Commandos!!!!!

Thanks guys! :) And yes, I would like to do some shopping at DIS-Con.....LOL :D

Actually I've been searching for posters of tropical fruit...namely pineapples. No luck yet! :(

I am also looking at roosters for a 'theme'. I'm not big on 'themes' because I get tired of them, but with colors this bold, it's difficult to add pieces and parts. We'll see. ;)

If you need more fruit for your room, I'll just call Carmen Miranda and she can drop by on evenings and weekends. :rolleyes:

I know, there I go dating myself again.............

Do you think she could just stop by and shake a few from her hat for me? :D

I don' know. She may be doing a Chiquita Banana commercial these days.... ;)

I wouldn't mind a banana, but I wouldn't want too many :rolleyes: I'm concentrating on PINEAPPLES! :D

OK, every commando needs to bring Tia a pineapple of some sort to DISCON!! (Pineapple Life Savers don't count!).

I'm sure Tia's DH will be thrilled. ;) :D :tongue:

I hear Don Ho singing in the background......"tiny bubbles, by the sea..." And I can smell pineapples while walking on Waikiki beach......ahhhhh, this is a nice image. :sunny:

Anda now, our wunnerful wunnerful Lemmon Sisters will perform a traditional hula dance....

Girls? :rolleyes:

Mental note: pack pineapple thingie for Tia.

Maybe we should get someone to make Tia a pineapple thingie clippie.

OK.....I give. What's a pineapple thingie clippie?? Never mind.....it takes me a minute, but I finally got it. :rolleyes:

pinapple.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter