• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 151 BCV Points, $20pp, Oct UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm a DVC member but hoping to book BCV for my sister's family so they can travel with us next year. Check in 4/30/22 and checking out 5/4/22.

Thank you!

ETA: She's looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 children.
Hi there! Looking for 2 studios for 4/5/22-4/9/22, thanks!

here’s the issue: I have enough points to do one but not both of your reservations. If one of you is amenable to cutting off one day, I could book both of you in studios. Not looking to rent out less than 100 points for a reservation so if not I would suggest trying to find an alternate individual to rent. Sorry!

here’s the issue: I have enough points to do one but not both of your reservations. If one of you is amenable to cutting off one day, I could book both of you in studios. Not looking to rent out less than 100 points for a reservation so if not I would suggest trying to find an alternate individual to rent. Sorry!
Gotcha, let me talk with family and see if we could work this out! Thanks 😊

I am looking for BCV studio March 24-30, 5 people = 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 4, 4, 8)
it is available but I cannot pm you. Please see my earlier comment to Matt to see how to post 10 times which is the requirement that Disboards puts into place in order to private message. Then please sent me a private message. Thank you.

So we talked it over, and if you still had the points available we would like to do the 2 studios at BCV for 3 nights 4/6/22 - 4/9/22

Oops did not mean to post that here of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter