CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ask Kath if she minds if we all show up at the same time after Thanksgiving! That's a great time to go with all the decorations!

Ann, start working on your hubby to see if he might be willing to consider this time period. I'll check with tothesea (tooth to you!)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am sure she would have no problem with it!

She is a real people person......Direct sales.

So ask Kath if she minds if we all show up at the same time after Thanksgiving! That's a great time to go with all the decorations!

Ann, start working on your hubby to see if he might be willing to consider this time period. I'll check with tothesea (tooth to you!)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Cathie, that is actually what I am trying to work out!!!

We went December 8-15, 2007. I took the kids out of school for seven days and THAT was tough (making up the work for 6th and 4th graders).

But it was soooooo great.....the lines were okay and the decorations were fantastic!

My second choice is right when they get out of school as a surprise. Mid June is HOT for us though. We don't do hot too well.

Cathie, that is actually what I am trying to work out!!!

We went December 8-15, 2007. I took the kids out of school for seven days and THAT was tough (making up the work for 6th and 4th graders).

But it was soooooo great.....the lines were okay and the decorations were fantastic!

My second choice is right when they get out of school as a surprise. Mid June is HOT for us though. We don't do hot too well.

Did I ever tell you I'm a certified teacher in Texas? I can teach thru the 8th grade if I wanted? And I did teach for 4 years?

I bet "Aunt Cathie" could do some tutoring, and maybe we could work out with the teachers to do some independent projects - you know lots of science possibilities at AK, and tons of social studies at Epcot!

Did I ever tell you I'm a certified teacher in Texas? I can teach thru the 8th grade if I wanted? And I did teach for 4 years?

I bet "Aunt Cathie" could do some tutoring, and maybe we could work out with the teachers to do some independent projects - you know lots of science possibilities at AK, and tons of social studies at Epcot!

Ummmmmmm.............can't we learn SOMETHING......ANYTHING at Tower of Terror or Rockin Roller Coaster or even Finding Nemo The Musical (sooooo wanting to sing right now)

Ummmmmmm.............can't we learn SOMETHING......ANYTHING at Tower of Terror or Rockin Roller Coaster or even Finding Nemo The Musical (sooooo wanting to sing right now)

I'll throw myself on that grenade for you!

"Keep on swimming, keep on swimming..."

Now we're talking!!!!

So we make it a big "Learning Experience Week"!!!!
Cat makes a big summary at the end of the day, a Disne....I mean educational quiz is given each evening, and it's GOOD!!!!
School boards be damned!!!!
Oops, is that toooo agressive?
:confused3

:laughing:

And I wasn't suggesting that all we do is projects - just saying maybe you could justify keeping them out of school, you goofy-head! :lmao:

You, on the other hand, will do NOTHING but work!

Now we're talking!!!!

So we make it a big "Learning Experience Week"!!!!
Cat makes a big summary at the end of the day, a Disne....I mean educational quiz is given each evening, and it's GOOD!!!!
School boards be damned!!!!
Oops, is that toooo agressive?
:confused3

Ut oh, now I'm offended........offended we didn't come up with this idea SOONER!!! (said kinda like Kevin James on King of Queens)

OOOOOH - Hey MadBrad - do you think you should go ahead and start our next thread?

And then just refer everyone over? I mean it doesn't have to be exactly 250...

I'll throw myself on that grenade for you!

"Keep on swimming, keep on swimming..."

You are so giving like that Cat.

But, BFF and all, that is like my favorite musical EVER, and I will take the grenade to be able to sing Nemo's part (Crush as an understudy or swing)

OOOOOH - Hey MadBrad - do you think you should go ahead and start our next thread?

And then just refer everyone over? I mean it doesn't have to be exactly 250...

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Lets work it to the end just in case we hear something!!!!

If something comes in before the 250 mark, OK lets start a new one......not that I have any say :) as a non-CMO'er, but 3 "threads" is 3 "threads".

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Lets work it to the end just in case we hear something!!!!

If something comes in before the 250 mark, OK lets start a new one......not that I have any say :) as a non-CMO'er, but 3 "threads" is 3 "threads".

:listen: ok........so I'm listening..........what are we supposed to hear right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter