CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

When I used the June 15-23rd, the fridge got nice and cold! The coffee pot did leak for us, but we just put a towel under it and it was fine then. Mousekeeping saw that we had the coffee maker and they did leave coffee and tea packets for us, as well as cups, but my Mom had packed her own coffee. Hope this helps!!

Ok everyone, think positive and bring on the pixie dust that our fridge/coffee maker survive the 10 days in storage!!!

Well, our little fridge is 1/2 way thru it's storage vacation. :cheer2: Hang in there little fridge...Ready2goback will be there to rescue you soon!

:goodvibes Today is the 2 year anniversary of this fridge swap! Let's keep it going for another 2!!

Don't worry fridge, I'm coming to get you!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

One more day and we will know if our fridge is safe and sound ;)

Here's sending some pixie dust my way!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:sad1: Our fridge is missing. The current swapper arrived early today and has been looking for it. She even checked inside the luggage storage room herself and no fridge.

I sent messages/emails to Fav_is_Tink to try and track down the claim ticket number from when she left the fridge July 10.

We need lot's of pixie dust!!!

The saying at my house is "No es bueno!" Fingers crossed and lots of pixie dust hoping for a successful search and rescue mission! :tinker:

:sad1: Our fridge is missing. The current swapper arrived early today and has been looking for it. She even checked inside the luggage storage room herself and no fridge.

I sent messages/emails to Fav_is_Tink to try and track down the claim ticket number from when she left the fridge July 10.

We need lot's of pixie dust!!!

Aww, I hope it shows up :sad1:

I have not heard back from the current swapper.

Unfortunately, the previous swapper threw out the claim ticket after she sent me a text with the number...but I never got the text :sad1:.

I wish that I had better news.

gina

I have not heard back from the current swapper.

Unfortunately, the previous swapper threw out the claim ticket after she sent me a text with the number...but I never got the text :sad1:.

I wish that I had better news.

gina

Janet and I will be driving down in october and could deliver a new fridge is someone can figure out how to pay for it. I am so sorry that the fridge has gone missing.

Oh dear............

I would think that someone, other than our swapper, is using the fridge.

Hopefully they return it in time for our next swapper to pick it up.

I really do believe that people are not remembering the name of the swap that they signed up for. When they arrive at LS, they accept the fridge that is given to them. Some fridges are just not identified well and I think that is what is causing these problems.

I hope that our little fridge pops up. It was great when we used it and we really appreciated having it.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed......

We leave in 11 days, when we get there I will check LS to see about this as well as the other fridge that was lost (I was originally on that swap before it went missing). I know what the other one looks like so I'll be able to tell the difference between the 2. Hopefully they will BOTH show up :goodvibes

TweedleDeeTwiddleDum

I was thinking of you when I saw that this fridge was missing also......Hopefully they both will be there.

The fridge from this swap is white and has signs like the other fridge (the one you saw in the pictures on the other post).

When I made the sign for this fridge swap (Free All Star Saved a Sinking Fridge), I put stars on the sign and my dd colored them in with different colors. I sent Eyeorgeon a picture of the fridge (don't think I still have it). Perhaps she can send you the picture so you know exactly what this one looks like.

Sure hope you find them!!!

Good Luck!!!

Looks like we are the next ones on site, I will check and contact TweedleDeeTwiddleDum if I find it. If someone has a picture and could PM, that would be great.
Here's to the fridge reappearing :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter