Cranberry or Pineapple?? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a good start to the morning when the snowfall total in inches is higher than the temperature in degrees!

If you get nervous, it is OK to picture me in my underwear.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: Thank you Jrsy that means a lot that you will let me use you like that.

It's the least I can do after the things I've pictured you in...:tongue:

:eek: :scared1: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes: :cool1: Jrsy my image of you has been ruined. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Just kidding.

Okay, I just gave him directions to my house and ummm it hit me. Time to close my eyes and think Jrsy in underwear

:eek: :scared1: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes: :cool1: Jrsy my image of you has been ruined. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Just kidding.

Okay, I just gave him directions to my house and ummm it hit me. Time to close my eyes and think Jrsy in underwear
For a minute there I thought you gave Jrsy directions :rotfl2: Then I re-read what you wrote slower. :lmao: That will teach me to slow down!

Thank god it is my Friday today. I don't think I could stand another day at work this week!

It is not a good start to the morning when the snowfall total in inches is higher than the temperature in degrees!

If you get nervous, it is OK to picture me in my underwear.

Oh can I say cold. I have to remember when it is in the 30's and the wind is blowing and we have a bite of rain it really is not cold.

Ok, a picture I do not want to get in my head. lol

Thinking of you and Tammy.:grouphug:

Thank god it is my Friday today. I don't think I could stand another day at work this week!

I wish it was my Friday. Today was nuts at work. I did not get to read much of my email until 4 pm. I had to work late to caught up because it was so busy.

Heidi, I hope you mom and dad are having a wonderful time. What part of Mexico did they go to again? I know I should remember but I can not remember who I am some days.

Marcie, I can not wait to hear about the date. Are you 2 or 3 hours different from me? I wonder if he has picked you up yet. It is almost 9 here.

Cristi how are you doing? I hope you made it home safely.

Has anyone heard from LuLu lately?

Hi, I made it home last night. The drive home from the airport was TERRIBLE. It had started snowing and it was blowing two different directions. I had a really hard time seeing the road.

I am sick again. I had finally gotten over the other cold and then I picked up a new one while we were gone. At least I can rest until Monday when I go back to work. I just sent Brad to the store for some ice cream.

I haven't read through everything. I hope everyone is doing well. I am keeping Tammy, Jrsy and Alex in my thoughts. :hug:

Cristi - glad you made it home okay. Sorry you are feeling sick, I hope you feel better.

Selena - ya all that plus free!!! My mom is in Cozumel. She sent me an email and they are doing great. She is loving the beach and is already sun burned. She has been stung twice by minature jelly fish, but they don't reallt hurt that bad.

Marcie - how was your date?

My mom wrote me again, she said: "Weather is good. Clouds coming in. Lunch time now. We went sailing. So cool, so cool. I forgot to tell you that we saw the Magic. We flew over it and very low. It was the coolest thing you have ever seen."

I can't believe they got to fly over the Disney Magic!!!

Marcie - WHERE ARE YOU???? I want to hear about how your date went!!!

It was okay, a nice sane date. I ate way too much food. Ummm he ordered those fries. :confused3

Marcie - WHERE ARE YOU???? I want to hear about how your date went!!!

I know, I'm sorry. I am soooo tired today and busy at work. All we did was go to the Outback. Had a few drinks and ate at the bar and watched boxing. He knew someone at the bar too so he talked to him some. Ehhh like I said, it was just okay. No biggie.

Hi, everyone!!! I've been busy as usual but I guess Jrsy's post about being in his undies brought me out of hiding lol.
Heidi, I am sure your mom is having a blast! She is ssooooo lucky to have seen that sight!
Selena, thanks for asking about me!! :)
Marcie, I am so glad your date went well!
Hi, Heidi!!
It sounds like everyone is doing well! I am really glad!
Grad school is hard, but I am doing well. My school *finally* got a contract. I will be getting an extra 2k before taxes. I am happy about that. Cannot wait for Rob's student loans to be paid off. That is what's killing us. He is looking for a second job, now, too.
I have nothing but school crap to do this weekend, except for Sunday, I've been invited to a breakfast w my parents and brothers (no IN laws, yay!) and a Superbowl party at my aunt's that night. I am making Buffalo chicken dip - low fat ranch or blue cheese dressing and fat free cream cheese mixed with chopped celery, chicken breast, shredded cheddar and hot sauce. I will serve with celery sticks not sure what else??
Well, we've definitely decided that Nov 7, 2009 will be our first choice for a WDW Wedding!!! Now, we're just saving and waiting and wishing and hoping . . .

I hope you are all having a great 2008 so far!:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter