CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!
Wow, the new place is so neat and tidy!!! I love the new thread!!! :goodvibes

I was the queen of short and to the point threads until last month...now I feel like a part of Dis history!

I wanna know from each of the top 10 that are here....how did you respond when you got the call/e-mail?

Anne

Hi Everyone!!!!

Just a quick check-in and a GIANT HELLO!!! and a welcome to the newbies!!!! I've seen a few check-in!!!:banana:

I guess the flu hit California and half of our office is out! So, I am desperately trying to get work done, so I can leave early for the Disney Dream Suite tour tonight... Whoo hoo!!:cool1:

Fortunately, I am finding time in the late hours for some intense voting sessions....but worth every minute!!!

Also, I still need to pick up my award, (THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME!) It was an absolute thrill!!! I can't begin to explain the joy of being involved with such a fantastic group of people!

EDIT: I just found the following comment on our previous thread:

"Let me share with you -- there was actually a three way tie for this category among the #1 Guy, CalDisney and Paperdolls...and then guess who sent in a late vote herself??? CalDisney voting for paperdolls!"

I thought paperdolls should have won and I'm glad I did it! Did anyone come forward to accept the award?

I will check in later with pictures, I hope!!!!

BTW-Sweet Avatars!!!!! This is awesome fun!!!:yay:

Love to you all, Wendy

My consolation...

fleagle will find his happy thoughts again! And when he does, watch out world! He'll be unstoppable, and he'll fly higher and faster than ever before, straight into his dreams and his destiny! It's time! :wizard:

But then Mrs. Fleagle, you'll have to put up with this:

:dancer:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PERFECT tothesea!

Hi All!
Wow, the new place is so neat and tidy!!! I love the new thread!!! :goodvibes

I was the queen of short and to the point threads until last month...now I feel like a part of Dis history!

I wanna know from each of the top 10 that are here....how did you respond when you got the call/e-mail?

Anne

i took my flu-ridden body straight to the mailboxes, etc. to fax in my release form. oh, and i screamed and called my husband, and then sat on my hands (because we weren't allowed to say anything about anything) until the website went live.

i'll see everyone later (much later:sad2:) because i'm off to work. yuck! i look forward to seeing you all tonight!

Hey, gang, just a quick chance to pop in and say "Hello!" in the midst of a crazy day at work! Maybe I should take some vacation time these next few weeks .. . .? Nah, can't do that. I'm in the church music business and there's this thing called Easter on the very near horizon! . . .

Anyway, glad to see the new thread is up and thriving! Hopefully when I'm done tonight (9:30 or so EST) I'll be able to pop back on and spend some more quality time with you all!

Is everyone voting? We're less than 48 hours into this thing and there are still 19 days to go! (Just keep voting, just keep voting . . . )

See you soon!

http://www.dreamcmo.com/justin

Boy, I leave town for a few days... and everyone changes the locks and moves on me! (Brings back memories of my childhood).

Great job everyone on the awards ceremony. Sorry I missed it -- apparently there was some confusion and the limo driver never showed up. Luckily I Tivo'ed it and got a chance to experience it tape delayed (hey we're used to that on the west coast).:happytv:

I still got a lot of after party posts to catch up on...

Okay I just listened to the candidates on the Inside the Magic Podcast and it was so much fun! You guys all did a great job. I was surprised how many of you top 10ers didn't immediately have ideas of things to change in the theme parks. I mean I love the parks too, but it I could change anything...oh boy I'd have a list! :rotfl: There is always room for improvement right?

Anyway great fun guys and let us know if you go on any other podcasts. And I can't wait to hear what everyone is doing to get votes (except right now you are still competitors and probably don't want to reveal all of the tricks up your sleeves). Good luck everyone it was fun to learn more about some of the top ten. And David, I love that you let neighborhood kids drive the Autopia car around your property, too funny.

It really is "A Small World After All."

I had a quick meeting at Starbucks after work, and of course I couldn't let my clients go without a little campaigning since this has consumed my life. I told them all about the contest and how to vote and then we got to talking about Disney. Middway through the conversation, a gentleman walks by and says hello and adds a little to the conversation. I started talking to him and it turns out he is one of the 12 pilots who fly the Disney executives around the country. What are the chances? I talked to him for about 15 minutes and you could tell he loved what he did. I also asked him to put a good word in for me with Iger.

Tripp, what was the "waking up tinkerbell" thing that you talked about on the podcast, I have never heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter