Coffee maker swap at POP

Does anyone know if the original coffee maker has been found yet? :confused3 Just curious as I know that Douglas Bray has been kind enough to offer another one...

I just upgraded to the Coronado today so I'm letting you know so someone else can have my dates. Have a great day everyone.

As for the coffee pot I have no clue what is going on. Not sure if anyone is going to try and retrive it or not. Hopefully we will have a another replacement one going in a week or so.

I wish I had got online before to let you know, but we just got back home in Argentina and we didn't have internet access while we were away!
I checked in on Sept 11, and the people in luggage services couldn't find the coffee pot under my name. After insisting, they let me in and look for myself ... and I spotted the Home Depot box with the lime green mickey heads and the labels with Jakesmom1 info, sitting on the top shelf!
I used it and left it back with luggage services on Sept 19 under SeattleRedBear's name, I glued big labels on the box. So please, can somebody check if it's still there? I hate myself so much that I didn't bring my laptop to the trip, I could have let you guys know earlier about this!!!!!

I wish I had got online before to let you know, but we just got back home in Argentina and we didn't have internet access while we were away!
I checked in on Sept 11, and the people in luggage services couldn't find the coffee pot under my name. After insisting, they let me in and look for myself ... and I spotted the Home Depot box with the lime green mickey heads and the labels with Jakesmom1 info, sitting on the top shelf!
I used it and left it back with luggage services on Sept 19 under SeattleRedBear's name, I glued big labels on the box. So please, can somebody check if it's still there? I hate myself so much that I didn't bring my laptop to the trip, I could have let you guys know earlier about this!!!!!

I am so glad it showed up, I wish I could have found it, Im just wondering where in luggage it was, they would only let me look in one spot and it wasnt there :confused3
Jakesmom1

Was the AAA parking pass I taped inside the box still in it?
Please don't tell me that you're swapping AAA parking passes. That would be against the DIS policy of not circumventing established rules. The AAA parking passes are non-transferable and are intended for the use of the AAA member it was distributed to.

Hi everyone....has anyone out here have any idea what's going on with the coffee pot?

Hi everyone....has anyone out here have any idea what's going on with the coffee pot?

I dropped the replacement coffee pot off on Saturday, the 10th. I could never get hold of the next swapper so I left my name on it. PM me if you need that info.

I dropped the replacement coffee pot off on Saturday, the 10th. I could never get hold of the next swapper so I left my name on it. PM me if you need that info.

That's interesting because the person after you is the person before me...I sent a PM to swap info and never heard back.....supposedly that person left for WDW on 10/10 which means I have to hope and pray that I can find the coffee pot when we check in. I was going to try to meet up in person since I check in on the 23rd but I never heard back.

That's interesting because the person after you is the person before me...I sent a PM to swap info and never heard back.....supposedly that person left for WDW on 10/10 which means I have to hope and pray that I can find the coffee pot when we check in. I was going to try to meet up in person since I check in on the 23rd but I never heard back.

I'll PM you with my information in case they don't get it. I wonder if they decided to drop out?

Hi Lannah!

We're leaving Friday and you are the next family after us for the coffee pot. Theresa PM'd me the info that was on the box when she left....we have no idea if Sn00k picked it up or not as neither of us ever heard back... however if you want to PM me your info, I can leave it for you when we check out. Hopefully they'll hold it for you until you arrive...there is quite a gap!

I did leave the brand new coffee pot along with supplies (filters & Tim Hortons Coffee) in Luggage Services on Sunday October 4, 2009.

It was clearly marked for the next swapper

Did it get forwarded and is it in use now?

I would like to know as I planning a trip for Februray and I would like to know if I will be able to use the Coffee Maker that I had purchased and left for future swappers, or if I need to bring another one on my next trip?

I did leave the brand new coffee pot along with supplies (filters & Tim Hortons Coffee) in Luggage Services on Sunday October 4, 2009.

It was clearly marked for the next swapper

Did it get forwarded and is it in use now?

I would like to know as I planning a trip for Februray and I would like to know if I will be able to use the Coffee Maker that I had purchased and left for future swappers, or if I need to bring another one on my next trip?

Could you please edit your post to not include my last name and ressie?

Thanks!!

Yours was the replacement pot I was talking about. We picked it up with no problems. Thanks so much!!!

Any clue on the coffee pot. Has anyone heard anything recent? I leave next week and I would like to know if there is one or not.

Any clue on the coffee pot. Has anyone heard anything recent? I leave next week and I would like to know if there is one or not.

I was the last one to use it as far as I know..... I sent you an email when I got back but maybe I got filtered out as spam! lol

I left the coffee pot with luggage services, it's a white Sunbeam coffee pot - the box is red. There is a plastic page protector taped to one side and there is a picture of Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle. Underneath that picture is your ressie information. Luggage services had no trouble finding it when I arrived. Try to go at night when they aren't busy and rushing.

Bring dish soap and a sponge! There are a TON of coffee filters in the box and some coffee as well. Also - use bottled water to make your coffee...it makes a HUGE difference.

I was told to get my extra coffee pot out of the house, so I am taking with me on vacation Nov 27-Dec 5th. Last morning, I will need it is December 4th - after that it is up for grabs to be passed along (hopefully it will still be in service when i come back next Summer). I am not sure of the protocol, but would love to get my pot into action.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter