Club Level lounge photos

I saw lots of great BC pictures, does anyone have YC CL pictures? I know they are probably pretty similar but just curious :)

We are considering booking AK CL for our next trip - split with a 2bdrm savannah view when my brothers arrive.

after seeing these pictures i'm thinking this is going to be a huge mistake on our part since we're probably going to want to stay CL from now on. BUT we'll suffer through and do it ;)

quick question though. can you pick up some goodies and take them back to your room to get ready to go out or do you have to eat in the loundges?

We are considering booking AK CL for our next trip - split with a 2bdrm savannah view when my brothers arrive.

after seeing these pictures i'm thinking this is going to be a huge mistake on our part since we're probably going to want to stay CL from now on. BUT we'll suffer through and do it ;)

quick question though. can you pick up some goodies and take them back to your room to get ready to go out or do you have to eat in the loundges?
Yes, you can take everything from the lounges "to go."

(BTW, no Y&R again today for us in the US;))

Yes, you can take everything from the lounges "to go."

(BTW, no Y&R again today for us in the US;))

not in Canada either - what's up with you americans LOL

oh that's good - makes getting the kids easier if dh can grab some breakfast and they can eat while we get ready so we can hit the parks sooner ;)

thought of another question though.

if we stay for 5 nights CL then move to a 2bdrm savannah non CL will concierge more our luggage for us or do we have to check out with them go down stairs check back in and leave our luggage at bell hope to be brought up later?

not in Canada either - what's up with you americans LOL

oh that's good - makes getting the kids easier if dh can grab some breakfast and they can eat while we get ready so we can hit the parks sooner ;)

thought of another question though.

if we stay for 5 nights CL then move to a 2bdrm savannah non CL will concierge more our luggage for us or do we have to check out with them go down stairs check back in and leave our luggage at bell hope to be brought up later?

Sure, blame it on us when your favorite American soap isn't on:laughing:

Actually, bell services always handles the luggage, never the concierge. In fact, WDW stopped calling it "concierge level" a few years back, and "club level" is their new title.

You can arrange all luggage transfers with bell services before you check-out. Just call them from your room when you're ready for them to pick them up. I have read that some guests call the night before, so perhaps you can even schedule your pick-up in advance.

Have a great vacation!

If we are going out in the afternoon we usually take one of the paper cups in the lounge and put in a couple of Cookies or similar items and put them inside the cups, so this way we can have a light snack while in the car.

We just returned from a one of a kind vacation and could not say enough about our club experience. Every need was met with enthusiasm and we had an absolutely wonderful time. This trip Dh shattered his ankle 2 weeks before we arrived and they were so accomidating from help changing reservations to bookings for next trip. We needed extra help for a few things and they were always there with extra hands and anything we needed it was a fabulous surprise. Our mousekeeper was a dream and we are so pleased we are doing it again in Nov and next May, can't say enough on how special they made us feel.

Anyone have pictures of the Sugar Loaf lounge? All the posts I've found that had SL pics in this thread, the pics are now gone. Pics of current food offerings at SL would be great too!

Anyone have pictures of the Sugar Loaf lounge? All the posts I've found that had SL pics in this thread, the pics are now gone. Pics of current food offerings at SL would be great too!

Check the GF FAQ thread on the main resort board. They probably have some.

So, we're staying BCR CL in September. First CL stay for us and we can't wait. I'm very excited about the evening cordials but I have no idea what to do with them. I'm not very experienced at mixing drinks - I usually have wine. I know you can put Bailey's in coffee but I can't drink coffee at night or I won't sleep. Do you drink most of those just over ice or do they have things to mix with them? Thanks!

So, we're staying BCR CL in September. First CL stay for us and we can't wait. I'm very excited about the evening cordials but I have no idea what to do with them. I'm not very experienced at mixing drinks - I usually have wine. I know you can put Bailey's in coffee but I can't drink coffee at night or I won't sleep. Do you drink most of those just over ice or do they have things to mix with them? Thanks!
I can only drink decaf. at night so I know that you can get decaf. at all the lounges. I think you just drink the cordials straight-up in small quantities since they don't really have the assortment necessary to make a mixed drink. The cooler the cordial, the less sweet it'll taste, so you can serve them on the rocks or room temp. if you prefer it to taste a little sweeter. You can also add Kahlua to milk which is a tasty nightcap.

Ohh Well that didn't work

Wonder why

DH wants to stay at CR club level either Atrium or 14th floor, he is not a Disney guy and will be doing some work while there and I read Atrium has drinks and snacks and beer 5pm to 10pm, he would like a few beers starting around 1pm is this possible on 14th floor?

DH wants to stay at CR club level either Atrium or 14th floor, he is not a Disney guy and will be doing some work while there and I read Atrium has drinks and snacks and beer 5pm to 10pm, he would like a few beers starting around 1pm is this possible on 14th floor?
He can always ask for some Beer's before they are put out at 5:00 PM.

At CR club, when is wine available and what wine do they serve?
The wine and beer are put out at 5 (but you can ask for it anytime). Sorry, but I only took photos of the beer and cordials (which they put out at 8):

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter