COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

I got the box mailed out this afternoon! Yea! Here are the finals. I changed the theme of my second group from blues to purples. There are tiny Swarovski crystals on the tips of the word 'dream' and the Mickey head is raised with 3d stickers so the photo will fit under. Have the DC if you want it, Ann. :goodvibes

Here are some of my pages :)

Group B2--Fantasyland--sketch 5
DSCN4131.jpg

Group F--Streets of America--sketch 9 (left side)
DSCN4132.jpg

Group 1A--Disney Colors--sketch 5
DSCN4130.jpg

Group H2--Non Disney Colors--sketch 5
DSCN4128.jpg

Group I--Magic Kingdom general--sketch 14 (right side)--the small red square is only attatched on the left side so you can slide the other photos under it
DSCN4127.jpg

I am going out for ziplocs (I needed one more 2 gallon bag!) and then I will send it out as soon as I get them in the box. I am sending it priority mail, so it should get there in time. I will PM you the Confirmation #!

Lori B.

Sorry I've been MIA! I started a new job unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago, same company, and have been swamped. I will mail Monday priority mail with DC.

Sorry I've been MIA! I started a new job unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago, same company, and have been swamped. I will mail Monday priority mail with DC.

:hug:

Thanks for letting me know.

Lynner - your box is here.:)

Lynner - your box is here.
:thumbsup2

I was so rushed to get it out that I did not take pictures of the final two groups, and I hope that nothing got messed up in the mail!

Thanks, Annie!

Two more, using Sketch 7. I really like that one now ;)

Group E - American Adventure - Everyone has different circled items

GroupE-Epcot-AmericanAdventureSketch7.jpg

Group K - Epcot General

GroupK-Epcot-General-Sketch7.jpg

Only 2 groups left. If I don't get them done tonight, I will do them tomorrow. I'm still on track :)

Those are great Jen!!!

Here are a few more of mine:

Group J--Animal Kingdom--sketch 8
DSCN4133.jpg

Group K2--EPCOT--sketch 7
DSCN4134.jpg

Group L--Disney Hollywood Studios--sketch 5
DSCN4135.jpg

I only have my Germany group left, it is cut I just need to assemble :)

Rachel just needs to put finishing touches on 2 groups then we'll be postal!!!

Cute stuff!!!

I don't get any of it :eek:

Jennifer I am scrap lifting your Epcot Center layout. I have all that paper! It might not end up being Epcot on mine, but I love the way you used the paper!!

Great job everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter