COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

I am half way done sorting the pages. When DH comes tonight, I will have him set up the camera and tripod to take photos. I will box them up tomorrow and mail some of them Tuesday.

PM to follow to those who won't have mailings Tuesday, please check your PMs.

:yay::yay::yay:

Got one bag packed already. :thumbsup2

Monday we get to meet MM2000 and then get immersed in Disney at the hotels to see the holiday decorations.

Legoland one day and then fishing, fishing, fishing for the boys. :) Little Bit is determined to catch a fish big enough that he can have for breakfast the next day. :rotfl2:

I did, but there is nothing available until after 7pm. I was pretty sure we would be hungry before then.

My plan is to eat at one of the CS places, either at the GF or CR. Unless I can talk my DH into a TS at Kona. ;)

Okay, I will wait until tomorrow to hear from the swapper.

If I don't hear anything tonight, I will swap around to try to prevent doubles. It will be difficult because some swappers are in the same groups, but I'll do my best.

If I don't hear anything tonight, I will swap around to try to prevent doubles. It will be difficult because some swappers are in the same groups, but I'll do my best.

No worries on my part, keep my dups if you want them!

sounds good! you do whatever is easiest for you!

Annie you're the best :) Please do whatever is easiest for you!!!

All groups are swapped as is. Will play around with the short groups in the morning.
Pictures are taken. Will upload and make slide show tomorrow.
Packing boxes right now. Trickier than normal because of the swappers not getting theirs back are mixed in the other groups. Will be double and triple checking before mailing first batch tomorrow.

Here is my hostess gift to you all this time.
_IGP9458.jpg

Everyone has a different secondary title/tag line. It doesn't show in the pic, but it is scored for photo placement.

I just couldn't give you all paper again.:lmao:

Annie, the hostess gift is adorable!! Please do whatever is easiest for you... I had checked on things this weekend and wondered if this would happen.. ;( Just swap however you feel necessary and get things out of the house tomorrow so you can pack for you trip!!!!

Annie, how sweet of you to make us a gift! so not necessary but love it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter