COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

I am done...bagged and tagged. I took pix of what I hadn't posted already and will post them tonight or tomorrow. I will be able to mail this afternoon when DH gets back from work...have my nephew here and no carseat for him!! :sad2:

Thanks LM3Ks... I have so been in your shoes w/ no carseat for quick trips... I have 2 boosters in my van now... and my DS9 hates them...but he has to be in one..and the babysitting kids are in the others!

Disneyland_Em ~ I got your package in the mail yesterday!!!!

I'm awaiting 4 packages at this point...
PirateTink & Icesk8abc are in the mail...
lovemy3kiddos was to mail on Saturday
BAMB mailing Monday

all things should be here by Tues/Wed at the latest... I will sort immediately after the last one arrives and hope to be back in the mail by Thursday/Friday... Thursday is my goal so they are starting arrive back home Sat/Monday....

I'll post photos as soon as I'm done sorting but they look FANTABULOUS!!!

Nancy - I am sorry I have not been able to get back to you before now. I know when I spoke to you on Friday that I said I would give you the delivery confirmation on Saturday. However, my weekend got turned upside down. I got a phone call early yesterday asking me to take my grandfather to the hospital...nothing too major. But, he cut himself and has very thin skin and takes blood thinners, so he bleeds a lot. After getting him there, we ran into other problems with his health. He has had cancer for three years and opted out of any sort of treatment so he is sometimes a bit weak. Anyway, he fell while there and that led to more issues. Long story short...I did not get to the p.o. yesterday because of that and was somewhat tied up most of today. I still have everything sitting on my table boxed all pretty and ready to ship. Unless a tornado comes through and blows me, my house and my post office away, these will be in the mail tomorrow. My only question is, I have them in a priority box...do you want me to go ahead and mail express? Priority will have it there Wednesday and express would be Tuesday. I know you want to get them sorted and reshipped. Just let me know. Either way, I will be going out early tomorrow. So, I'll check back to see what was decided. I am extremely sorry for the delays I have experienced...I do not like pushing a deadline but things were out of my control unfortunately. I hope you understand. And, sorry for the little vent...it's just been one of those weekends!!!!!

LM3K~ get them in the mail PRIORITY.. I'll stay up on Wednesday night to sort and have them in the mail hopefully late Thursday afternooon if not first thing Friday morning... Just let me know that they are shipped.

Your priorities were in the right place to handle Grandpa's health crisis first... the post office mailing was the last thing that needed handled.

Thanks for the update!

:lmao: OMG! PirateTink ~ you crack me up! "You keep your D at home due to technical difficulties!" Gotcha! :thumbsup2

I received PirateTink & icesk8abc today!!
Gonna grab a snack & than go sort some more groups! :)

Awaiting 2 packages and we should be good to go by the end of the week for returns! (fingers crossed!)

Ok...I am finally finding the time to post the pictures of the rest of my groups!! LOL It's been crazy!

It's Tough To Be a Bug - There is a title and some of the bugs are pop dotted, a flik piecing (that was a huge pain in the butt & is not my favorite thing I ever did), a tag and a journal box that is to look like the glasses you where in the show (my personal favorite item!!). I also cut an extra piece of grass and included that too!

akswap159.jpg

Finding Nemo the Musical - There is a title with some epoxy bubbles, a Nemo piecing and Dory piecing, a mat and an ATC with a torn Nemo piecing.

akswap160.jpg

Harambe Village - There is a title, tag with some beads and a mask pieced. The mask is big...not sure about it...maybe as a background thing? I really liked the idea and then it became really big. I followed a tutorial about how to make authentic African masks. It seemed like a great idea until it got so large.

akswap161.jpg

Animal Kingdom - There is a border set with embossed leaves, a title and an ATC.

akswap163.jpg

Asia - There is a border set with embossed leaves, a title, a mat and a tag.

akswap164.jpg

Baloo - Each letter has a different sticker. The piecing was an extra after-thought!!

akswap168.jpg

Oasis - This is the refined O for Oasis...added some light blue "splashes".

akswap169.jpg

Safari - This is to look like a mosaic with all the different animal prints. And, the safari hat...

akswap170.jpg

And, last - the G for Giraffe. Some parts of the print are glittered.

akswap171.jpg

So, that's it!!! I can't wait to get everything back!!! Everyone made this such an awesome swap!!!

We do have a great hostess.

You made some awesome things! The O for oasis does look like it has waterfall on it to me.

What size did you make Flik? The first one I tried, at 3-1/2 inches, his antenna just disintegrated. :rotfl2:

I love it all and am very sad I am not getting many of them. :sad:

Those all look terrific!! I'm in love with the Harambe Village set!! Great job!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter