"coteau_chick"We do believe in "George"

Nope..no other children yet!! Like you, we want four. As close together as possible. Ty was actually conceived in Disney on our honeymoon last June!! (Maybe some Disney magic for our upcoming Dec trip?? ;) )

How are things going for your hope for a 4th?

So he is you little souvinere. :lmao: :lmao: Do you remember that comercial? I hope you get the family your heart desires.

We are still trying for our fourth. I need to call the fertility doctor tomorrow to see about getting my medicine changed. I don't think it is working. I might need my prescription changed. I feel like it will happen soon. Brennan told me the other day that I was going to have twins. I asked him why he was saying that he said that he just feels like I will. He said it will be a boy and a girl. He said the boy will be Drew and the girl Elizabeth. That was so weird.

Laura I LOVED your trip report girl! It was easy to read and fun fun fun :) We might be at Disney the same time in 2010. Im thinking Thanksgiving or the week after... I want to see the Christmas decor. Ya know when I read your post about the fertility treatments my mind went WHOA you could be like Jon and Kate except you would have 9 :eek: :scared1: :scared1: OMG I would DIE. I can't even think how to handle that many kiddos..3 are just fine for me :) Well good luck with trying to have another little one. I worked with someone who took the treatments but came to the point that they just couldn't have any kids welllllllllllllll now they have 2 beautiful children. Thanks again for the great report!

Lew

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your trip report!
Thank you.:flower3:
Laura I LOVED your trip report girl! It was easy to read and fun fun fun :) We might be at Disney the same time in 2010. Im thinking Thanksgiving or the week after... I want to see the Christmas decor. Ya know when I read your post about the fertility treatments my mind went WHOA you could be like Jon and Kate except you would have 9 :eek: :scared1: :scared1: OMG I would DIE. I can't even think how to handle that many kiddos..3 are just fine for me :) Well good luck with trying to have another little one. I worked with someone who took the treatments but came to the point that they just couldn't have any kids welllllllllllllll now they have 2 beautiful children. Thanks again for the great report!

Lew

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed it.:flower3:

The medicine I am taking is not to make me ovulate. It just lowers a hormone that I have that is elevated. The elevated hormone stops ovulation. It is called prolactin. That is the hormorn that stops you from ovulating when you are breastfeeding. Mine just stays elevated for some reason. I need a stronger dose to make it go back to normal. The doctor figured this out when I got pregnant for Grace. Nine years of trying and nothing, but when they got my prolactin level to normal I got pregnant the first month. The doctor said if that didn't work he would give me the ovulation induction drugs. I am not going to take that if this doesnt work. I don't want to end out with nine kids.

I loved your TR! I am also from Louisiana. I am from Alexandria, and my husband is from Marksville. We are going to WDW this Mardi Gras 2009 from 7-20 to 7-24. I wish we could stay all week, but I teach, and we have to go back to school that Wednesday.

I loved your TR! I am also from Louisiana. I am from Alexandria, and my husband is from Marksville. We are going to WDW this Mardi Gras 2009 from 7-20 to 7-24. I wish we could stay all week, but I teach, and we have to go back to school that Wednesday.

The first time we went we stayed five nights too. It was Mardi Gras 2006. The weather is so nice at that time of year. I am sure you will love it. Thanks for reading.

My Dh is a store director for Super 1 Foods and he has to go to Alexandria often for meetings.

Here's hoping for another child..I don't know about the whole twin thing though.....lot of work.

What! I don't know where Brennan is getting his information from but he better be prepared to help with poopie diapers if his prediction comes true.:scared1:

I just wanted to show you my new picture of me and my girls. I can't believe how blessed I am. Courtney is turning into a beautiful young lady before my eyes. I just want to brag on how proud I am of her. She has been wonderful lately. I think she has out grown the sassy stage. I am keeping my fingers crossed. She has been so responsible lately and caring and just wonderful. I know I am going on and on but she really had been awful for quite a while and I was wondering if she would ever come back to her normal self. I am so happy.

IMG_1216.jpg

I love this picture of you and your girls. Your Daughter's are just beautiful... I have a 14 year old daughter and she is the apple of my eye. Her and I are the best of friends. She just started High School. She keeps telling me that I should have another baby, she's the baby, but have a boy not a girl because she still want's to be the princess.

I'm loving your trip report, I'm not finished yet, I jumped over here from DisneyTiger's report. :goodvibes to you for the hurricane.

TexasBelle

I love this picture of you and your girls. Your Daughter's are just beautiful... I have a 14 year old daughter and she is the apple of my eye. Her and I are the best of friends. She just started High School. She keeps telling me that I should have another baby, she's the baby, but have a boy not a girl because she still want's to be the princess.

I'm loving your trip report, I'm not finished yet, I jumped over here from DisneyTiger's report. :goodvibes to you for the hurricane.

TexasBelle

You are so sweet. I love my girls. God has blessed me more than I could have dreamed. If you are considering another baby I say go for it. Grace has brought so much joy and love to our family. We all adore her. I can't even imagine my life without her. My children are my gifts from God.
We are heading out to Tyler Texas on Sunday if things don't change in the forecast. I hope you enjoy the trip report. Keep in touch and let me know how you liked it. Laura

Hi just had to say I loved the pix! I have Twin 13 year oldGDs and the one is ********. You give me hope !!They live with me soI don't get the grandma treatment . You know love em and leave !! DD and I just want to KILL!!

Coteau_Chick:

Loved your trip report. Your kids are beautiful.

I would love to have another baby, but way to old(45) and new husband has no desire to have any children. He's never had any and never wants them. :headache:

What grade is Courtney in? Does she play any sports?

I showed Rae (DD14) the Elizabeth Swann Costume and asked her if she would want to wear it for MNSSHP, on Sept. 19th, and she said no. I thought it was really cute. I love Grace in the Ariel build a bear costume, that was great... :lmao: It made me laugh.

When I was 12 my mother had my little brother, (I was the baby until then) and I just loved it, He was so much fun to play with. Even now were still really close.

I hope that maybe you might check out my pretrip report. The link is in my signature. :cool2:

I thought that the trailer park in Tyler was really nice in telling you that they wouldn't charge you because you were evacuating because of the hurricane.

Keep us posted on how things are with you. Baby? Hurricane? Pretrip report for 2010...:rotfl:

TexasBelle

Hi just had to say I loved the pix! I have Twin 13 year oldGDs and the one is ********. You give me hope !!They live with me soI don't get the grandma treatment . You know love em and leave !! DD and I just want to KILL!!

Hi Rosie or should I say peep. Your good morning and good night peeps always makes my day. I am glad to hear from you. Good afternoon peep.:hug:

Coteau_Chick:

Loved your trip report. Your kids are beautiful.

I would love to have another baby, but way to old(45) and new husband has no desire to have any children. He's never had any and never wants them. :headache:

What grade is Courtney in? Does she play any sports?

I showed Rae (DD14) the Elizabeth Swann Costume and asked her if she would want to wear it for MNSSHP, on Sept. 19th, and she said no. I thought it was really cute. I love Grace in the Ariel build a bear costume, that was great... :lmao: It made me laugh.

When I was 12 my mother had my little brother, (I was the baby until then) and I just loved it, He was so much fun to play with. Even now were still really close.

I hope that maybe you might check out my pretrip report. The link is in my signature. :cool2:

I thought that the trailer park in Tyler was really nice in telling you that they wouldn't charge you because you were evacuating because of the hurricane.

Keep us posted on how things are with you. Baby? Hurricane? Pretrip report for 2010...:rotfl:

TexasBelle[/QUOT

Thats ok because you will have grandkids one day.

Courtney is in eleventh grade. She used to play softball but she didn't want to last year. She played in a little church league from kindergarder to ninth grade. Last year was the last year she could have played in that league and she refused.:confused3

If your dd changes her mind about the Elizabeth Swan costume let me know. I will give it to her if she wants it. It was only worn for a bus ride to MK and 1 picture in front of the park:headache:

Stay safe! Looks like we will be heading out on Sunday morning. Hopefully we can beat the really bad part of the traffic. DH is outside right now boarding up some of the windows. We've got most of our stuff boxed up and ready to go. (some pictures, DS's baby book, all of our camera's, important papers,bills, etc.) Tomorrow I will be packing clothes. We waited in line for 45 minutes today to get gas. Most places in our town are already sold out. I'm sure they will get a refill before Sunday, though. But it's still scary.

Stay safe! Looks like we will be heading out on Sunday morning. Hopefully we can beat the really bad part of the traffic. DH is outside right now boarding up some of the windows. We've got most of our stuff boxed up and ready to go. (some pictures, DS's baby book, all of our camera's, important papers,bills, etc.) Tomorrow I will be packing clothes. We waited in line for 45 minutes today to get gas. Most places in our town are already sold out. I'm sure they will get a refill before Sunday, though. But it's still scary.

I filled up today. Tomorrow I will be at the funeral home most of the day. I will have to pack up tomorrow night and Sunday morning. Dh has to work until Sunday afternoon. We will leave after that. I wish we could stay home but I don't want to chance it. Most places on my end are selling out of gas too. I got some sand bags this morning. We should do a Gustav trip report. I am going to have to get Courtney and Brennan to help me because dh will be at work alot this weekend. Stay safe and keep in touch.

If your dd changes her mind about the Elizabeth Swan costume let me know. I will give it to her if she wants it. It was only worn for a bus ride to MK and 1 picture in front of the park:headache:

I asked Rae again if she would want to wear it and she said "No thank you", so, thanks for the offer. It looked fabulous on Courtney though.

I just replyed to DisneyTiger and told her that I was worried about you and her. I searched on MapQuest for Coteau and you live really close to the Gulf. :scared1: So, I'm sending :goodvibes and lots of prayers to you and hope that all goes well.

TexasBelle:cutie:

Laura:

Just a quick note to let you know that we're thinking of you and sending lots of prayers your way. I hope your safe somewhere in Mississippi and when you return home, you will find that all is well.

:goodvibes

:goodvibes

Lots of prayers

TexasBelle/Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter