COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

Love everything I've seen so far!! :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to your DS LM3K! My DS's b-day was yesterday so we're still celebrating around here. :)

I'm done! Will take pics & post in the morning, and try to get to the P.O. tomorrow.

Thank you!!! Happy Birthday to your son also!!!!

Ok, here's my groups. Hopefully I didn't duplicate anybody else's ideas-looked through the thread before I started on them but 40 something pages is a LOT of pages to read through.:laughing: Second picture came out blurry but you get the idea. :)

4'' Altered Letters:
Group M-Finding Nemo-N
Group Q1-Minnie-M
DSCN0444.jpg

2'' Altered Letters:
Group R-Everest-E
Group S1-Safari-A (half have lion brads & half have hippos)
Group U-Adventure-N & U
Group V-Wild-D
Group W-Animal Kingdom-A & D (On the D's half of the brads are cheetah, half are zebra)
Group X-Mickey-C

DSCN0447.jpg

Love them!!!!

Everything looks great!!!

Last Check in is Friday which is also the MAIL DATE.

Please check in w/ your mailing status by than. I'd really like to have them in by the 15th so I can do a quick turn around and back out to you before our flights the following week.

So, the ones I need to hear from are:
icesk8abc
Bamb
piratetink ~ Mailed 6/9
disneybarlans ~ probably postal today per last postings
sarah <3 Disney ~ MAILDED 6/8
lovemy3kiddos ~ probably friday per last posting
Disneyland_Em ~ mailing Thursday morning!

I will be mailing on Friday for sure...baseball and Kindergarten concert taking my time up today and tomorrow!!! Do you need delivery confirmation or no? I will be mailing priority. You should get it by Monday I'd say...seems to take 2 days usually.

Hi checking in, not sure which date I'll be mailing but I will keep you posted. In the mean time here is what I have so far. I know I've finished more then this but these are the photos I have:

Group K - Dinoland
DSC_0514.jpg

Group N1 - Everest
DSC_0513.jpg

Group W1 (animal Kingdom), Y (minnie), and ZZ(goofy)
DSC_0512.jpg

Very nice!!!

I can't wait to get this swap back! So many wonderful pieces!!!!

DisneyBarlans - -what font did you use for your Everest E?

LM3K~ go ahead and DC for safety!!! I think we will be okay...but I'd feel safer if we should have to battle the PO! :)

I'm hoping for 3 packages here today..... just a few more coming in...and things are on schedule....

not having a good day. DS8 has the sickness coming through both ends. So I've been on clean up patrol. Hopefully I can get more done tonight.

I can't wait to get this swap back! So many wonderful pieces!!!!

DisneyBarlans - -what font did you use for your Everest E?

I didn't use a font-I found a pic of the Everest sign and traced the image in SCAL2. If you want, I can email you the file. :goodvibes

AWM & Sarah ~ Your items arrived today!!! They look fantabulous!!!

I have already started sorting items.... I'm waiting til I have everything to take photos... sorry.... I want to just take one photo of the letter groups... otherwise we'll be lookin' for days and I'll never get things sorted and returned timely!!!!

AWM & Sarah ~ Your items arrived today!!! They look fantabulous!!!

I have already started sorting items.... I'm waiting til I have everything to take photos... sorry.... I want to just take one photo of the letter groups... otherwise we'll be lookin' for days and I'll never get things sorted and returned timely!!!!

Yay! :goodvibes So my envelope didn't explode? :rotfl: I taped it really well! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter