Status
Not open for further replies.

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
Hi, all:

I have the following points to rent for $20pp:

-2021: 99 points
-2022: 152 points (of which I can borrow 52 if needed)
-2023: 200 points

Happy to search, please place requests in PM or reply. Thank you.

We were looking for 152 BCV points
2 studios 4/5/22-4/9/22
1 studio - 1 adult
1 studio - 2 adults, 1 child

Hi, all:

I have the following points to rent for $20pp:

-2021: 99 points
-2022: 152 points (of which I can borrow 52 if needed)
-2023: 200 points

Happy to search, please place requests in PM or reply. Thank you.

I'm looking to stay in August 10 or a week after only need two days.
Thanks

I'm looking for March 25-30th 2bd at BCV

Thanks!
Emily

*edited to remove "Hi Matt" - sorry about that!

I'm looking to stay in August 10 or a week after only need two days.
Thanks
Matt:

I cannot PM you (you need to post more in the "Test Post" forum thread, please do that ASAP). Are you looking for August 10, 2021? Please specify.

Hi! I'm a DVC member but hoping to book BCV for my sister's family so they can travel with us next year. Check in 4/30/22 and checking out 5/4/22.

Thank you!

ETA: She's looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 children.

Last edited:
Beach Club
2/4/22 - 2/9/22
need two rooms (1) a 2bedroom and (2) either a studio or a 1bedroom
6 adults
4 kids (12, 12, 10, 8)

Beach Club
2/4/22 - 2/9/22
need two rooms (1) a 2bedroom and (2) either a studio or a 1bedroom
6 adults
4 kids (12, 12, 10, 8)
Sadly, do not have enough points for the request. Apologies! Good news is all of those options are available so find another BCV who has enough points and you're golden.

Sadly, do not have enough points for the request. Apologies! Good news is all of those options are available so find another BCV who has enough points and you're golden.
thanks! that's what i'm struggling with. if i could get a 2bedroom....but alas most rental places only have enough for a studio or 1 bedroom only. thank you again for checking!

thanks! that's what i'm struggling with. if i could get a 2bedroom....but alas most rental places only have enough for a studio or 1 bedroom only. thank you again for checking!
Best of luck to you on that. In case it is helpful, 2 bedroom is 231 points.

Matt:

I cannot PM you (you need to post more in the "Test Post" forum thread, please do that ASAP). Are you looking for August 10, 2021? Please specify.
I'm not quite sure how to do that I was told about this board couple years ago and now I'm living in Fort Myers I was looking August time frame my daughter is coming in on the 10th it could be anything after that do you want me to provide my phone number or email

Please help or should I look somewhere else trying to get this done.
Thanks again Matt
Matt: under “Forums” click the “Tech Support” then there is a test post page. You will need to have 10 total posts before you can private messsage. I’ll be happy to help then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter