Coffee maker swap at POP

Hi, I've talked to Lannah about a coffee pot for Oct 4 or 5th... I think Disneyfreak7 is the one I need to switch with. PM me if thats right.

I will be at the Pop Century September 24 - October 4, 2009.

I have already purchased a coffee maker that I am bring down for our trip so that I can have a cup of Tim Hortons coffee every morning and I was planning on taking it with us when we leave for a cruise the following week, however they won't allow you to bring your own coffee maker on the ship (I assume do to it being a fire hazzard???).

Would you like a second unit for your swap and if so please forward me a name that I can put on it and leave it with luggage services.

Ashley this is who needs to contact you. If you click back a page you will find at the bottom their post. Please PM them if you get a chance.

Oh, to the front desk? I thought I had to bring it to luggage storage?:confused3

Maybe it got changed? I always dropped it off since it's small to the front desk and left it for the next person. Al long as someone puts the coffee maker info of the next swapper in the computer then i'm sure things will be fine.

Anyone else in the past have info on this?

SeattleRedBear - 9/19 to 9/27
Disneyfreak7 - 9/27 to 10/4
Please can you both make sure you swap info incase you haven't already done so.

Please can you both make sure you swap info incase you haven't already done so.

I have already contacted SeattleRedBear, who is the swapper after me, and I have his info and the labels printed already. :thumbsup2
Thanks so much for taking the time for organizing this!

SEPTEMBER
Jakesmom1 - 9/3 to 9/8
marinapj - 9/11 to 9/19

OCTOBER
teresajoy- 10/4 to 10/10
sn00k1969 -10/10 to 10/24
Simba22 - 10/25 to 11/1

NOVEMBER
Disneylush - 11/4 to 11/14
WDW1st-timers - 11/29 to 12/12

DECEMBER
akayek31 - 12/17 to 12/26

Maybe it got changed? I always dropped it off since it's small to the front desk and left it for the next person. Al long as someone puts the coffee maker info of the next swapper in the computer then i'm sure things will be fine.

Anyone else in the past have info on this?

Ok, were back and the coffee pot was no where to be found :confused3

But we kept checking with Luggage, if its at the front desk we never checked there, had never heard of that before :confused3

marinapj - If you check with the front desk it might be there. :headache:

I really missed having it, and the AAA pass. :sad1:

That totally sucks. Well off to see if it can be found. If anyone has any helpful ideas please let me know.

I put the pot in a brown cardboard Home Depot box with green mickey heads glued all over the box. I left it with Luggage Services with Jakesmom1 info taped on it.
Maybe the next swapper will find it.

I put the pot in a brown cardboard Home Depot box with green mickey heads glued all over the box. I left it with Luggage Services with Jakesmom1 info taped on it.
Maybe the next swapper will find it.

Luggage services let me go in the back and look myself as the fridge swap I run is missing the fridge also. :confused3

There wasnt any box with mickey heads, there was one coffee pot in an original coffee pot box with someone elses name on it. Perhaps its at the front desk. :confused3

I was really bummed, gotta tell you, kind of made me sad, we were really looking forward to having coffee in the am, instead of that Nescafe at POP.

I have a feeling that POP doesnt really care who they give stuff to, if you ask for a fridge/coffee pot and they cant find yours they just give you one to keep you happy, I did not take the coffee pot because it belonged to another swap.

Lets hope for magic and it shows up at the front desk.

They tried to hand me a coffee pot that was not ours in April..I think you are right about that.
Let's keep our fingers crossed it will show up eventually.:)

:scared1:OMG!! This is horrible. I was so looking forward to having the coffee pot!! Now it is too late to get into another one! I hope it gets found.

Oh well. We arrive a week from today and I'll check with luggage and check-in, but I guess (unless it turns up in the next week) I'll bring my own. Won't have web access at the hotel, but I have disneyfreak's cell and will call her if it is found. Not the end of the world, but a pain in the you-know-where.

Happily, the fridge swap I'm on is face-to-face and we've already made arrangements for swap times, so at this point, no worries there.

Well I still can't find the coffee maker....so now let's hope it just magically shows up for the next person for we can get back on track with it.

I will be at the Pop Century September 24 - October 4, 2009.

I have already purchased a coffee maker that I am bring down for our trip so that I can have a cup of Tim Hortons coffee every morning and I was planning on taking it with us when we leave for a cruise the following week, however they won't allow you to bring your own coffee maker on the ship (I assume do to it being a fire hazzard???).

Would you like a second unit for your swap and if so please forward me a name that I can put on it and leave it with luggage services.

Would you still happen to have the coffee pot for us to use still? Ours from our swap went missing and I was hoping to replace it with yours now.

Thanks

Hello

I check out on Sunday October 4, Just forward me the name and reservation number to put on the coffee maker and I will leave it in luggage services when I check out.

Hello

I check out on Sunday October 4, Just forward me the name and reservation number to put on the coffee maker and I will leave it in luggage services when I check out.

Thank you....I'm off to see who that would be.

teresajoy- 10/4 to 10/10 You need to swap info with Douglas Bray. Our coffee maker is lost and Douglas Bray offered theirs when they are done and you would be inline for it next.

Oh well. We arrive a week from today and I'll check with luggage and check-in, but I guess (unless it turns up in the next week) I'll bring my own. Won't have web access at the hotel, but I have disneyfreak's cell and will call her if it is found. Not the end of the world, but a pain in the you-know-where.

Happily, the fridge swap I'm on is face-to-face and we've already made arrangements for swap times, so at this point, no worries there.

If you bring your own, would you be willing to "donate" it to keep the swap going? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter