Club Level lounge photos

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Since I don't see one how about a thread of the Club Level lounges from the various Deluxe Resorts, so here are some of my pictures from the Atrium Club Level lounge at the Contemporary.

IMG_0820-1.jpg

IMG_0823-1.jpg

IMG_0824-1.jpg

IMG_0821-1.jpg

IMG_0822-1.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

That looks wonderful and makes me want to try club level at least once in my life. My good friend from college stayed at AKL club level a few years back and was just raving about it to me.

Nice! Wanted to do this on our trip last week-but they were sold out! Maybe next time!

Let's continue the trip around the monorail track to the King Kamehameha Club at the Polynesian:

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Wow, the Contemporary looks like an original, doesn't it? Somehow, for the money the rooms cost, I expected something a bit more upscale. It really reminds me of the 70s.

Wow...the decor at the Atrium Club is really...tacky.

Would love to see pics from the Beach Club and AKL.

Wow -- what a great thread idea! CR Resort Fan 4 Life -- thank you for starting this post!!!

I just found it and I think it's great to put all these photos in one location. It certainly will help some of us with planning our trips.

These photos are great to help me pass the long months before our trip to WDW. Unfortunately, we never did take any CL photos on our previous trips -- now I'll try to remember to take some on our next trip!

Wow. I'd heard the Atrium Club Lounge was really dated and worn from some friends who stayed club level but didn't realize it really was as bad as they said. Thanks for posting those.

ANyone have Beach Club pics? I hear that one is very nice.

Wow. I'd heard the Atrium Club Lounge was really dated and worn from some friends who stayed club level but didn't realize it really was as bad as they said. Thanks for posting those.
You're welcome and I personally can't see it being dated and worn, since the lounge opened in July 2006.

You're welcome and I personally can't see it being dated and worn, since the lounge opened in July 2006.

I think what she means by dated is that the decor itself is outdated. I mean when I think of the Contemporary I think modern decor and style. But after looking at those pictures I mean...hello...the 70's called they want their faux wood paneling back.

Thanks for posting the pics! I have to say that I agree with the others in that I honestly don't see that the lounge as worth the grossly inflated money, at least as far the decor is concerned. It looks a bit Vegas back in the 70's. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of the Contemporary at all. I've always thought it looked like Logan's Run had a run in with a toaster and it was a draw. Also always reminded me of when I was a kid back in the early 70's and we'd take roadtrips and stay at the Holiday Inn. Is it just me or does the lounge look sort of like the lobby of every hotel chain from 1974?

I thought I'd rethink my position with the recent changes. I'm not sure I can.

But the pics of the lounge at Polynesian look pretty cool. :thumbsup2 The other half has wanted to stay there for quite a while but I'd always been the one to think "meh." But with those pics I'm slowly but surely changing my mind.

I think what she means by dated is that the decor itself is outdated. I mean when I think of the Contemporary I think modern decor and style. But after looking at those pictures I mean...hello...the 70's called they want their faux wood paneling back.

but the contemporary isnt really about modern decor and style... its about what people thought looked futuristic and stylistic in the 70s! - or at least thats how I see the whole resort.

but the contemporary isnt really about modern decor and style... its about what people thought looked futuristic and stylistic in the 70s! - or at least thats how I see the whole resort.

As much as I agree with that, I still think the place looks like it was decorated in 1972 and has never been redone. The current decor in the tower rooms is a lot more Contemporary than the lounge. I mean faux wood walls and those blue walls look like painted posterboard. The last time I was in the Tower, it looked nothing remotely like that.

I understand the concept, but it looks like it was executed with poor quality materials. The Poly lounge has a retro sort of look to it, too, but it doesn't look like the furnishings and wall decor there were bought at a Kmart or a Wally World.

This is a thread for photos of the Club level lounges. If you care to discuss the lounges at any of the WDW please do so on the resort board.

I am looking forward to more photos.

Thank you everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter