Cranberry or Pineapple?? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stay away from the Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing. They have been called the single worst food in America.

Wow really? Why for fat or yucky? I love their salads. This is going to be a first date and I'm nervous. One on ones and getting to know someone stresses me. I rather go out in a group. But, I'm optimistic.

Wow really? Why for fat or yucky? I love their salads. This is going to be a first date and I'm nervous. One on ones and getting to know someone stresses me. I rather go out in a group. But, I'm optimistic.
2,900 calories
182 g fat
240 g carbs

http://www.menshealth.com/20worst/worstfood.html
cheesefries.jpg

Wow Jrsy, that is a lot. I stick with drinks, bread and shrimp and chicken while I am there.

Heidi, I bought my treadmill last February (about a year ago) and I was running 25 minutes straight until hmmm maybe August? I very slowly have increased. My treadmill came with a slot where you can put little chips in it that have workout programs set in and it changes every minute. So, once I completed the beginners 8 week training I just started changing the treadmill every minute on my own. Increasing as the weeks went by. So, don't beat yourself up if you can't do it in 3 or 4 weeks.

I think I've changed my mind, I don't feel like shopping in a rush today, even though I want something new this weekend and I'm never going to have to time to go. :confused3 I think I'll work through lunch instead.

You and Heidi just need to shut up. I am so out of shape. I do not see it getting any better because I am lazy as all get out. I love to walk, and I walk very fast, almost walk at a jog pace, but hate to do it when I get home. No one will walk with me at work. We use to do a little over 2 miles in 30 miles. Now I feel fat.

OK, who is he? How did you meet him? Come on give up the information.:confused3 :rotfl:

I agree with you Selena. Heidi and Marcie just need to shut up!! LOL

Marcie, guess I will have to wait until I get back to hear all about the juicy details of the date.

Just popping in to say goodbye. Have a great week everyone. Thinking of Tammy.

Hugs to all.

So, maybe I shouldn't say I went to the gym last night? :yay: Really I just enjoy it, it makes me feel better. I saw a cute bathing suit at JC Penney. If I ever have time to shop I may go try it on and see the results of working out.

When I have time, I will give some details. :rotfl:

Off to work, good morning!!

Tammy is in my thoughts too.

Bye Sandy, will miss ya

Sandy, I know it is very late but I hope you have a wonderful time.

To Heidi and Marcie this is what I think of your :yay: :duck: :lmao:

Ditto with Tammy in our thoughts.

I love you guys. Group Hug :grouphug: Well at least to the ones who do not exercise.:laughing: OK :grouphug: to you two as well. ;)

I managed to get to the gym yesterday after work. I ran 2 miles and had to stop because my knee was really hurting so I need to take a break today to let it rest. I was going to do the stationary bike at the gym today but I was running late this morning and forgot to grab my gym bag.

Selena - you crack me up!!

Cristi - How are you doing? Have you made it home okay?

Hopefully my mom and dad are enjoying the warmth of Mexico. It snowed here. I stopped by their house and stole their milk last night while it was snowing!!

Heidi, maybe you should do the elipitcal or bike more and the treadmill less? At least be careful with your knee. I did the treadmill 3.3 miles. I'm taking a break today since I have a date tonight. I'm going to try to at least get 20 minutes in on the treadmill tomorrow before I go out.

Don't want that milk to waste!

Selena :grouphug: Your a nut!

I'm not nervous yet about my date but I'm sure I will be this afternoon.

Hopefully my mom and dad are enjoying the warmth of Mexico. It snowed here. I stopped by their house and stole their milk last night while it was snowing!!
It is not a good start to the morning when the snowfall total in inches is higher than the temperature in degrees!

I'm not nervous yet about my date but I'm sure I will be this afternoon.
If you get nervous, it is OK to picture me in my underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter