once.

Oh, and I have Making the Grade on backorder. I forgot! That'll push me over the top.

And I still have a wishlist - Doodletype, the 2 Pooh ones - heck, who am I kidding - I really want them all.

Favorites: Alphalicious (hands down #1), Mickey Font, Opposites Attract, Plantin Schoolbook, All Mixed Up.

I kept my little bug when I got my big one because I don't want to deal with selling it, but I haven't used it since.

Now I have to ask..... I've been holding off on buying a Cricut because I decided I'd rather spend the $$ on a Wishblade. Why is the Cricut seeing more use than the Wishblade at your house?? What am I missing?? Please talk to me about this. Maybe I should stop "wishing" for a Wishblade and start planning for a Cricut!

FWIW, it seemed like a better idea to spend more up front on the Wishblade and get almost limitless fonts (with the TTF available on the internet), than to get a less expensive machine up front, but to have to continually spend $$ on new cartridges.

.............................P

I'm not PBLM, but I'll chime in why I bought a Cricut over a Wishblade, because I too thought the same thing you did. I've clearly spent more on all my carts and machines (although I've never paid full price for any of them!) than I would have on the WB, but all the feedback on the WB said there was a significant learning curve, and I wanted something I could use right out of the box; and its not as simple as just cutting any TTF font, you have to do some work with the software before you're ready to cut and again, I didn't really want something that would require that much time and effort. The Cricut couldn't be easier. That was my thought process - I'd be interested to hear from some people who have both machines.

I've got both machines and ... 31 carts. *hides*

I had 29 until day before yesterday. My local HL got Stretch and the one in the next town over has ALL the new carts... but I just bought alphalicious there.

As for a wish list, I don't have much of one. I would like to get the Pooh carts and maybe the sports ones (one of my best friends is the gym teacher at our building).

I've got:
Alphalicious, animal kingdom, beyond birthdays, celebrations, christmas cheer, cuttin' up, doodlecharms, dreams come true, going places, happily ever after, jasmine, joys of the season, locker talk, mickey and friends, mickey font, mini monograms, my world, new arrival, paper doll dress up, paper pups, printing 101,speaking of fall, speaking of school, stretch your imagination, tags bags, teardrop, walk in my garden, zoobaloo, accent essentials, george, and plantin schoolbook.

*cough* I blame it on the cricut message board. They're such enablers.

If I could find them cheap enough I'd probably buy doodletype (it reminds me of plantin so it's not high on the list) and maybe my community or 50 states. I do like base camp but I never see it. It's not high on the list of desires atm. Other than that I think I'm out of wants.

Oops. I forgot to say my favorites. I use the Mickey ones most often-the font too! I used it today to cut vinyl letters to label cabinets in my classroom. My other favorite would be Cuttin' Up and Paper Dolls. Gosh. I can't choose. Every time I type one I think of another I like. I'll stop now. ;)

2 machines

uhm....

27 carts.

:blush:

:p

but what's on the wish list???

my community, my world, pooh, the second princess, joys of the season, sports (?? if there is cross country), base camp (maybe).

I have the expression and the 2 carts that came with it! That's all!

George, I use that one most of all. I also like Jasmine.

Whew! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! :teeth:

But you all bring up an interesting point, 2 machines. Humm, I never really thought about not selling my baby cricut. What made you all decide to keep the little one after getting the big one? I ask this with much trepidation b/c it wouldn't be all that hard to convince me to keep the little one.

Space, or the lack there of. I have to Cricut on the stove or the floor in the kitchen. My dining table is always covered up, it's a dumping ground so the kitchen floor is the biggest space in the house to use the big E. So I don't break it out that often. Plus I take my cricut to Lisa's crop so I need the portability of it.

I have the Expression and 22 carts! My favorites are.... hmmmm... Alphalicious, Cuttin Up, Locker Talk (great for doing DD's school book), Joys of the Season. My wish list: Opposites Attract, Dreams Come True, Stretch Your Imagination, the new Pooh carts.... I sold my little Cricut to a friend of mine that was looking into getting one so I bought a few cartridges to add to my collection! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter