"coteau_chick"We do believe in "George"

I know I'm like 18 days late, but I TOTALLY enjoyed reading your report!!! I feel like I know your family now. :goodvibes I can't wait to read your 2010 PTR!!!! :lmao:

I know I'm like 18 days late, but I TOTALLY enjoyed reading your report!!! I feel like I know your family now. :goodvibes I can't wait to read your 2010 PTR!!!! :lmao:

You are too funny. Should I start it now?:lmao: I really want to go in Feb. of 2010. I will look at it like this. Summer will fly by, then school will start again. It will be just a blink until Christmas. Then............. Feb. will come and then I can start my one year count down. How do you like that? I will have to just keep myself going by staying on the dis every day.:thumbsup2

You are too funny. Should I start it now?:lmao: I really want to go in Feb. of 2010. I will look at it like this. Summer will fly by, then school will start again. It will be just a blink until Christmas. Then............. Feb. will come and then I can start my one year count down. How do you like that? I will have to just keep myself going by staying on the dis every day.:thumbsup2

I like the way your think! :thumbsup2 Your theory probably even falls under "fuzzy Disney math" and is actually a technical count on these boards! :rotfl2: Anyway, I definitely was serious about anxiously awaiting a new report from you - name the date and I will be there!!! :surfweb:

I was reading trip reports when I saw Coteau Chick and that caught my eye.

I am from the Vacherie/Thibodaux area orig. I have been in Katy, TX for the last ten years.

I enjoyed your post. We will be at AKL in June for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I just picked up some green mickey heads from HD. Hope to meet fellow DISers along the way.

I like the way your think! :thumbsup2 Your theory probably even falls under "fuzzy Disney math" and is actually a technical count on these boards! :rotfl2: Anyway, I definitely was serious about anxiously awaiting a new report from you - name the date and I will be there!!! :surfweb:
Good I am glad you will come along. I am really trying to find a way to convince dh to go sooner.
I was reading trip reports when I saw Coteau Chick and that caught my eye.

I am from the Vacherie/Thibodaux area orig. I have been in Katy, TX for the last ten years.

I enjoyed your post. We will be at AKL in June for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I just picked up some green mickey heads from HD. Hope to meet fellow DISers along the way.

I hope you enjoy AKL as much as we did. The beds were really comfortable. We never did get towel animals the mousekeepers were not too nice at all. Everyone else was sooooooooooo nice. The lady in the food court would talk to me every day she remembered me. She was nice.
I was expecting to see more DISers but I didn't. I did see lots of people in lime green.

Another Louisiana girl here. I grew up in Denham Springs and live in Slidell now. I loved reading your trip report! We are leaving in 12 days and saying at the AKL for the first time! (at AKL, not Disney). Grace is a cutie and we also had to do fertilty treatments for our DD7. She is our only one (I will be 40 this year:scared1: ) but I would also love a housefull if they were all like her. I say that now but she's only 7........give it about 5 years, LOL!

Thanks for a great TR!

Just found this when I saw your post on another thread. I could tell by your name that you were from south louisiana like me. I will go back and read the rest of your report. So far, so good!

Just found this when I saw your post on another thread. I could tell by your name that you were from south louisiana like me. I will go back and read the rest of your report. So far, so good!

Wow you must be close if you recognized coteau. I hope you enjoy reading it. It was fun to write. If I would not have written it I probably would have already forgotten some of the details of our trip. I need to print it out to save in our scrap book.

Hello!!! From another LA DISer! I have to say I just found your PTR and TR today, and was shocked to see Arnauville in your PTR. It shocked me that there is someone that's CLOSE TO ME....I live in Henderson and its just soo funny to hear someone talk about LSU vs.OHIO. Now I do have a ??? ...Do ya'll ever make it to Lafayette and go to Buffalo Wild Wings...because your son look's like a kid on the baseball team that we've had eat in the restaurant before..and you guys look sooo familiar!!!!!!!

Hello!!! From another LA DISer! I have to say I just found your PTR and TR today, and was shocked to see Arnauville in your PTR. It shocked me that there is someone that's CLOSE TO ME....I live in Henderson and its just soo funny to hear someone talk about LSU vs.OHIO. Now I do have a ??? ...Do ya'll ever make it to Lafayette and go to Buffalo Wild Wings...because your son look's like a kid on the baseball team that we've had eat in the restaurant before..and you guys look sooo familiar!!!!!!!

My cousin lives in Henderson. My mom and dad are from Arnaudvile. I have alot of family in that area.
I have never been to Buffalo Wild Wings but ds said he went after a baseball game. He went the day LSU lost to Kentucky. Do you work there? I need to go try it out.
It was so nice to hear from someone close to home.

yes im the trianing coordinator, CRAZY that your family lives close by!!! And ya'll should come check out a football game at bww...we have sooo much fun!

yes im the trianing coordinator, CRAZY that your family lives close by!!! And ya'll should come check out a football game at bww...we have sooo much fun!

I will go for lunch one day when I am shopping at Target.

You need to start a pre-trip report and I will subscribe. I hope you have fun on your upcoming trip. I can't wait till we go back. I don't know when that will be because dh is saying that we can't go back until Grace is four. I am going to try to change his mind. We like to go around Mardi Gras. I know we will not be going next Mardi Gras because we are going to Tennessee. I want to go for Mardi Gras 2010. I am going to work on it.

I do have a PTR...I tried to put link in my signature...but cant figure out why its not working!!.I will figure it out

Just came over from one of the family boards I saw you on. :goodvibes We are taking our 4 month old next month and then again in Dec! I was curious to see how your DD did and it sounds like she was great...hoping for the same from mine. So far he is a REAL mellow little guy so fingers crossed. Thanks for the great TR! :wizard:

Just came over from one of the family boards I saw you on. :goodvibes We are taking our 4 month old next month and then again in Dec! I was curious to see how your DD did and it sounds like she was great...hoping for the same from mine. So far he is a REAL mellow little guy so fingers crossed. Thanks for the great TR! :wizard:

I am sure he will do fine. I really wanted Grace to see more than she did but she slept through alot of the rides. I guess she did because it was dark. She did stay awake for IASW and she was amazed. I just wish I would have been more careful when holding her while there was a plate of hot food in front of us.

I am sure he will do fine. I really wanted Grace to see more than she did but she slept through alot of the rides. I guess she did because it was dark. She did stay awake for IASW and she was amazed. I just wish I would have been more careful when holding her while there was a plate of hot food in front of us.

I'm also hoping Ty is awake for IASW b/c it's one of 3 lullabies I sing to him :goodvibes

I'm also hoping Ty is awake for IASW b/c it's one of 3 lullabies I sing to him :goodvibes

I love that ride. I wanted to put the song as my ring tone. I haven't yet. My nephew is working on it for me. Do you have any other children? You sound like you are really enjoying you new baby.

I love that ride. I wanted to put the song as my ring tone. I haven't yet. My nephew is working on it for me. Do you have any other children? You sound like you are really enjoying you new baby.

Nope..no other children yet!! Like you, we want four. As close together as possible. Ty was actually conceived in Disney on our honeymoon last June!! (Maybe some Disney magic for our upcoming Dec trip?? ;) )

How are things going for your hope for a 4th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter