Club Level lounge photos

I have read through this entire thread...soo much good info. But, now I am going over our honeymoon at the WL Cl in 03 in my mind...and...I am wondering did we do any "CL no-nos"? :confused3 We've been back since but this our 1st time back CL with our DD5. So, I wanted to know is there any where that I can read CL ediquette without going from thread to thread?:surfweb:

I have read through this entire thread...soo much good info. But, now I am going over our honeymoon at the WL Cl in 03 in my mind...and...I am wondering did we do any "CL no-nos"? :confused3 We've been back since but this our 1st time back CL with our DD5. So, I wanted to know is there any where that I can read CL ediquette without going from thread to thread?:surfweb:
The only thing I would advise is that when your finished eating in the lounge is to always return any dirty dishes you have and throw out any garbage, this way the Cast Members won't need to do that. I can't tell you how many times I have seen other guests not do this and leave those things on the table they were sitting at. Plus they would always be walking by the area where you put away any dishes and walking by the garbage cans when leaving the lounges, so it's not like they couldn't do all of that.

I think I should move this question to the WL thread or CL thread?:upsidedow

The only thing I would advise is that when your finished eating in the lounge is to always return any dirty dishes you have and throw out any garbage, this way the Cast Members won't need to do that. I can't tell you how many times I have seen other guests not do this and leave those things on the table they were sitting at. Plus they would always be walking by the area where you put away any dishes and walking by the garbage cans when leaving the lounges, so it's not like they couldn't do all of that.

I can't believe people do that? :sad2: I can say we do not di this-it's only common courtesy.

I don't know if there is one place you can read specifically about CL etiquette, but I'm sure you were just fine. If people would be courteous to one another and follow basic rules of behavior I don't think you'd hear any complaints on the boards.

If you are concerned about DD5, just talk to her ahead of time about not touching food that you don't intend on putting on your plate, using an inside voice, clean up after yourself, etc. Have fun and don't stress. Just the fact that you are concerned leads me to believe you have nothing to worry about. :)

I can't tell you how much I agree with this! Having said that, the last time I was at YC CL (April 2010 over Easter break) they had taken away the small tables that you put your plates, glass, etc. on and I kept asking what to do with our dirty dishes. I was told that the CMs clear them from the tables now and that we are to leave everything on the table. It almost drove me crazy! The CMs were actually laughing at me by the end of the week because they could tell that it bothered me to leave everything on the table!:confused3

I don't know if there is one place you can read specifically about CL etiquette, but I'm sure you were just fine. If people would be courteous to one another and follow basic rules of behavior I don't think you'd hear any complaints on the boards.

If you are concerned about DD5, just talk to her ahead of time about not touching food that you don't intend on putting on your plate, using an inside voice, clean up after yourself, etc. Have fun and don't stress. Just the fact that you are concerned leads me to believe you have nothing to worry about. :)

Thank You-Oh we have always gone over all "the rules" with her. Kids are kids and depending on the age & short of screaming through the halls in the early am hrs, they don't bother us. It's the adults...and maybe DH;)

Are you allow to use the lounge on your check out day? We aren't leaving until late afternoon. Do you need your key to access the lounge? Will our key card be deactivated by check out time(11:00am)?

Are you allow to use the lounge on your check out day? We aren't leaving until late afternoon. Do you need your key to access the lounge? Will our key card be deactivated by check out time(11:00am)?
You will have access to the lounge until 12:00 AM on your check-out day, so your card will still work in the elevator to access it.

Here is some pictures from our last trip December 2009 of the Stone Harbor Club Lounge.

BC-18-ConciergeDesk.jpg

BC-19-StoneHarbor-Entrance.jpg

BC-20-StoneHarbor-Food.jpg

BC-21-StoneHarbor-Food.jpg

BC-22-StoneHarbor-Food.jpg

BC-23-StoneHarbor-Food.jpg

BC-24-StoneHarbor-Drinks.jpg

BC-24-StoneHarbor-Food.jpg

BC-25-StoneHarbor-Food.jpg

BC-01-Concierge-Bathroom.jpg

BC-02-Concierge-Bathroom.jpg

Thanks for all the great club pics, CajunWDW !

Although, I must say the food offerings looked a little on the light side...

We've never stayed club level there, before....

Thanks for all the great club pics, CajunWDW !

Although, I must say the food offerings looked a little on the light side...

We've never stayed club level there, before....

Haha! I was just thinking that it looked way more than what we just had at the Poly!

June 2010 trip to WL concierge

desserts. those bars on the left were so good!
DSC01267.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

breakfast muffins/etc.
DSC01225.jpg

afternoon snacks
DSC01251.jpg

evening offerings
DSC01256.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

Haha! I was just thinking that it looked way more than what we just had at the Poly!

The food pictures were from the afternoon offerings. I didn't get to take pictures of the breakfast or the late evening. I really wasn't around the resort much to take full advantage of the other offerings.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Not that we were around most days at 5, but the offerings were not nearly as generous as those pictured above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter