COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

We do have a great hostess.

You made some awesome things! The O for oasis does look like it has waterfall on it to me.

What size did you make Flik? The first one I tried, at 3-1/2 inches, his antenna just disintegrated. :rotfl2:

I love it all and am very sad I am not getting many of them. :sad:

Yep...Nancy was super!!!

Thanks...the splashes helped...thanks for the idea!!

I forget what size the Flik was...maybe 5 inches?? What a pain! Don't know if or when I'll ever do that one again! :confused3

Thanks so much!! If you want something, I can whip it up for you...just let me know!

Awesome stuff! I love the 3-D glasses as a journaling spot...so fun! Everything looks great as always!!

Thanks Traci!!! The glasses are my favorite thing I made!!

Those all look terrific!! I'm in love with the Harambe Village set!! Great job!!

Thank you! I really like that set also, just a bit large.

Awesome work-love everything!!! How did you do the bug glasses?

Thank you very much! For the glasses, I looked at a picture of DH and I wearing them from our last trip and drew up a pattern. Then I just traced the pattern onto the cardstock and cut them out. I cut out the middles and put the vellum in and made a base layer as a shadow. Also, there are little ants embossed onto the corners.

Just awaiting the delivery of LM3K.... should be here tomorrow.. I'll sort tomorrow afternoon and be postal hopefully Thursday AM! :) I'll keep you posted!!!

I'm going down after I take DS14 to soccer practice to sort the completed groups w/ BAMBs items in it..and take photos...

Also,

1. I will tell you there is an extra checklist in each of your group baggies.. I checked & double checked each group to make sure every piece was accounted for.

2. If you had change from postage it is in the larger bag that will protect all of your individual group bags.

3. Within the larger bag also, you will find another sliver of paper w/ all your groups on it.. it has been checked and doubled checked to account for each of your groups!

Thanks everyone for a great swap!!!

Last package has arrived.. I'm going to sort!!!
I'll report in later that they are boxed, sealed and ready to go postal in the morning!!!!

Everything is sorted, boxes are sealed.. DD and I will print and get labels on later tonight as I got to get DS14 ready for soccer tryouts... I will post again tomorrow when they are postal (should be by 9AM!!!!)...
I'm going to use click-n-ship and will have the USPS email you- your DC numbers so don't panic w/ emails from USPS tomorrow(tonight)...

I'll update photos after I print the labels too!!!

I think I'm gonna redo my F from Goofy and make it a capital!!! I'll mail those out some time when we get back from disney. My F looks puny next to the rest. LOL

Everything is packaged & has mailing labels on them and will be out the door tomorrow!!!
I requested USPS to send DC's to you... if you don't get them tomorrow let me know and I'll send them to you! :)

Off to upload photos!

Post #3 has ALL photos now in the slideshows!!! Enjoy!!!

Thank you to all who sent little goodies, it was much appreciated but NOT necessary at all!!! It's been a pleasure hosting and I hope you all have had a wonderful experience.. This will probably be my last time hosting as I have a lot on my plate coming up in the next school year with my kids!!! But I am still gonna be here all the time so behave!!!

Post #3 has ALL photos now in the slideshows!!! Enjoy!!!

Thank you to all who sent little goodies, it was much appreciated but NOT necessary at all!!! It's been a pleasure hosting and I hope you all have had a wonderful experience.. This will probably be my last time hosting as I have a lot on my plate coming up in the next school year with my kids!!! But I am still gonna be here all the time so behave!!!

:sad1:

You're the most awesomest hostess on the planet!!!!! :worship:

*blushing*

Thanks!!!
We'll talk more next week!!! But things are gonna get nuts here!!! I do want to take more time to utilize my stash I have acrewed over the years... may make DH happy to see these items put to good us instead of decorating the inside of the boxes they are in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter