COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

Oh, Cheryl, I love that :) And, two weeks from today I'll be drinking in Germany!

And, I'm done! Here are my last two groups.

Group C - Animal Kingdom - I had Camp Minnie Mickey. I wanted to recreate this,
camp-minnie-mickey-picture-001.jpg
but honestly, I hate the colors. I figured this way, it would go with whatever the characters (and you!) are wearing). I used the left side of Sketch 15 again.

GroupC-AnimalKingdom-CampMinnieMickey.jpg

This is Group 2A - DHS. I used Sketch 13. It may be hard to tell in the photo, but all the cardstock is the shiny Recollections stuff.

Group2A-DHS.jpg

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow!

I love everything that's been posted so far!

Here are mine:

Group B2 Adventureland sketch 4:
DSCN4139.jpg

The two smaller photo squares are only glued down on two sides to a larger picture can be slid underneath on the large mat.

Group D Imagination sketch 2:
DSCN4137.jpg

Group K2 Epcot general sketch 5:
DSCN4138.jpg

I just have one group left to finish. We'll be postal this afternoon. :goodvibes

I love them all.

I love how the same sketch can look different just by using different paper and embellishments.

Jennifer I am scrap lifting your Epcot Center layout. I have all that paper! It might not end up being Epcot on mine, but I love the way you used the paper!!

Thanks! I was looking for a way to cheat with border paper and it screamed Epcot to me ;) Happened to have the orange ribbon on hand even...Can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks! I was looking for a way to cheat with border paper and it screamed Epcot to me ;) Happened to have the orange ribbon on hand even...Can't wait to see what you make!

I will let you know when I get around to it. Love it!! I just went back through and I lied! I do get the American layout, I forgot I angeled Mexico. Plus the DHS page : )

Love Germany Cheryl and I get that too!! Great job MDD!

Excellent work everyone. Sorry I have been MIA, computer went down and DH has it fixed but he surprised me with an early Christmas present and bought me a laptop.

Again, everyone's work if FABULOUS!! Will check tomorrow to see which ones I get!

Love all the new pages posted! My favorite is the Adventureland one and I get it!

Cassey

Hi all!

Thought I would post pics of my pages. Everyone's work is so awesome, I'm a little hesitant, but here it goes!

Group J2
31e3fdad.jpg

Group G
5c2cbbfd.jpg

Group 2B (fuzzy!)
608a4559.jpg
2835f231.jpg

Group 1B
8dc9f8eb.jpg

The images are grainy - the pages look better than that - everything came out kind of dark! Have a great week everyone!

Wonderful work everyone :)

Annie--we are postal, according to the receipt you should have the box by Wednesday :)

Annie, my box is stuffed and waiting for my postman to pick it up. I taped the ends closed, so if you snip them open, you should be able to reuse it and use the adhesive.

Mail call!

WDW & MDD, Lori, MM200 - your boxes are here and dry. :woohoo: Rained really hard, but the plastic bin I have for mail by the garage did its job.

I will open and put away tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter