Countdown to October Trip and Food and Wine Festival!!

3 more sleeps and I'll be in my "happy place". :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I do hope all who are there now are having fantastic times. Can't wait to hear all the trip reports!!

:goofy: 9 days!!! :goofy:

Here's my DD this morning doing the single digit dance :rotfl2: Love her!

7EC62CFA-A6F4-49D0-8DF0-21A8587A328C-5230-000002B731DBEA9F.jpg

3 more sleeps and I'll be in my "happy place". :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I do hope all who are there now are having fantastic times. Can't wait to hear all the trip reports!!

Ok, it is pouring right now. Maybe people were prescient & that's why no one said they could meet me in the lounge for fireworks!:lmao:

May be late, but not that late.. 9 days.. well let's just call it 8 now..

6 nights at the BWV. I guess the anticipation has begun cause it's 1:00 am and I can't sleep!

6 nights at the BWV. I guess the anticipation has begun cause it's 1:00 am and I can't sleep!

I had the same problem last night! I was up from 1-3am reading the DIS :rotfl2:

The packing has begun!! Gathering all the little things I usually bring and then I'll start on the carry on bag. It's suppose to be quite chilly here in the Northeast Sunday so I'll more than likely travel in long pants and pack shorts along with the bathing suit. I'm going to get there so early that I'm sure I will not have a room...:rotfl: so I'll camp out at the pool after I get my groceries that is.

Been thinking of my friend Cee and all the others there now; Harlem Girl, Bobbiwiz and all. I sure do hope they are having a good time. :banana::banana:

I'm right there with you. :laughing: I tried for the BWV but my crew wouldn't go for it. I got outvoted. They're going to be sad when they see how close it is to Epcot.

I had the same problem last night! I was up from 1-3am reading the DIS :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 At least I'm in good company.

I started a trip report, see link in sig, if you're interested. It'll be a DVC and F&W report with a little theme park and AoA too.

I hate going this time of year for that reason WDW. Weather. Leave jersey at 65 n rain to enjoy 85 degree heaven. To come home to it again.

To everyone coming down this weekend and next week...

You're welcome. We got October's entire quota for rain this week. It couldn't possibly rain a drop next week. Donations accepted via PayPal (j/k!!!). :rotfl:

Not quite starry night now, but the HalloWishes should be held!:goodvibes

You did the right thing last night by going to the TOTWL. Fireworks were late (as you know) and the park was miserable with rain. We had fun, though, mainly because we went late and the crowd was basically gone.

Looks like everybody's going tonight. It actually turned pretty nice just an hour or so ago. Good luck. Our turn to watch you guys from the TOTWL tonight.

Have fun! :thumbsup2

Sorrry the rains have been bad down there. I hope it stops for you all, and I really hope it stops before we get down there. ;)

Just went to your trip report; it's amazing!!!!!! I will be looking forward to reading more!!

Well let's see if "we" sleep tonight. I know already tomorrow night will be a joke....I mean, the next day...I'll be at Walt Disney World!!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter